Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Even with a "a minor cold" as you can see, Fluxy is still absolutely flourishing in this pic taken a minute ago. She's trying to stretch the wire that binds her!

P4016447.jpg

Don't know if I have complimented your pot yet but my memory sometimes fails me so here I go. Whatta nice pot you have there Sir Trics! And I mean the terracotta one that Fluxy is relaxing in. They are just such nice natural containers compared to everything else. Too heavy for where I have to move them in my tent so I will live vicariously through the likes of you!

Beautiful girl you have there of course.
Bob ;)

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Don't know if I have complimented your pot yet but my memory sometimes fails me so here I go. Whatta nice pot you have there Sir Trics! And I mean the terra cotta one that Fluxy is relaxing in. They are just such nice natural containers compared to everything else. To heavy for where I have to move them in my tent so I will live vicariously through the likes of you!

Beautiful girl you have there of course.
Bob ;)

Thanks Bob, fooled you, that is 95 pounds as shown, 100% plasticota! Now please share your Doctors diagnosis of the spots in the pictures. I found the epson salts and made a batch with about 1/4 cup in 5 gallons of 6.0 PH water, taking action very soon. Thank you

Even with a "a minor cold" as you can see, Fluxy is still absolutely flourishing in this pic taken a minute ago. She's trying to stretch the wire that binds her!

P4016447.jpg

She really looks great tric :) she reminds me slightly of how my Mathilda looked.... At one point before she died lol
Sure yours is guna thrive and be a good em for u. Ur new avatar keeps confusing me I expect to see trichomes beside ur name but I am getting used to the new pik :) also thanks for informing me of oz... I noticed ud posted a snippet of our P.M it's nice to see he's around n in good spirits

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Instant Reps to anybody that can say, they played more than one game of rugby.

No comments, no thumbs, no likes on this post until you see the letter z appear on this page, thank you

Sorry buddy for not jumping in to aid in your motling leaves, I do try to tell everyone Im just training! For the most part I grow healthy plants. My probs were always PH related.
If I can aid I do, yet Im no deficiency guy! Training and more training is me!

Sorry LA, I had to take back that that thumb/ like I gave you, I'm the only one that says sorry here.(lol) Thank you my friend, I had all my faith in those green apples.

Ok, here is where the Doc may show how ignorant he is but here I go anyway. When you say your water is PH 6.0, is that on the way in or the way out? My water goes in for a soil grow (which is what you are aren't you? Pro Mix + D&S?) at 6.8 or so and comes out at 6.4 or so. If yours is going in at 6 and something is taking it down quick, lets say to the mid 5s, then couldn't the lower roots have a hard time taking up? I wouldn't add anything quite yet until you knew that but then you all may be splitting your sides on this one so I will go back to my lawn chair and :bongrip:

Bob ;)

Sorry I know that I aint much cop by my own mouth on deficiency stuff. Yet this is to much molasses leading to a lockout. Simply water to reset and ride it out for a while to get medium back. No molasses for a while!! Reset medium then go again. I warned OZ on molasses overuse. Locks crap up in a non myco rich environment Such as coco. Not enough in medium to break it down. Honestly Ive seen it before!

another joke-fail by me. no biggie. Nobody read the entire rugby message, lol (please recall that thumb I saw). I thought we only had one, he hasn't had time to get here yet,

you guys have huge pollen sacks! Thanks for letting me more about yourselves, it will used for ammo! :thumb: great shares

"Ah coco. Then I think what I said is ignorable" muttered the Doc from the grass long enough to get the words out before cramming the hooka back in his mouth.

Ah back off the bloody molasses lol. Coco is basically hydro etc then you add to much Molasses you can in my opinion clog up and create problems down below. Molasses should be used sparingly in any medium!
Water with PH d water etc for a few days then go back with max once a fortnight on it.
I used D&S and found to just go with them only no adding. So clear her medium a bit and start again :)

I totally agree with Light. Growology is not supposed to have anything added to it and if you stop adding the molasses and bat poop I think you will do a lot better. It certainly doesn't look like nute burn so I would have to guess that the added poop and molasses is stopping her up and she is not getting everything she needs from the nutes.... I didn't finish reading the last page so hope I didn't just step on someone. But that is my 2 cents worth and about 1 cent over charged but hope it helps some....:circle-of-love:

Sorry I know that I aint much cop by my own mouth on deficiency stuff. Yet this is to much molasses leading to a lockout. Simply water to reset and ride it out for a while to get medium back. No molasses for a while!! Reset medium then go again. I warned OZ on molasses overuse. Locks crap up in a non myco rich environment Such as coco. Not enough in medium to break it down. Honestly Ive seen it before!

I know Light is right. I am growing in Fox Farm soil and Promix (called something else but same thing) and the soil takes the molasses fine but not the Promix. Just water for now and get it out of the medium and start back up with step 2 of the Growology only and I really think you will be fine.......:circle-of-love:

This line EDITED out of respect, while waiting for reciprocation regarding IMO, a foolish post.

Now good news!! Go figure, I just mentioned to Tassie yesterday, that I liked having a follower from "down under". & what happens today?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
:thanks::thanks::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::yahoo::yahoo:
::green_heart::green_heart:

He came back and awarded the fluxing 4000th thumb earned!

In just 50 pages!!

This is an unprecedented 420 journal achievement for an entire month,

let alone that this is only day 15.
:circle-of-love:

REPS to TassieDevil and thank you all for every single like/thumb I earned here!

We could not have achieved this 420 milestone without each and every one of you! :thanks: :party::party::blunt:

:popcorn::partyboy:::party::blunt::blunt::slide::slide::bravo::bravo::thanks:

Brilliant!! thanks a million, GRANDMA is the culprit! I should have mentioned that,:bravo: ya think?
"Ah coco. Then I think what I said is ignorable" muttered the Doc from the grass long enough to get the words out before cramming the hooka back in his mouth.
Bob, I want that chair back in the classroom, not in your yard! but thanks for help!!:cheer:

HEY Trichomes...just got caught up...sounds like you got some excellent advice :thumb:...deficiencies can sometimes be a frustrating nightmare...with the group we have here it makes it so much easier because others have dealt with the same thing and worked it out...Looks like no one is going to let your beauty suffer ...lots of great help...also you have been attentive and caught it early...with your adjustments I know she will take off...a lockout slows things down...Fluxy's gonna thrive even more now :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom