DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

I'm sick of most "Bigs". Big is more efficient and more powerful, but it's also blinder and deafer. Big can't see or hear you. It's a fundamental waste of time for Big to pay any attention to individuals. That can be a very bad thing. :straightface:

'Twas ever thus, 'twill ever be.

And it's my day off and I'm good and toasted on Carnival, and I'm gonna get me some breakfast! ... *gurgle growl* ...

Giving CAT drench to this Thursday or Friday.
-pictures aren't great...
image17530.jpeg

image17531.jpeg
image17529.jpeg
image17524.jpeg

:thumb:

They have a ways to go. I hope you have warm autumns where you live.

Major, sometimes we do..its 80 today..its the last day summer :) its in the 60s at night..

if i can maintain conditions for another month. :thumb: the plant was blown over at some point during the week i was away. She's in a windowsill planter in the woods.

I'm going to push it a little..;)

-gave a decent Brix/WA10x today with a Transplant drench this AM.

they're the size of clover blossoms...smell is quite strong.

I had some decent herb in the UK.

It smelled a lot like my Critical Cheese(Dinafem) I grew at beginning of year.

The Jamaican who shared it with me was fascinated with DBHBB growing (and washing)

he suggested I should move there and show them.

I referred him and his friend to 420mag..:)

So you've been to London, Ziggs? I've lived there for 5 yrs. What are your impressions?

Also Cheese is pretty strong in UK, very popular hybrid on the street. If you're lucky you can get pretty potent bud of a decent quality.

Well it is Skunk basically :thumb:

Hey Ziggs, morning my friend. So good to see you playing with plants again. Can you start an indoor grow soon bud? How's your stash holding up...got lots still? Have a good day ...thinkin of you !:Namaste:

no indoor planned :(
stash is great..hopefully get to add to it with several plants from these outdoor grows for variety at least..i presently have enough for many months with heavy use; which I don't require :)

thinking of you and the others :) :circle-of-love:
Feb is coming closer everyday :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom