Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

BB!! thanks for your shares over the past 2 days, lots of learning and enough laughs to get by.

Happy April Fool Day (still is here) :lot-o-toke: reminds me of the cannabutter, go to store, stare at frozen food guy .:lot-o-toke::popcorn::thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey trichs, if you might, would you give us a general rundown on your goals for this fluxy lady? When do you expect to have her harvested? I guess you're going to try and hit a home-run and harvest her in Fall? Should make for a decent sized plant by then lol.

Just wondering. :tokin:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Insane Rooster aka CrazyFowl is in the house!! Take your shoes off & wash your hands please. How many eggs did you remove? I'll put the OVER / UNDER at 47 and take the over! Am I close? Sorry to joke about something that is NOT funny. I may have to post that pic of yours here!:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

I'm a wee bit whacked!!:peace:

Hey trichs, if you might, would you give us a general rundown on your goals for this fluxy lady? When do you expect to have her harvested? I guess you're going to try and hit a home-run and harvest her in Fall? Should make for a decent sized plant by then lol.

Just wondering. :tokin:

I wish Les, I must keep her under the wall you see in the pics. My plan is to veg at the most, till the end of the month. May switch to bud in as little as 2 weeks. My goal is this, just a little bigger.

courtesy of Light Addict shared photo:thanks:
LA_PoY.jpg

Budder! How's the flux? Remember, when hear SNAP, and have a limb, hanging by a thread, it can be saved, no joke. All about speed & cast alignment then velcro or tape (not too sticky) :goodluck:

Hey trich baby nice picture of your lady and an good use of sun and shade.:bravo:

Dang, this thread moves faster than poop through a goose! Whats happening man? I went to the bathroom and 3 pages show up. It's the Fluxy and Muxy show with your host.....Trichomes! da da da da da (Carson Theme).

Bob ;)

Hey trich baby nice picture of your lady and an good use of sun and shade.:bravo:

Thanks a lot lb, I like your new sig! Pretty soon, experienced fluxer.

Back to the dreaded SNAP, you can see Fluxy's stump (from SNAP), that was due to me not setting the puzzle back exactly as it was, when I taped the cast in place, I must have a gap, causing amputation after a couple days. I actually "swung" a limb, from one side, up and over to the opposite side. This took a few weeks of daily wire tightening, to tight can lead to SNAP. You can see the limb, it sits higher than all others, still.

Late crowd, big thanks stopping by :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:lb, xd, RL,BB, RENEGADE, MaM/noob:thumb: & SickChickn!!:passitleft: got this from DocBob, hidden in his chair, shhhhhhh!:passitleft::passitleft:

Dang, this thread moves faster than poop through a goose! Whats happening man? I went to the bathroom and 3 pages show up. It's the Fluxy and Muxy show with your host.....Trichomes! da da da da da (Carson Theme).

Bob ;)

April FOOL Day, Bob!:thumb: Very busy day! You guys & gals, are the best any fluxer could wish for.

We diagnosed & cured Fluxy,thanks to some :circle-of-love: participation. Purple Muxy showed some more purple with increasing trichomes, I was called a f . no, keep the :peace:

I'm shutting it down. Gd nite all! Please come again!

Good day Trich
sorry I haven't been around for a while I have been busy ,,,, and things arent going to be changing for a while
Had a brief look around and your growing really great mate:peace::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

ooo I'm interested in who called you a fool.. I bet it was ******* xd
I never called him a fool. I'd never disrespect another member like that. I said he acts a fool & you all know I'm telling the truth. LOL

How come stoners are so facking funny. I met this one guy at a buddies house. Told him my buddy likes to wear lipstick and kept asking him 'about that time he was wearing different colors.' Guy looked uncomfortable so asked him what color he wears. He got all raged and said no color then he got mad and said that's gay man! xd
BT, you're off the hook. That had to be the funniest thing I've heard all week. LMAOL
Would it be safe to assume that your name means you're on both sides of the fence?

:lot-o-toke: reminds me of the cannabutter, go to store, stare at frozen food guy .:lot-o-toke::popcorn::thanks:
Make sure he's not wearing clear.

Im just gunna share a few words from Ben Harper

Let us burn one
from end to end
and pass it over
to me my friend
burn it long, we'll burn it slow
to light me up before I go

:passitleft:

Good morning. Hugs, kisses and a shanti day to you all

Thank you jaga & BAR, April Fools Day was a lot of groundbreaking 420 fun :420:

it's all good in the :circle-of-love: of :peace: hope things work out for the best jaga & :thanks: BA :passitleft:

Good day Trich
sorry I haven't been around for a while I have been busy ,,,, and things arent going to be changing for a while
Had a brief look around and your growing really great mate:peace::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

I never called him a fool. I'd never disrespect another member like that. I said he acts a fool & you all know I'm telling the truth. LOL

BT, you're off the hook. That had to be the funniest thing I've heard all week. LMAOL
Would it be safe to assume that your name means you're on both sides of the fence?

Make sure he's not wearing clear.

:welcome:How are your girls today?

We had a great group :goodjob: session diagnosis session yesterday,:welldone:

we found a cure, for a sick girl, in no time. :circle-of-love:

Thanks to all for your participation & sharing to get Fluxy Lady back in shape.:high-five:

Post a picture of your sickly looking girl for a free diagnoses!

Very windy, sunny & chilly here today. The Pacific Ocean, about 300 yards away, is nothing but whitecaps & :surf:

Fluxy & Purple Muxy are thriving & getting some good exercise out there.

The ground is around 50* in the shade, 60's in the sun.

Let's share some pictures of your girls here.:popcorn:

EVERYBODY, I'd love to get a better idea of "what you have going on" BRING EM ON!! :peace: :thanks:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Day 12 since I made a "cutting" / clone from Muxy. I like DocBob's share of heating from the bottom, to warm the cube, as opposed to assuming that the light from above will warm everything, that is just not right. I'm hoping we'll see some roots by day 20 at the most.

BB:thumb: shared that some clones will never root when the cutting taken is in flowering stage. Any more successful cloners out there, share some of your secrets!! Her's a pic of the clone box, w/ hot plate underneath, stays right at 80*.

Tips? thoughts? suggestions? share 'em!:thanks:

P4026465.jpg

Back
Top Bottom