4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Re: 4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec. Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

You've come a long way this last year man. I'm in!

i meant I will have more questions, but I assume you already guessed that.
ask away sky :)
I love the results of lst from an early age creating multiple main stems like this. Fantastic work sling you have created a monster! Those sure are some twisted trunks! Reppity rep rep... And all that jazz.
thanks voodoo, I appreciate it
Not to 'UP' the pressure on you Sling, but I will be patiently waiting for that tutorial as well ;)
haha no problem, was home loving on the kids and esp the wife last night so pressure has been relieved. ASAP buddy
Thanks for the invite, subbed
Your so welcome
good seeing ya cronic
I second that AG
high brass
Going to pull up a chair and get ready to learn :nomo:

:thumb:
grab a 2nd chair and bring a friend haha
Nice job bro, congrats on just how far you've come!:circle-of-love:
Im trying Brother
You've come a long way this last year man. I'm in!
well thanks bassman coming from you that means a LOT, trust me it does. you guys are making my day right now :)
LURCH! whats up bro man

So even though today is my sons 12th BDAY today I have to go back to the ranch for multiple days and get the cookies ready to chop later next week, say next Sunday or sooner.
Thanks again everyone for the warm invite and welcome to all the new members here or those who might join late.

All I ask is that you ask! No questions are too small or insignificant. ASK AWAY! I have NO PROB if you want to post and share. Like Grade school haha show and tell.
See Ya soon

Be fun to see a Urkle version of tiny and a giant pile of those navy blue purple black buds I'm sure you can get her all roided out, on your croutons! I know you'll do right by the daughters of precious,update I think they need 9-10 weeks flower at 8ish they came out a little to racy and not as potent as she could be so I think I cut too soon, but I was guessing I had nothing to go on so I figured if give you a heads up on the strain,it's hard to read purple Trichs,

Be fun to see a Urkle version of tiny and a giant pile of those navy blue purple black buds I'm sure you can get her all roided out, on your croutons! I know you'll do right by the daughters of precious,update I think they need 9-10 weeks flower at 8ish they came out a little to racy and not as potent as she could be so I think I cut too soon, but I was guessing I had nothing to go on so I figured if give you a heads up on the strain,it's hard to read purple Trichs,

Thanks BFAM,
I will do my best. I think its prob more than an 8 weeker also. I will keep you posted forsure

So as I am re-reading my intro I noticed where I mentioned growing tiny for over a year lol. I mean her older sisters haha.
I will be adding info and pics as I remember, please hang in there with me I will do my best to explain my madness along the way, BUT please ask as many questions as you like, none are worthless or non-worthy.
I will make mistakes along the way and thats ok, as long as I can learn from them and I can use the error to perfect my schedule than its worth it. I just hope they dont have to be plant crippling errors?
Im fricken rollin watching ELF with the fam, fricken crack up

I knew u had to be talking Kinfolk when u said a year, or she would fill a room! I'm watching sin city ,just finished man of steel ,not bad considering I'm not a big fan of an invincible hero,I prefer Batman, he's human and breakable, always felt s- was way overpowered, kinda like your tiny! An invincible cannabis plant with super powers to get viewers medicated just looking at her pics, but on the contrary I'm a fan of her! Go go super tiny!

I setup an automated watering system three days ago in the veg room and already I'm noticing differences in a positive way.
It was so much easier using 5/8th inch black poly tubing compared to how I planned on doing it with pvc. Another thing i like is no glue.
I'll get some pics up off the simple but effective irrigation system

my god man,,i feel like such an old perv.I just cant stop looking at this

image5415.jpg

my god man,,i feel like such an old perv.I just cant stop looking at this

image5415.jpg

Tiny says quit looking up her skirt haha. I used to be obsessed with Elvira and played her pinball machine a lot. Used to love it when you would almost tilt the machine and she would say "Don't Touch Me There!" Haha thats tiny "Dont look at me there" haha I'll be showing you her sisters too lol

"tiny"... :rofl:

Lookin' great my friend. :thumb:

9' x 19'? That's a pretty good amount of flowering space! How long is the commute from the new house to the ranch?

With a 15 day cycle, you have 4 of your monster plants in flower at any given time. Will you have 6 in veg to feed the flowering room(s)?

I think it's funny that you always discount your skills. You do realize others look to you as a role model? :blalol:

Your humility always humbles me. :Namaste:

Man I was not into gothic vampire chicks but elviras melons were ripe if i remember correctly. lol
flashingback
<<Exactly, I just saw her on an episode of fast n loud and she still looks hot>>
tiny loves the attention I'm sure.
<<I think she does, I know I do haha>>
"tiny"... :rofl:

Lookin' great my friend. :thumb:
<<thanks Hiker, means a lot>>
9' x 19'? That's a pretty good amount of flowering space! How long is the commute from the new house to the ranch?
45 mins on two lane and 30 mins on primitive.
With a 15 day cycle, you have 4 of your monster plants in flower at any given time. Will you have 6 in veg to feed the flowering room(s)?
Im working twds it but at the moment most plants are smaller. The bonus room has eight in pro mix, the new room has a tray with four plants. I'd like to have a steady flow of reloads and be able to harvest a bigens each 15 days. Two a month each a diff strain would be sweet!>>>

I think it's funny that you always discount your skills. You do realize others look to you as a role model? :blalol:
<<I don't see it but I've been hearing of such things! I'm honored anyone would want to do what I do>>
Your humility always humbles me. :Namaste:
<<thanks for making my day Hiker>>

Im watching the blues brothers and my favorite part when the troopers go back to arrest jake and he starts the car and takes off, AH Yeah! Lol "Mission from God" crack up

Hello s1ingblade . . . . . :ciao:

EXCUSE ME . . . . ;)

AS USUAL I'M LATE TO CLASS AGAIN . . . . . :geek:

I ALWAYS MAKE IT TO SCHOOL . . . . . :reading420magazine:

Subscribed + REPS . . . . :passitleft: . . . . s1ingblade . . . . :thanks: . . . . FOR SHARING YOUR GROW WITH US . . . . :Namaste:

Hello s1ingblade . . . . . :ciao:

EXCUSE ME . . . . ;)

AS USUAL I'M LATE TO CLASS AGAIN . . . . . :geek:

I ALWAYS MAKE IT TO SCHOOL . . . . . :reading420magazine:

Subscribed + REPS . . . . :passitleft: . . . . s1ingblade . . . . :thanks: . . . . FOR SHARING YOUR GROW WITH US . . . . :Namaste:

Your very welcome Search, glad to meet ya and thanks for stopping by

Another freak of nature here on 420magazine. Light Addict's Tut being the other. I love the strain as well.

Subbed

Back
Top Bottom