Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

They’re working on it Duggs. There was mention by someone with experience in such things (not me) that the usual kind of beta testing in the background etc wouldn’t have been possible without seriously compromising member security. That’s a good enough reason for me to turn all of us into the ‘beta testers’. We know the new site had a very premature birth - 420 were forced to move ahead early because the app was dying in the hands of its developers/hosts and user security was at risk there too. I’m certain they had planned to have fully tested it a lot more before launch, but life doesn’t always work out the way you plan :rofl:. You’ve done great getting around all the new stuff so far - hang in there man! The email notification issue is up there at the top of the list of things they’re working on. Clearly the pageload and speed issues seem fixed this morning (site is way fast) and that was a big one - so hopefully that means the next things will now be first.

Stay as frosty as your girls Duggan!

Here this should cheer you up - check her out this week...!

:circle-of-love:

They’re working on it Duggs. There was mention by someone with experience in such things (not me) that the usual kind of beta testing in the background etc wouldn’t have been possible without seriously compromising member security. That’s a good enough reason for me to turn all of us into the ‘beta tetsers’. We know the new site had a very premature birth - 420 were forced to move ahead early because the app was dying in the hands of its developers/hosts and user security was at risk there too. I’m certain they had planned to have fully tested it a lot more before launch, but life doesn’t always work out the way you plan :rofl:. You’ve done great getting around all the new stuff so far - hang in there man! The email notification issue is up there at the top of the list of things they’re working on. Clearly the pageload and speed issues seem fixed this morning (site is way fast) and that was a big one - so hopefully that means the next things will now be first.

Stay as frosty as your girls Duggan!

Here this should cheer you up - check her out this week...!

:circle-of love:
Thanks Amy,...most days i can handle the site , but when i have a bad or stressed day i miss the simplicity of the old 420!
Where else do i have to go...all 'my people'..my gang are here , somewhere!!

Duggs, finding your subbed threads is easy - you don't need the notifications.

On a phone, you just touch the "hamburger" (the three horizontal bars at the upper left), then the arrow next to "Forums", then "Watched threads" - bingo, a list of all your subbed threads, with the unviewed ones bolded.

Ding ding ding! This is exactly what I do too Gray, could not be easier. On the old site, when I started following a journal I would immediately turn off those email notifications, now I don't even need to do that, I just set it to not get emails for all subbed threads. Duggan, I understand you like and are comfortable with the way you do it and many if not most seem to do it that way. Sorry you had a couple bad days and hope things turn around soon!

:passitleft:

Ding ding ding! This is exactly what I do too Gray, could not be easier. On the old site, when I started following a journal I would immediately turn off those email notifications, now I don't even need to do that, I just set it to not get emails for all subbed threads. Duggan, I understand you like and are comfortable with the way you do it and many if not most seem to do it that way. Sorry you had a couple bad days and hope things turn around soon!

:passitleft:

:passitleft:Ya,..thanks bud,..here's the thing,..i tell all my gang ,..you guys everything,..good , and , not so good. Always kinda felt like yous could hear me. ..ya know. Anyhow, we all have crappy, shit, ass days,..i'm havin a few , is all.
Cheers Ween.

Duggs, I think the problem is we are old. I know I hate when something changes. Just wish everything would stay same lol. How's everything going? I'm about to go to trim jail for rest of the week, I hate trimming. Worst part, but necessary evil.
I know eh Buck,...just strugglin with life ...like everyone else, i suppose! My crop is just about done , with only a couple weeks left, i figure..maybe a few days more, dunno. Should solve a couple issues i have right now. Thanks for askin bud...:passitleft:Hope your savin all the 'trim' bud!! Have fun Buck,..i agree with ya,..the least fun part of the grow,..for sure!:yummy:

I hear ya brother! I've been having a few bad days myself. Work has been real busy so now I'm way behind on my watched threads. Lotsa catching up to do! Not much new in my garden, I've had a few leaves partially crisp up but I'm talking like 3 or 4 leaves in the whole bunch. I'm starting to see the resin form at 18 days post flip. Hoping it'll really start to form and once they bulk up a bit ill post some pics. Speaking of pics, looking forwRd to some updated pics in here so we can start getting our guesses in.

Rock on brother!

:theband:

..."I was sitting in the bathtub, counting my toes
When the radiator broke, water all froze.
I got stuck in the ice,without my clothes,
Naked like the eyes of a clown.
I was crying ice cubes, hoping I'd croak,
When the sun came through the window, the ice all broke,
Stood up and laughed, thought it was a joke
That's the way the world goes round"

...John Prine...That's The Way The World Goes Round

...Cheerz Bud...h00k...:rollit:

..."I was sitting in the bathtub, counting my toes
When the radiator broke, water all froze.
I got stuck in the ice,without my clothes,
Naked like the eyes of a clown.
I was crying ice cubes, hoping I'd croak,
When the sun came through the window, the ice all broke,
Stood up and laughed, thought it was a joke
That's the way the world goes round"

...John Prine...That's The Way The World Goes Round

...Cheerz Bud...h00k...:rollit:
Ya....excellent Hook! Top of the mornin to ya sir!
I took the purple pheno at 8 weeks and the green at 9.
Thanks man!

Mornin’ Duggan and all - is anyone seeing improvement yet in the email notifications? Rob says he’s told that some of the tweaks going on should be sorting that out a bit. SO just checking... any improvement?

Sounds like you’re not going to mind trim jail this time around Duggan! :rollit:

Mornin’ Duggan and all - is anyone seeing improvement yet in the email notifications? Rob says he’s told that some of the tweaks going on should be sorting that out a bit. SO just checking... any improvement?

Sounds like you’re not going to mind trim jail this time around Duggan! :rollit:

Not me Amy,..still only get my own and Doc's Q and A thread,no others .
I have already tried unsubbing and then re subbing them all,..no luck.
Ah ,..yes, it's getting close to harvest time . I have one trim buddy,..he helps a lot.
These four will take us about 4 hrs. to trim and hang. All the 'trim' is saved in plastic bags and tossed in the deep freeze for future BubbleHash runs...:ganjamon: Have a great night Amy.:passitleft:

Evenin to ya'l gang! got a few pics to show. two nights ago i shortened their day by another hr. It's now 10/14 until mfinish ,..in two weeks today...if all goes well. Anyhow better get to trying to upload these. Cheers gang ,..have an awesome Sat. night...i know i will ..Mare's comin over...:yahoo: No pics tonight ...i didn't hit save and lost the upload...later gang too frustrated now..FFS!

Back
Top Bottom