Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

This is one of my favorite pics from my garden. It shows the level of defoliation under the canopy and how fatty the tops are because of it. This has been the most fun I have ever had growing. thanks in part to everyone here
Hey Trichster, I used to live in Huntington Beach and Redondo Beach a while back. I'm jealous of where you at!
69_and_41b.JPG

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:420:er's :green_heart:

Here is a basic Troubleshooter that covers almost everything any (novice to intermediate) grower with little or no experience, might find helpful!

Plant Problem-Solver, simply start at #1 below. When you think you’ve found the problem, read the Nutrients section to learn more about it. Diagnose carefully before making major changes

1) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2. b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6

2) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen(N) deficiency. b) If not, go to #3.

3) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency. b) If not, go to #4.

4) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency. b) If not, keep reading.

5) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and leaves may be small. >> Phosphorus(P) deficiency. b) If not, go to #6.

6) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K. b) If not, go to #7.

7) Leaves are curled under like a ram’s horn, and are dark green, gray, brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N). b) If not, go to #8

8) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >> Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely). b) If not, go to #9.

9) Plants won’t flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning. b) If not, go to #10

10) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency. b) If not, go to #11.

11) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency. b) If not, #12

12) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn) deficiency. b) If not, #13.

13) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency. b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

break time :passitleft:

Im just gunna share a few words from Ben Harper

Let us burn one
from end to end
and pass it over
to me my friend
burn it long, we'll burn it slow
to light me up before I go

:passitleft:

Good morning. Hugs, kisses and a shanti day to you all

Great share :thumb:Tassie, thanks for coming back, I was able to get you those REPS from yesterday, I ran dry early on April Fools Day,

had way too much fun!:lot-o-toke: :420: :party:

Good day my friend! Nice pics with the shadow etc proper awesome :) also that little plant pic of mine :) many thanks buddy! :)

My pleasure LA & GRACIAS, Iid like to put a link here, leading to your various classrooms, is that allowed? :thanks:

I see you have accumulated some great new students!

Here you go teach, this is close to a green apple as I could get! :green_heart:

This is one of my favorite pics from my garden. It shows the level of defoliation under the canopy and how fatty the tops are because of it. This has been the most fun I have ever had growing. thanks in part to everyone here
Hey Trichster, I used to live in Huntington Beach and Redondo Beach a while back. I'm jealous of where you at!

AWESOME!!! :bravo:Thanks CalyxHunter!! those are absolutely delightful, REPS for plant share participation!

WOW!! :high-five:

I used to live in HB!! (back in my Hydro days) Had a condo at the end of Bolsa Chica, where it ends at wetlands!! Almost got bit by a rattler there, 1/4 mile from the surf. I kept my first "mother" in those wetlands on PCH!! Great share CH thanks again!!

Hey Trichs, thank you sir..I had an unfair advantage being an ozzy...

Looks like my little green baggies have gone up considerably overnight...

(mmm :yummy: that'd be nice! :) )

...sorry reputation bar thingy.

Another LA Plant Share

Want a better 420 REP? Share something with us! Post your girls, boys, clones with roots showing, anything green related, recipes, somebody has to have type of bug infestation we can see! We might even make your bugs go away forever & you get green karma and a better member rep(reputation)!

Don't be bashful, the pic of any "Charlie Brown" plant, will be given nothing but praise & help. Extra REPcredit for your, critter infested plant, plants you killed & plants with any type of wire, plastic, twine or chain restraints for training!

No member will be ridiculed here, ever! :circle-of-love:

I got your Starflux for ya!! :cheer:

:hmmmm: Starflux?? :hmmmm: my guess is, the REP star? other than that I have no idea what you are talking/joking about!

Thanks Lester, I appreciate any contribution shared here. I'll give you some participation with thanks for stopping by, Reps!

Hey Trichs, thank you sir..I had an unfair advantage being an ozzy...

Looks like my little green baggies have gone up considerably overnight...

(mmm :yummy: that'd be nice! :) )

...sorry reputation bar thingy.

Thanks Tassie,:thumb: Green Bags is hilarious!!! You just earned more reputation boosters AKA

REPS
for my first good :rofl::rofl:of the day!

I did not even know what the "GREEN BAGS" meant for over a year, after joining!

I actually started a FAQ-thread called "What are REPS?" here ya go mate :passitleft: kill it!

You are the master with wire and weft..

Thanks for sharing LA :) they look lovely...

What's the plan for weaving the branches off the main. Sorry if this is talked about elsewhere.

AWESOME!!! :bravo:Thanks CalyxHunter!! those are absolutely delightful, REPS for plant share participation!

WOW!! :high-five:

I used to live in HB!! (back in my Hydro days) Had a condo at the end of Bolsa Chica, where it ends at wetlands!! Almost got bit by a rattler there, 1/4 mile from the surf. I kept my first "mother" in those wetlands on PCH!! Great share CH thanks again!!

Wow I rode my skateboard right by there tons of times. I hung out at the Disc Golf course off of Goldenwest alot. I grew in the closet of my apartment in HB. Learned alot during those grows. I wish I had saved all the pics from those days. I could share some nasty pics of root rot, spider mites, fungus gnats and powdery mildew. I've seen some shit.

Want a better 420 REP? Share something with us! Post your girls, boys, clones with roots showing, anything green related, recipes, somebody has to have type of bug infestation we can see! We might even make your bugs go away forever & you get green karma and a better member rep(reputation)!

Don't be bashful, the pic of any "Charlie Brown" plant, will be given nothing but praise & help. Extra REPcredit for your, critter infested plant, plants you killed & plants with any type of wire, plastic, twine or chain restraints for training!

No member will be ridiculed here, ever! :circle-of-love:

This is a rad invitation for everyone. Awesome post Trichomes! Way to get the community moving! I dig it!

Awww shucks, thanks mate...:cough: right back at ya :passitleft:

:420:We gotta save this girl for jaamz, thank you for this very courageous post! Green Bags awarded already for bravery!

if she doesn't have a name yet, can we call her Hope? or Miracle?

Could you please post the details from your page 1? or just reply w/ water, ph, nutes, strength of dosage, lighting, soil contents,

that should be enough for some good opinions. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom