Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

I had an operation I didn't need......I told them I didn't need an operation and they did it any (military) way. When I recovered from the surgery, I still had the same problem. Jo and I raised all hell, so they put me hack in ICU for another week as punishment. I don't believe very much they tell me now. .

Gawd, that gave me a flashback of an episode of the Doctors I just watched the other day. They were talking about how doctors have been known to leave things inside their patients. I am thinking to myself, how the hell does that even happen? Did the doctor party too hard the night before or something? I had a doctor prescribe me some neurot*n for my neuropathy once, he seemed surprised when I told him I didn't want that. I had heard about and read up on the side effects, he then gave me lyrica. MJ really helps all my ills except for my diabetes. And I really detest taking pills, I would rather try a home remedy.

Hey there OMM! Way to go on the harvest! :high-five:
So which ones are next? You must be making some room in that tent of yours.
How are the veg ladies coming along?
Have a great Friday and an Amazing June :thumb:

:peace:

Thanks MS. Next to go, I think is the little SAGE. Then the rest of Lucy, for sure looks like the Lemon Skunk will be last.

Thanks for the prod...I needed that...only three in veg so far...guess what I'll be doing tomorrow! :thumb:
:bravo:
The same wish for you my friend.

wow another 2 pages in a day lol
you gotta read every 6-8 hrs or you need to catch up lol

hey omm sir. I take my dad to the doctor sometimes twice a week, hes a vet and I swear they send him to six differant places just so one of them can make their BMW payment or put their kid through college on our dime. I dislocated my shoulder on mothers day and those people at the hospital made sure that everyone on staff stuck their hand in my pocket. hell the only one that earned their money was the nurse. she gave me my pain meds took my bp temp, did her best to make me as comfertable as she could. all those other docs or interns came in and asked whats rong and how you did it, then they whent away. 6000$ later they finaly helped me. not sure weather thats the last bill either:( hope your next grow eclipses the last:cheer:

Got to love harvest day, a little bit of work and a whole lot of benefits. Very nice, enjoy and bless.......

Hi My Friend. I'm coming back to normal now....I was feeling a bit lost mentally for a couple of days. Good sleep and taking it easy....I bounced Back. Thanks for asking.

We need to worry about our good friend XLR8, who has more on his plate than he thought. He is one fine fellow...I hate to see him having trouble, he's had his share this last year or so.
:popcorn:

Yes, I know. My heart breaks for him and his family. I sent him my home phone if he ever needs anything. Wish there was something more I could do.

wow another 2 pages in a day lol
you gotta read every 6-8 hrs or you need to catch up lol

There you go....that's what I do! :love:

Bill paying day today..yuk! :circle-of-love:

hey omm sir. I take my dad to the doctor sometimes twice a week, hes a vet and I swear they send him to six differant places just so one of them can make their BMW payment or put their kid through college on our dime. I dislocated my shoulder on mothers day and those people at the hospital made sure that everyone on staff stuck their hand in my pocket. hell the only one that earned their money was the nurse. she gave me my pain meds took my bp temp, did her best to make me as comfertable as she could. all those other docs or interns came in and asked whats rong and how you did it, then they whent away. 6000$ later they finaly helped me. not sure weather thats the last bill either:( hope your next grow eclipses the last:cheer:

:circle-of-love: That's the VA I know and love! :circle-of-love:
It's the same every time. Many people...and the nurse does the work. :smokin: The Military has a gigantic "Pink" hospital here and the VA, also pink is right beside it. They don't have enough parking and the walk kills me. I'm still better off than Jo. She has Medi-care and is lucky to see anyone at all. Don't get old! Hope your shoulder is better...other wise you'll be making more BMW payments.
:smokin::smokin:

Got to love harvest day, a little bit of work and a whole lot of benefits. Very nice, enjoy and bless.......

Well, said Sonzor! Thank you! That's it in a nut shell. Little bit of work and lasting benefits.

Hope you and the family are doing well. :peace:

Yes, I know. My heart breaks for him and his family. I sent him my home phone if he ever needs anything. Wish there was something more I could do.

Me too, A1. He's been a Buddy of mine for a long time. I've watch him grow as a grower and a person. I'm sure he will do what's necessary to right his family's ship. :green_heart:

Gawd, that gave me a flashback of an episode of the Doctors I just watched the other day. They were talking about how doctors have been known to leave things inside their patients. I am thinking to myself, how the hell does that even happen? Did the doctor party too hard the night before or something? I had a doctor prescribe me some neurot*n for my neuropathy once, he seemed surprised when I told him I didn't want that. I had heard about and read up on the side effects, he then gave me lyrica. MJ really helps all my ills except for my diabetes. And I really detest taking pills, I would rather try a home remedy.

Hi Queen...... :thumb:

Most of those shows are based on real events. Shit happens all the time. There is another side to the whole thing too. Only about 2 or less percent of all college students go into medicine. The rest go to the arts or electronics. We are plug in society after all. That means less than 2% go into medicine and as interns they practically work all the time.
Plenty time for mistakes to happen. I take 22 pills a day, if I didn't I would die. Blood thinners, all sorts of things. The only thing they don't give me is pain killers and MJ does that for me. Jo and I look up everything we take, just to be sure they are not giving us something that will inter react to the other meds and kill us.
One more bitch...they really don't test meds properly any more before they are released to the public.

:smokin::smokin:

I take 22 pills a day

Wow, that's a lot of pills. I should be taking 5 a day, one I have to take daily, the others I use when needed. Mj for me helps the nausea I get from the pill I take daily. And gives me an appetite, otherwise I would barely eat. But when I eat, do I eat. I try to cook healthy but it's hard when my bf likes to temp me with sweets from time to time. I am working at getting my A1C back in line, it was 9, the highest it has ever been.

