• Mono - Cotton Candy

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • KingstonRabbi - Black Cherry Soda

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • TheBoogyman - Lemon Garlic

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulation to the winner and all participants.

I shamelessly plug in here to invite you for an after-party in my new journal, new strain from DP not yet available everywhere.
3 Auto GlueBerry O.G - Soil - LEDs
let me know if you make it there, it keeps my motivation up!

see you, congrats again to all quality growers !

I know most ideas on ways to change the contests have already been put to the mods over the years, many times. But hey, they love having us suggest this stuff to them every month, right mods? :) So.... another thought I had about the POTM and NOTM contests is that they could be set up so when the entries are compiled on the first page, entrants' names would be hidden, subject to 'view the entrants' or whatever.- same as the poll results. I realize for the early thread subscribers they will see the names and entries as they come up - but for those who wander in after the 15th and go to the last page.... It would make for a beautiful list of nugs, from which I would choose and vote for my favorite. I mean that's what I do anyway, but sometimes it's hard to ignore the social stuff, or the voting strategy aspect. If I enter a contest I just want my entry to stand on its own merits, nothing else.

I would be less likely to vote for someone I like, based on the fact that I like them, than I would to NOT vote for someone I don't like. There are members that often shit talk the winners, complain when they don't win, and/or campaign and get away with it. If I see their entry, even if I think it is the best, I would not vote for it based on their conduct. I have voted for growers I don't know -over growers I do, because the plant or nug was better looking to me.
I've seen a number of suggestions come across the forum and have, until now, believed the contests were fine. There may be something to the "ANONYMOUS ENTRY" idea that warrants some consideration. It would seem to help with campaigning and the FREQUENT complaints about popularity. (I personally think this is a bullshit complaint).

I am not able to see any of the other votes before I vote. Are others able to see results before they cast their vote?

Nope can't see them either, think it is set up that way on purpose (most Forums the Polls are like that).

Congrats Mono! :thumb:

Congratulations Mono. You made that Cotton Candy look so tempting we all wanted a taste. :laughtwo:

urbanmonk, you show great promise my friend. I look forward to agonizing over your entries for years.

Congrats mono.on a side note. It would be cool if people could vote from their smartphones, on the app. It's all I ever use. Hardly ever get the laptop out

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Congrats mono.on a side note. It would be cool if people could vote from their smartphones, on the app. It's all I ever use. Hardly ever get the laptop out

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why not use the desktop version on your smart phone? That is what i do and its pretty smooth and i don't have a super smart phone lol.

Gorilla Glue #4
420-magazine-mobile1354539451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom