• BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Vick074 - OG Kush

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Cronichemphog - Unknown Strain

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they have achieved the legal certification, they will begin sending them out in prize packages. :Namaste:

Just out of curiosity and for clarity, does "coming soon" mean they are awarded for this contest, or future contests once there available? Im easily confused... ;)

This is a bud of flo that I just found. It was so pretty I had to get a pic...

I can't explain the aroma and flavor other than "exotic"

DSC_3341_flo.jpg

Beautiful!

Yay for Spimpy:bravo:

I am glad you won. That was a beautiful nug and I voted for you to win...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

I really do appreciate every voter in this month's contests. 93 votes, wow. :):) There were many deserving Nugs this month and Im honored to have won. Thank you to all the members here for welcoming me to the community and making me feel like I belong. I appreciate everyone who voted for me, and that voted in general.
:420: is truely a community filled with love.
:thanks::circle-of-love::thanks:

Well done Spimp, you had a perfect bud and your a top bloke as well, always see you in many journals so you really did deserve to win, its always a difficult contest the nug of the month, i know each member has a different idea of whats the best nug so its tough to win this one, its like the plant of the month, how do you compare a plant thats in flower to a plant thats in veg, its such a difficult choice to make,

nice turn out with the voters, spimp really promoted the contests this month, lets hope we keep getting a turn out like this, i know a lot of new members are not aware of the contests so its posted in my sig and has been for a year or more, the more aware people are the more entries we are likely to see, im sure their a new growers who join us who have some very nice plants, the best part is anyone can enter and anyone can win,

so well done spimp, you certainly had a stunning bud this month, im hoping ive picked the same strain and ill be planting it when ive got a free space in my grow room, well when my veg plants go in the hps room ill be planting another batch of seeds, id be happy with something as half as nice as that, even 10% as nice, it such a dense looking bud

Back
Top Bottom