Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hope your plants are ready for some cold rain trichs! :surf:

Thanks Les, the plants love all elements that make them stronger while they learn to adapt. It is frigid today, temp could reach the 60's today, I got my thermal longjohns, wool socks, hemp scarf & down mittens on. I had to take the mittens off for this picture. I may have frostbite up to my wrist.

now pic
P4016443.jpg

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

For what my opinion is worth I agree with InsaneRooster, I once had a plant with Mg deficiency, but in the early stages it was spotty, smaller than your spots, but it quickly developed into an identifiable Mg deficiency.

Epsom Salts are Magnesium Sulphate (MgSo4) They help to unlock a plant and also fix your Mg def! :) Trichs I don't know what ratio of ES to water as I just guessed and it worked...so maybe someone else reading knows...

Cut and Paste from the Budmaster Website...

Unlock Your Plants with Epsom Salts
For many years now gardeners have been using Epsom salts, otherwise labelled as ‘Leaf Tonic’ amongst many other names.

For hydroponic growers Epsom salts can be extremely useful to help unlock plants that are locked out due to various reasons.

So if your plants are not drinking at all and they are looking like they have lock out then run down to your local garden centre and get some Epsom salts, simply dissolve Epsom salts in warm water and then feed your plants a small amount directly into the centre of the root zone.

In most cases the plants will unlock within a couple of days, but in extreme circumstances they may need a second or third course of Epsom salts before they unlock

For what my opinion is worth I agree with InsaneRooster, I once had a plant with Mg deficiency, but in the early stages it was spotty, smaller than your spots, but it quickly developed into an identifiable Mg deficiency.

Epsom Salts are Magnesium Sulphate (MgSo4) They help to unlock a plant and also fix your Mg def! :) Trichs I don't know what ratio of ES to water as I just guessed and it worked...so maybe someone else reading knows...

For many years now gardeners have been using Epsom salts, otherwise labelled as ‘Leaf Tonic’ amongst many other names.

For hydroponic growers Epsom salts can be extremely useful to help unlock plants that are locked out due to various reasons.

So if your plants are not drinking at all and they are looking like they have lock out then run down to your local garden centre and get some Epsom salts, simply dissolve Epsom salts in warm water and then feed your plants a small amount directly into the centre of the root zone.

In most cases the plants will unlock within a couple of days, but in extreme circumstances they may need a second or third course of Epsom salts before they unlock

I have used the epsom salts before.....i went at a ratio of 1tbs to a gallon of water this was recommended to me by some guy on a forum some years ago and it seemed to work just right....I would say start there and you should be fine!

:)

DocBob is now going to be repeatedly REPPED for this :adore: unprecedented, LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 in row now Bob :bravo:, first good laugh of the day, on first (phony Dr) post read.

Bob, you are precious, please come back when you're completely VAPED OUT!!

I have used the epsom salts before.....i went at a ratio of 1tbs to a gallon of water this was recommended to me by some guy on a forum some years ago and it seemed to work just right....I would say start there and you should be fine!

:)

Have had the same problem and used Epsom salts with good results with my tap h20...and calmag with ro water (you can also find Epsom salts at any grocery or drug store)

Also if your growing in coco 5.8 is better than 6.0 check the nutrient availability chart

Have had the same problem and used Epsom salts with good results with my tap h20...and calmag with ro water (you can also find Epsom salts at any grocery or drug store)

Also if your growing in coco 5.8 is better than 6.0 check the nutrient availability chart

Just a FYI The good old regular Tap water also helps because it has some of the micro elements that cannabis needs (also has lots of bad stuff) of which Mg is one of.

Best of buds to you today my friend! :)

Thank you teach! And thank you for responding to help cure Fluxy. :thumb: I'm going to try the ol' "trespass post" next, the more opinions on the Fluxy Lady symptoms, the better!

BestoBuds backatcha LA!!:high-five:

Just a FYI The good old regular Tap water also helps because it has some of the micro elements that cannabis needs (also has lots of bad stuff) of which Mg is one of.

I agree... my tap is well water that is high in Ca locking out my Mg...it was fun figuring that one out :)

I reacted very poorly to comments earlier, forgive me, I wish I knew how to respond better, I'm clueless in some sensitive areas. I would never want to make anyone uncomfortable here.
I will be more careful when posting.:green_heart:

OH SNAP

My apologies for the name confusion I kept on talking about Muxy when the patient in question is Fluxy....Too much Stone!!!

It is getting late here i am not concentrating any more....lol

No problem, your username explains everything!!
lol, I didn't even notice, we both must be skimmers when reading, focusing on keywords seeked!:high-five:

I agree... my tap is well water that is high in Ca locking out my Mg...it was fun figuring that one out :)

COCO, PH 6.0,

NUTES D&S 420 sponsored, formula #2, 1 tbls per gallon

additional Gma's molasses & bat guano added every third feed,

straight water once a week, average feed 4-5 times/week, what else can I give u guys to get this figured out!!:thanks:

18 gallon pot absorbs about 2 gallons when I feed, maybe 1/2 gallon drips out. Could the problem simply be overfeeding, too many nutes? or more likely a deficiency? thanks again

Sorry buddy for not jumping in to aid in your motling leaves, I do try to tell everyone Im just training! For the most part I grow healthy plants. My probs were always PH related.
If I can aid I do, yet Im no deficiency guy! Training and more training is me!

:thanks: Light Addict...That's another reason I admire you & Jay so much, not afraid to speak out and say the truth!!

That's what I want this journal to be, JUST the FACTS!!

You guys are the best! We'll figure it out, watch, somebody will step-up any minute and help!

18 gallon pot absorbs about 2 gallons when I feed, maybe 1/2 gallon drips out. Could the problem simply be overfeeding, too many nutes? or more likely a deficiency? thanks again

I would rather stake it on Deficiency, why i say this is normally with Overfeeding/Nute burn the leafs get dark green then it starts burning the tips and moves around the sides towards the centre of the leaf...now in your case it is the exact opposite, i would say Mg would be a very good start to the solution.

Try some Epsom salts with regular tap water and and see if it makes the difference.

Ah back off the bloody molasses lol. Coco is basically hydro etc then you add to much Molasses you can in my opinion clog up and create problems down below. Molasses should be used sparingly in any medium!
Water with PH d water etc for a few days then go back with max once a fortnight on it.
I used D&S and found to just go with them only no adding. So clear her medium a bit and start again :)

sweet :high-five:

For many years now gardeners have been using Epsom salts, otherwise labelled as 'Leaf Tonic' amongst many other names.

Great share,:high-five: good idea/suggestion from Tassie-down-under!!:bravo:. I have the epson in stock, now I have to find it, lol.

Any members think it's not a good place to start, please speak your mind! thank you

Back
Top Bottom