Xlr8's Quest For The Best - 2012

Those nugs look exceptional... yum

:circle-of-love:
Those plants look good Fishcake, what a kind soul Xlr8 is for puttin ur pics in his own journal :Namaste:

thats why he has somany MOtM awards!
being the X that he is:)
and thank you very mush:thanks:

thank you X, you didnt have to waste your space with my grow tho:):circle-of-love:

Those plants look good Fishcake, what a kind soul Xlr8 is for puttin ur pics in his own journal :Namaste:

Well, i see it this way -- why should I mind having great pictures of well grown cannabis in my thread, ya know? :) That last page is all the more appealing to pretty much everyone as a result! :yummy:

I always want for my threads to be pretty open to discussion, exchanging ideas and experiences, and helping one another. I also think a pic of a good looking scrog could be useful to many people, frankly...

awsome

Drive by. Looks like that JtR is working real good for you. Those buds are sick with crystals. Pretty frosting on that cake. Looks great XLR Rep's to ya. Keepem Green

Those nugs look exceptional... yum

I feel like im repeating myself,everytime I come over for a look you have new picks of wicked looking nugs!!!sweet pics:bravo:

Drive by. Looks like that JtR is working real good for you. Those buds are sick with crystals. Pretty frosting on that cake. Looks great XLR Rep's to ya. Keepem Green

Thank a lot guys! Oh, and thanks also for the rep Wood - I have a lot of respect for you brother, so I appreciate it a ton. :thanks:

Chop chop snip snip... Jack the Ripper is down. She could have gone longer but was starting to pop nanners, something she does at the very end as a sort of species survival thing. She's a haze plant that flowers in waves, so she's both ripe, and could have also gone longer... I didn't want to deal with a bunch of male flowers in the buds, however, so this was it for her at just shy of 10 weeks. With the holiday stuff happening, I didn't get any harvest pics, but I'll try to post some JTR nug pics at some point soon. Just vaped some, veryyyy nice! :bong:

Happy Friday all! :)

Great job on those crosses, Brother! Those nugs look incredible! :bravo:

You mentioned you needed to do some more extensive testing? If you want to have some "3rd party testing" done, I'd love to volunteer! :yummy:

awesome part of me thinks you shoulda let a few self fem happen but thats my obsessive breeder talking!! harv time is good time!

Good idea BID, but I already have dozens of Jack the Ripper related seeds right now from a previous seed project. Also, this pheno isn't quite what I'm looking for which is why I'm flowering the mom out. :)

Hope you had a great "Turkey Day"!

Back
Top Bottom