Auto Pounder Grow

Ur ladies are coming along nicely beast,ur northern lights is fantastic looking.my NL will be 9 weeks this Friday,I've already taken some of that plant 2 smoke.its half a plant now:blunt:def letting the super skunk go the full distance.hopefully NL is done by 10 weeks,as i need more room in the tent 4 super skunk.looking 4ward 2 the end,hope all is good with u buddy:Namaste:

Thanks yea all.going good here couldnt ask for better. Northern lights bout 2 and half week from.harvest cnt wit to feel that heavy stone. I.had a look.at ur ladies also very nice u should get nice yield from ya skunk.looks like got plenty filling out to do. Good job:)

autopounder23.JPG
auto pounder about 34 days old not looking good today few leafes changed a light green colour yellowing and leaves curling under as can b seen in the pics. Any ideas people for a quick fix? Thanks

Ur plants beast look like 2 me as if they are already cut,an drying out.havnt seen cannabis plants look like that b4.are u watering them plenty?? Looks under watered 2 me.I'll go an get a guy 2 come over here an check out ur pics.another idea beast is go 2 a journal by cannafan,or light addict,post ur pics,an ask those questions.people there will have u fixed in no time.I'll go now an get u some help

Ok can I have some more info please how often are you watering/feeding? What levels of nutes have you been using recently? I noticed you say a while back you gave some superthrive. Was this just sfter the re pot or have you been giving her that more frequently? How well does the medium drane? Do you let the medium go dry before watering? What in the soil at start?
Sorry for the questions its just id rather give you sound advice on all info rather that just screaming fush her now! :)

:reading420magazine:

Im using a fine grade soil not cheap shud have enuf to.feed to,plant init till.this point. The soil drains well and i water every 3 days when soil is dry. And yea i.gave little bit superthrive at the beginning but nothing but watet since that point. So i dont understand why im having these problems.thanks for the help.i

Thanks every1 for ur help. I was gna flush but sumtimes can do.more than good. She hasnt had any nutrients yet so cnt b nute burn. Just bit superthrive at the beginning.

Thanks every1 for ur help. I was gna flush but sumtimes can do.more than good. She hasnt had any nutrients yet so cnt b nute burn. Just bit superthrive at the beginning.

And snake i kno:( it doesnt look good does it. But no.hasnt been cut and dried its just having problems that i cannot explain. Annoyed:/.

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Hey beast. It looks like something changed with your plant around the beginning of this month. Anything worthy of note that you can recall? What is the current Ph of the soil?

I fed my young plants with some low Ph water recently and I seem to have a few droopy leaf tips now. No discoloration yet though. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully you can get her turned around and back on track.

Hey beast,listen buddy cannafan an light addict need a total description of ur grow.2 get the help u need,ur def bona have 2 break it all down,then they will have a better understanding of wots causing the probs in ur plant.the quicker the better:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom