4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Re: 4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec. Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

I'm subbed. :surf::rollit:
I'll just hang my hammock over here out of the way.:thumb:

Another freak of nature here on 420magazine. Light Addict's Tut being the other. I love the strain as well.

Subbed

I like that, thanks blaze. Glad you found us.

I'm subbed. :surf::rollit:
I'll just hang my hammock over here out of the way.:thumb:
Nah man theres room up here in front. Glad to see ya made it 420

I'll be going home tomorrow and uploading a bunch of pics, look for a major update by this coming Sunday.

Gotta be around to see this finish!
With my all time favorite strain too.
subbed..
:thumb:

Ok s1ing, now that you have obviously taken "capn style" to a new level... you know I can't just sit back, right?

OhGee, here comes godzilla. Cook off - Version 2 ? I'll be starting flower when you're harvesting Tiny. Godzilla VS Tiny!

TinyCrusher1.jpg

I think this contest will just keep escalating. The winner will be the one that can hold off flowering their beast the longest!

Ok s1ing, now that you have obviously taken "capn style" to a new level... you know I can't just sit back, right?

OhGee, here comes godzilla. Cook off - Version 2 ? I'll be starting flower when you're harvesting Tiny. Godzilla VS Tiny!

TinyCrusher1.jpg

Lol tiny crusher #1 is the pics name haha
Hey brother the bigger the better, can't wait to see TIny Crusher and the LPA plant. When are yo announcing the strain?

I think this contest will just keep escalating. The winner will be the one that can hold off flowering their beast the longest!
No doubt, my main problem to do one any bigger is the amount of space I'd need to veg for four months sheesh
Hey bro, can we get some pics with an object for size reference?........I want to see the tremendousness of this giant stemmed beast!
But of couuuurrrrrsssse

I have been taking lots of pics and will get this thing rolling asap

Yup, I think "Tiny Crusher" suits it well, I saw pics of it showing off all it's foliage(or at least I'm pretty sure CApn posted THIS same plant on another thread, or blog, or something :bong:), and DAMN....

I wonder what 4 months of veg would produce in comparison...maybe "Titan Crusher" lol :laughtwo:

It's getting crowded in here, soon to be a sold out show. LOL :thumb:
There's always a spot for you cannafan, glad your here.
Yup, I think "Tiny Crusher" suits it well, I saw pics of it showing off all it's foliage(or at least I'm pretty sure CApn posted THIS same plant on another thread, or blog, or something :bong:), and DAMN....

I wonder what 4 months of veg would produce in comparison...maybe "Titan Crusher" lol :laughtwo:

It will be the revenge of tiny haha in Hawaii p skunk style
Your a funny dude AG, thanks. If I ever do decide to attempt a feat as such I'll be sure to send you an invite.
Sounds like I'll have to if the cap'n is coming for Tiny I'll have to haha

There's always a spot for you cannafan, glad your here.

It will be the revenge of tiny haha in Hawaii p skunk style
Your a funny dude AG, thanks. If I ever do decide to attempt a feat as such I'll be sure to send you an invite.
Sounds like I'll have to if the cap'n is coming for Tiny I'll have to haha

Hopefully by that time I will have the available space to challenge BOTH of you haha! I want to end up growing at most 4 plants perpetually (maybe 2000w per plant), with a harvest every 6 months! Thats a full 6 months of veg...Oh god, my pants just got a little wet just thinking about it haha

Haha, I imagine s1ing building a 10' x 19' scrog net for Tiny to really stretch out and crush that net.

Haha, I imagine s1ing building a 10' x 19' scrog net for Tiny to really stretch out and crush that net.

Don't tempt me haha. I really like the six by six, perfect size for a XL plant.the four by four I reloaded that housed the entry plant is only four by four and its getting squashed by two plants right now. The far left side screen is a little over five by five, i like em all lol
Hope all yall have a great day

haha the capn shows up with a bigger boat and a new suit avatar,

you guys will need chainsaws to chop those stems,

Half a year? Haha would be cool to see.
I've been thinking of doing one in a bigger airpot and hang the lights in a more efficient manner. I'll have to veg so long the plant will be in my will haha

Hey Hiker.... SIZE does matter, and we men will never stop getting out our colas and measuring them. ha ha.

But you're correct, hiker. And after 4-5 weeks in veg they really start to grow exponentially. See my article on how vegetative growth affects yield. What I'm looking to find is the cut off point, or the most yield from two plants and 3 x 600 watts. There comes a time where you can't properly light a plant without a ridiculous number of watts and room size. "Wife of Godzilla" is running out of space in veg, and I won't have room in flower for a couple more weeks :-( I wasn't going to journal her but she is so pretty I may need to.

Sling I think you need the MEGA FARM!

Back
Top Bottom