Jo and I look up everything we take

We do the same thing over here. My bf was just looking up side effects of Lipitor the other day because he said he had been feeling drained. It's really crazy to me that you can be given meds for one thing but then you have to worry about the side effects of that med. How does that even sound safe? I had switched my diabetic meds twice because the side effects of Advand*a and A*tos is heart attacks. Now I take insulin and no side effects except for occassional drop of sugar. Usually glucose tabs or something sweet to drink brings me right back. Here's to our health, I guess....

yep its why theres so many lawsuits against drug companies these day
stupid fda doesnt help either i think they get paid off to push stuff through even tho they arent thoroughly tested
on another note theres alot of people that try to push them through too because they wanna try something new that may or may not help them "shrugs"
and not to mention the doctors that get all these free meds to give to people to try and if it works its prescribed
its all about the money
anywho maybe i can finally light up the vape again soon gonna start working next week on base well see how the drug testing is before lighting up .........................................

First, thanks for the love my good friend. The sentiments are mutual, without a doubt. Your story about making you have surgery is a good reminder of what we all learned in the military, but many civilians are shocked to learn: they OWN you. You are their property, and the constitution quite literally doesn't apply to military members, as the UCMJ is the law there. And it's not quite as friendly, lol. I remember how shocked I was when they pulled a couple of my teeth because they thought I might have problems with them later on. I had no say in the matter. I belonged to them! Crazy. But surgery, yikes! Not surprising though, sigh.

I don't want to miss anyone, but thanks to all those with the positivity, I appreciate the love and support at the moment more than I can properly express. :thanks:

QueenTokeLove: I've taken that Neuront!n before (and Lyric@). Both gave me terrible nightmares, and the Lyric@ put me through hell as far as withdrawel (not as bad as Cymbarfa though!). Man I hate those types of meds - I just don't tolerate them well at all. MMJ is so much more effective for me with less negative effects. Those others are scary shit!!!

Congrats on MOTM, OMM you deserve it!

Wow, that's a lot of pills. I should be taking 5 a day, one I have to take daily, the others I use when needed. Mj for me helps the nausea I get from the pill I take daily. And gives me an appetite, otherwise I would barely eat. But when I eat, do I eat. I try to cook healthy but it's hard when my bf likes to temp me with sweets from time to time. I am working at getting my A1C back in line, it was 9, the highest it has ever been.

Two words for you...........insulin pump
Dropped my A1C from the 8's to 6.4
:thumb:

We do the same thing over here. My bf was just looking up side effects of Lipitor the other day because he said he had been feeling drained. It's really crazy to me that you can be given meds for one thing but then you have to worry about the side effects of that med. How does that even sound safe? I had switched my diabetic meds twice because the side effects of Advand*a and A*tos is heart attacks. Now I take insulin and no side effects except for occassional drop of sugar. Usually glucose tabs or something sweet to drink brings me right back. Here's to our health, I guess....

Hi Queen :hippy:

It looks like "we" have to check everything we are given ourselves. The FDA seems to OK anything now, if the manufacturer tells us all it's side effects. Lipitor advertisements scare the the bejesus out of Jo and I. Especially the "death" part. The folks on Capital Hill don't care, they get the best medical care possible.

I think what you and your BF do is the only thing we can do...watch out for ourselves. I just question how did it get this bad? :smokin:

yep its why theres so many lawsuits against drug companies these day
stupid fda doesnt help either i think they get paid off to push stuff through even tho they arent thoroughly tested
on another note theres alot of people that try to push them through too because they wanna try something new that may or may not help them "shrugs"
and not to mention the doctors that get all these free meds to give to people to try and if it works its prescribed
its all about the money
anywho maybe i can finally light up the vape again soon gonna start working next week on base well see how the drug testing is before lighting up .........................................

Well said, My Friend! :thumb:
I've lived in some pretty corrupt countries, but now ours takes the cake.:smokin:

Hey! That is great news! :bravo::bravo:

For sure ...wait to see how the testing goes. Can't wait for you to bring your Volcano for testing purposes.
Between, you, me and THsea.....none of should be on our feet when It's over. Really good news, My Freind!:party:

First, thanks for the love my good friend. The sentiments are mutual, without a doubt. Your story about making you have surgery is a good reminder of what we all learned in the military, but many civilians are shocked to learn: they OWN you. You are their property, and the constitution quite literally doesn't apply to military members, as the UCMJ is the law there. And it's not quite as friendly, lol. I remember how shocked I was when they pulled a couple of my teeth because they thought I might have problems with them later on. I had no say in the matter. I belonged to them! Crazy. But surgery, yikes! Not surprising though, sigh.

I don't want to miss anyone, but thanks to all those with the positivity, I appreciate the love and support at the moment more than I can properly express. :thanks:

QueenTokeLove: I've taken that Neuront!n before (and Lyric@). Both gave me terrible nightmares, and the Lyric@ put me through hell as far as withdrawel (not as bad as Cymbarfa though!). Man I hate those types of meds - I just don't tolerate them well at all. MMJ is so much more effective for me with less negative effects. Those others are scary shit!!!

Congrats on MOTM, OMM you deserve it!

Awwww Man...no thanks needed....you give us all love too! That's why we are concerned for you. Your a man of integrity and we all know it!

One doesn't know until they get there about the military:helpsmilie:

Thanks about my Member of the Month...I'm proud as can be for the love shone me.

Keep doing what's right!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom