4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Re: 4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec. Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Posting invites was a respectable & courteous way to recruit followers. I applaud you on that. Definitely an acceptable plug... SUBBED

i just wonder what 4k watts of topled & budmasters would do in there, i mean you'd save money by the bucketload in cooling, but im watching these new gen leds in my 4x4 and i think im gonna pull more with my budmaster than i did with the 2 600 hps's they are swelling like crazy and the og kush from you never got this fat for me before just some food for thought i know you tried led before but i dont think what you had was on par with this new stuff, like the budmaster II 675xg is harder to look at than a 600hps! it hurt my eyes more, but anyway tiny is an impressive girl, i have been falling into the bigger plant longer veg line of thinking for a few months now, with plant counts being a concern it makes more sense to have fewer plants,it seems like less work somehow too, good start b fam

i just wonder what 4k watts of topled & budmasters would do in there, i mean you'd save money by the bucketload in cooling, but im watching these new gen leds in my 4x4 and i think im gonna pull more with my budmaster than i did with the 2 600 hps's they are swelling like crazy and the og kush from you never got this fat for me before just some food for thought i know you tried led before but i dont think what you had was on par with this new stuff, like the budmaster II 675xg is harder to look at than a 600hps! it hurt my eyes more, but anyway tiny is an impressive girl, i have been falling into the bigger plant longer veg line of thinking for a few months now, with plant counts being a concern it makes more sense to have fewer plants,it seems like less work somehow too, good start b fam
Good questions there BID, I would be willing to test one out in a few years. As for the bigger plants its much easier all the way around IMHO
You know I'm here Sl1ng. I still have so much to learn :reading420magazine:
Wouldn't be the same without ya AG, glad to have ya
I'm subbed, nice strain selection, be awesome to see the results.
Thanks Dank, Im trying to grow out the best available to me strains, cant wait to grow out the Purple Erkle BID cut I am re-vegging right now.
High Voodoo

:thumb: Thanks for the personal invite S1ing. As BAR said, very classy! I am digging your setup. From my perspective, yours is a major league setup with discrete location to match. Questions;

1) Is your flower room a single room, or do you have each grow area divided?
2) Do you run CO2?

I thought there were more up there. Guess that's just random baked thoughts flying around. There'll be more to come though.

>>>Four weeks would be the date but as dehydrated as she got and with as much of the white pistols drying up I have no idea how she will play out the next few weeks. I will let scope tell me

She may delay a bit but that's a good amount of time to recover.

Will you please tell us how you trained your stem to do this? Amazing. Was it by accident or is there a method? I realize there is a long veg time involved, but you've basically created 3 plants from one plant, with those 3 main stalks.

You should call this "Super Stalking".

image5415.jpg

Yeah I can and if you all can give me a few days I will put together some pics of how they look when I lst them. Really all the "Super Stalking" is lsting for months haha. The air pots are almost a must, the holes make it so much easier and with how many there is its real easy to fasten down right where you need to. I've tried it in the nurs. pots and felt smart pots but its just not as easy.
I will be doing the same with a HSO P Skunk early next year sometime and then I can get together a how to.
Glad you like the pics cap. means a HUGE amount coming from a grower/teacher like yourself.
Thanks for teaching me what you did cap.

s1ingblade the Super Stalker! :thumb:

:thumb: Thanks for the personal invite S1ing. As BAR said, very classy! I am digging your setup. From my perspective, yours is a major league setup with discrete location to match. Questions;
<<I'll agree it's discrete but major? NOT!>> It's just a step up from what I was doing. I took a portion out of each harvest and saved it until I could buy another this or that and I am still doing it, it's amazing how much stuff you have to get, luckily its fun and I love getting new gear.
1) Is your flower room a single room, or do you have each grow area divided?
2) Do you run CO2?

I thought there were more up there. Guess that's just random baked thoughts flying around. There'll be more to come though.

I have 2 flowering rooms, the smaller older room is a ten by ten and I run a single 1000 watt HPS. The new room is close enough to 10' by 20' that thats what I call it. Its really close t 190 sq. ft.

No gas. It pulls fresh air thru the cracks but real soon ill have a carbon filter running and an extra extration fan set to vent if the room is in emergency conditions. I also am going to be building a filtered intake.
More what? Rooms or plants?

i meant I will have more questions, but I assume you already guessed that.

Yeah I can and if you all can give me a few days I will put together some pics of how they look when I lst them. Really all the "Super Stalking" is lsting for months haha. The air pots are almost a must, the holes make it so much easier and with how many there is its real easy to fasten down right where you need to. I've tried it in the nurs. pots and felt smart pots but its just not as easy.
I will be doing the same with a HSO P Skunk early next year sometime and then I can get together a how to.
Glad you like the pics cap. means a HUGE amount coming from a grower/teacher like yourself.
Thanks for teaching me what you did cap.

s1ingblade the Super Stalker! :thumb:

Not to 'UP' the pressure on you Sling, but I will be patiently waiting for that tutorial as well ;)

Thanks for the invite, subbed

Back
Top Bottom