Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Mods...can you please fix things , so i get email notifications from my subbed journals!!
Hey Duggan - I’m going to quote this and dump it over in the new forums thread. The problem was number 1 in the latest list of bugs I gave to Rob yesterday. He’s working with the site devs now trying to fix issues like this.

Can you tell me, is it only old subs you’re not getting emails for? Like , just the ones you were already subbed to before the change? Or is it new ones you’ve signed up for as well?

Yea duggs, I'm in 2nd run soil now, my new run seems to like it better than 1st run. I was kinda messing up by doing 1 plant drenches only using 2 ml of drench. Once I started using 1 oz per 3-4 gal of water. The girls really livened up in 1 gal pots. But I think I'm getting used to kit, took couple runs lol.

:passitleft:

Holy Mother of all good things:goodjob:!!! Sweet little thang you got there Buck!

they should call that strain “The Milky Way”
I would love to test this strain too. Is that possible? @Buckshot317 this looks so good please let us know how it turns out. Do you have a journal?
That would be a killer name for it! I am not sure how Buck managed to get to test these beans (meaning I dont know if he reached out to them or if they reached out to him). They hooked him up with this and his Kayas Koffee x Watermelon hash plant testers.

That would be a killer name for it! I am not sure how Buck managed to get to test these beans (meaning I dont know if he reached out to them or if they reached out to him). They hooked him up with this and his Kayas Koffee x Watermelon hash plant testers.
I love koffee and watermelon!

Evening Duggs :)
How things going my friend? We’re getting a lil break from the snow and temp hit 30 above today so that was pretty dang nice and a great treat.......lol more snow on the way but it was sure nice to not have to mess with any of that crap tonight.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft: try a lil Great White Shark brother......turned out pretty good :)

Evening Duggs :)
How things going my friend? We’re getting a lil break from the snow and temp hit 30 above today so that was pretty dang nice and a great treat.......lol more snow on the way but it was sure nice to not have to mess with any of that crap tonight.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft: try a lil Great White Shark brother......turned out pretty good :)
Morning D....hope you are well sir!
I am really struggling with this place.....am quite pissed im not getting any email notices!!ive tried doing what people say and it doesnt work...so thats why i havent been over to your place...life...and other threads jeep going but im being left behind cuz i dont always remember to make the effort to search them out....just way more difficult when life is moving so fast! enjoy the day!

We are working at the server level right now, upgrading back end software, increasing settings, doing a plethora of stuff trying to resolve the slow page loads. We think we have it figured out, just getting through the motions are easier said than done. We are hoping the things we are doing also resolve email notifications, however we have not been able to put time into that specifically yet, until this gets resolved. In the morning, we will upgrade to some new back end software. The old software was restricting us to an older version, which will definitely speed things up a lot.

Blogs were not included in this software, so we have someone creating the script as we speak. There is no ETA at this time, could take a few days, a few weeks, could take a few months. Don't want to commit to something and upset anyone. The data from the old blogs are saved however and will be imported as soon as the script is ready.

Meanwhile, we are plugging away at our massive list of bugs, tweaks and additions, while still learning the software ourselves. You think you are overwhelmed, you wouldn't even want to spend 4 minutes and 20 seconds in our shoes, trust me on that. So it could be worse, is all I'm saying. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, as we get through the rest of these obstacles. :Namaste:

Thank you for hearing me!
Was just wondering if these issues could have been resolved before the 'roll out'?Seems to be an awful lot of things not working properly .
Thanks!

I agree Duggan, seems tech people just half ass out this stuff together then throw it out there for people to suffer through until they actually get it done right. I used to love Apple for their updates that had hardly any bugs... but hell now they are just as bad as everyone else. Shit sucks, but I don’t think it’s gonna change anytime soon. Just seems to be getting worse. Hope you have a good day today Duggan!

I agree Duggan, seems tech people just half ass out this stuff together then throw it out there for people to suffer through until they actually get it done right. I used to love Apple for their updates that had hardly any bugs... but hell now they are just as bad as everyone else. Shit sucks, but I don’t think it’s gonna change anytime soon. Just seems to be getting worse. Hope you have a good day today Duggan!
Yup....they say to have patience...it'l all get worked out. Meanwhile all my subbed threads go on without me contributing . I can get to them but its a pita...and i dont always have time to navigate to them. Was way easier
before.Trying to stay positive..buts its a challenge!
You have a good day too 119!

Duggs, finding your subbed threads is easy - you don't need the notifications.

On a phone, you just touch the "hamburger" (the three horizontal bars at the upper left), then the arrow next to "Forums", then "Watched threads" - bingo, a list of all your subbed threads, with the unviewed ones bolded.

Duggs, finding your subbed threads is easy - you don't need the notifications.

On a phone, you just touch the "hamburger" (the three horizontal bars at the upper left), then the arrow next to "Forums", then "Watched threads" - bingo, a list of all your subbed threads, with the unviewed ones bolded.
Yes Gray...i know that i can find them but i dont wanna go thru all my subbed threads to see if there is posts on them. Getting an email notice told me right away what threads had new posts and i just had to click to go to it...none of looking ,clicking...looking clicking and then clicking...know what i mean.....it should be less fuc...g around...NOT more!
Having another bad day here at work......bahh!

Ah, I think I understand now. I hate email notifications, so I just check the Forum when I have time. I leave the Watched threads page up and turn off the screen. When I come back, I refresh the page and there are all my Watched threads in a nice list with the ones with new posts in bold - easy peasy.

But you folks just read the notification? You don't go to the site?

Ah, I think I understand now. I hate email notifications, so I just check the Forum when I have time. I leave the Watched threads page up and turn off the screen. When I come back, I refresh the page and there are all my Watched threads in a nice list with the ones with new posts in bold - easy peasy.

But you folks just read the notification? You don't go to the site?
Not always bud!

Back
Top Bottom