Cultivators Play Pen

so ive just potted the seedlings into small starter pots in rockwool. the rockwool was pretreated over night in ph'd water 5.2 and guardian angel. seedlings straight into the rockwool and nothing added at this point. also potted 1 A.M.S cut and 1 Trainwreck cut.

I cut my alaskan ice down 12 days early to clear the space in the tent. it still potent enough but prob lost alot of weight by doing this. Not bothered though, i just give it away anyway.

pics to follow wen i get back from gym :)

prepping rockwool. i leave it overnight in ph 5.2 water and add guardian angel to wash out excess lime and stabilize the ph of rockwool. the guardian angel goes in at 3ml/litre and doesnt affect ppms or very little anyway.

20131021_083105.jpg
20131021_083139.jpg
20131021_084514.jpg

heres the start of a new mother. its a 3rd generation cut from an ice strain. originally thought it was alaskan ice but im led to believe otherwise. so strain unknown exactly but it produces some of the stickiest green ive seen. doesnt yield great, not compared to my more commercial strains. but quality is top shelf on this one.

20131022_145543.jpg
20131022_145554.jpg
20131022_145602.jpg

I'm sorry I meant to ask about the actual rockwoll not the pots. You use cubes like that everytime? I've been buying bales of it for mine just wonderin if your way would be better

Ok so there might be a change of plan. Ive got to move another grow i have going to a more secure location. 60 large plants in rockwool, i cant fit 60 plants in this location but might take 12-18 and put them in tent instead. havent decided yet. i'll still continue the og kush and the few cuts but will have to modify the room to accomodate.

I fucking hate thieves and shit bags who try to steal peoples crops. I hate more the snakes that tell them the grows are there. But its the world we live in. luckily my rooms for the most part are very secure so the thieves couldnt get into the flower room but it doesnt half piss me off! Oh well relocation it is........

I am sorry to hear that cultii.
Glad your all secure. I dont know where i read this but I read somewhere that people were going around at night with flir goggles on looking for heat signatures. I dont know about you but i am considering boobie trapping my room. hahaha. Would love to come into my room with a bear trapped thief. lol.

Back
Top Bottom