Win Dos Si Dos From Gorilla Seeds

Gorilla Seeds

⌛ 5 Free Dos Si Dos + 3 Free AK Auto from Gorilla Seeds - Limited Time Offer ⌛⌛ (1577 × 826px).png

Win Dos Si Dos - One Prize available on THIS platform

To Enter "Tell us something unique and cool about this strain! Winners to be announced July 8th!

Peace GorillaSeeds.com

I’m growing Do-Si-Dos outside for my 3rd time/attempt, and now I’m out of seeds. To say I like the strain would be an understatement and she hits you nice and hard. Wish my buddy had told me this was the strain he had rolled for our golf game. Oh Boy, do the legs ever become jelly like on any hill. Didn’t help that the day was hot as hell, but at least we had power carts to drag our asses around for the final 13 holes. Plus my BDay is July 5th, if you’re looking for gift ideas;):ciao:

Do Si Dos is a plant with a beautiful structure and unique terpene profile
It is a very forgiving strain which grows vigorously with minimal effort
Growers are guaranteed a great yield of powerful smoke - first the uplifting, heady high before the relaxing and even sleepy effect that slowly creeps up on you
An excellent strain that will without doubt stand the test of time and become a true classic
Many thanks @Gorilla Seeds

⌛ 5 Free Dos Si Dos + 3 Free AK Auto from Gorilla Seeds - Limited Time Offer ⌛⌛ (1577 × 826px).png

To Enter "Tell us something unique and cool about this strain! Winners to be announced July 8th!

Peace GorillaSeeds.com
I haven't grown Dos Si Dos or a from Gorilla Seed before, I would take my share and share the rest with other Cannabis cultivators to let them see Dos Si Dos looks like when it grows at home.

Peace GorillaSeeds.com
Hey @gorillaseeds.com thank you so much for your generous offer.
Best thing about this strain is the genetics. :thumb:
Gorilla seeds for the Win.
Thanks again.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Awesome give away @Gorilla Seeds , I've personally never had the opportunity to grow the straight dosido genetics from your line or any other....but I am currently growing a cross breed (lemon tree x dosido) with some beautiful leaf structure and build as a whole..... I would absolutely love to give your line a try and show off it's potential.:love:

Love and light....good luck all

IMG_20220626_161052781.jpg

IMG_20220626_161020417.jpg

Thank you @Gorilla Seeds for another giveaway. What is there not to like about a strain that includes three individually wonderful genetics. I have never grown dos si dos but it is said to be a fairly easy strain to grow with large yields and great terpene profile. I would love to give her a whirl!

I have not had the opportunity to smoke or grow this fabulous strain, but this is what I know.

Seed Stocker has one with OGKB and Face Off OG
Feminized Seeds has one with OG Kush Breath, Girl Scout Cookies and Face Off OG

When there's Barney's Farm Dos Si Dos 33 which has Dos Si Dos ((GSC X Face Off OG) X Cookies Kush) X Gelato 33 (Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint GSC)

And let's not forget BF Auto which has Dos Si Dos x BF Auto #33

The general consensus I get about this strain, is actually of your website, " SMALL IN STATURE, BIG ON YIELDS, CRAZY WITH POTENCY!"

Thank again for being a great sponsor of 420 Magazine.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I have not had the opportunity to smoke or grow this fabulous strain, but this is what I know.

Seed Stocker has one with OGKB and Face Off OG
Feminized Seeds has one with OG Kush Breath, Girl Scout Cookies and Face Off OG

When there's Barney's Farm Dos Si Dos 33 which has Dos Si Dos ((GSC X Face Off OG) X Cookies Kush) X Gelato 33 (Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint GSC)

And let's not forget BF Auto which has Dos Si Dos x BF Auto #33

The general consensus I get about this strain, is actually of your website, " SMALL IN STATURE, BIG ON YIELDS, CRAZY WITH POTENCY!"

Thank again for being a great sponsor of 420 Magazine.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

OGKB is OG Kush Breath. OG Kush Breath is just a phenotype or direct descendent of Girl Scout Cookies as far as I have read.

Back
Top Bottom