Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Hey Duggan! I'm just a beginner, so I'm far from all of you Hi-Brix masters yet, but since you're calling out your fellow experts to this thread I will most definitely pull up a seat to learn from the "gang"!

You've come to the right place, Duggan is a High Brix Knight of the Highest Order!

Hey Duggan! I'm just a beginner, so I'm far from all of you Hi-Brix masters yet, but since you're calling out your fellow experts to this thread I will most definitely pull up a seat to learn from the "gang"!

Subbed! I'm in my first grow and trying to soak up everything you pros are willing to share!

Top of the day to ya 's....DW and MF...thanks for tuning in to my journal. Would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the 'mag'. You will find the growers around these parts are mostly growing in soil and of them, most are using Doc Bud's High Brix Kit with great repeated success, grow after grow! We will all help you both get acquainted with the gang and please do some visiting to some of the other DBHBB journals too. May i suggest checking out Doc Buds "Q and A" thread along with his "In The Lab" thread. We are a very proud group but also invite and welcome new members to this neighborhood. The growers are real people and have a lot of integrity ...i know , cuz i've met a bunch of them and they are very real, and very passionate about what we do here! Please feel free to get around to the other HB journals and get a feel for our group. Thanks for joining along ...hope i don't disappoint ! Cheers you two and welcome aboard eh!:welcome::bravo::cheer::circle-of-love:

You've come to the right place, Duggan is a High Brix Knight of the Highest Order!
Thanks DL, stop by for a Stella a lil later....game is on tonight! my lil guy has a 4 on 4 game himself , so i'l be a little busy tonight. Got the game set up to record...muhahaha!:thumb::high-five:

Hey duggan, one question, my dirt has been cooking for a week now. Do I need to burp it every now and again like I do my mash, or just leave it sealed up. Looking forward to watching these blueberry twist take off. Thanks

No Buck ,..not necessary OK. Leave it be...if ya wanna check it every week or so...just to make sure it's still moist. Other than that, just make sure it's OFF any concrete slab floors OK. Cheers.

No Buck ,..not necessary OK. Leave it be...if ya wanna check it every week or so...just to make sure it's still moist. Other than that, just make sure it's OFF any concrete slab floors OK. Cheers.

Postin at 4:20 again Duggs...I like your style.
:high-five:

Thanks, I didn't think it was necessary, just wanted to double check. Concrete can still be cold this time of year
Buck, ya,...unfortunately , it doesn't matter what time of year it is , with concrete floors. They will always act like a 'heat sink' drawing the 'good' heat from our cooking soil! I just have mine sitting on 2" thick hard insulation. cheers Buck!
Made it before page 10 this time master duggan. Ready to watch the Bloom room over flow. Hoping all 4 make the cut this time. :passitleft:
Welcome aboard Mr.....grab a cold Stella , if it pleases you...:surf:
You know , the cooler with the Bob Marley poster on it...:tokin:
Have a great night you guys!:high-five:

Thanks for the warm welcome Duggan. The people here are so great. I'm a big fan of quality and started growing to make my own meds, and I definitely am intrigued by the quality you DBHBB guys are striving for. I figure once I pay some dues in coco for a while, and learn some lessons, I can eventually make a move. I was all about limiting variables with my decision making for my first grow. So for now I'll soak up whatever you guys have to offer. I've been checking out some of the other DBHBB journals and the results look very impressive. It's amazing how this whole method was conceived of by a member and then refined by he and the others.

PS: Are you Canadian as well? Lots of Canadians around these parts. Our ACMPR gets rightfully slagged sometimes but it's opening up a whole new world for a lot of people. I didn't know the first thing about edibles 6 months ago and now I'm taking the steps to make my own oil and save a ton of money for way better quality. I owe that to the ACMPR opening the door, and there are lots of other Canadians like me in here making big steps forward in our knowledge and ability. It's a really cool subset of this community!

Buck, ya,...unfortunately , it doesn't matter what time of year it is , with concrete floors. They will always act like a 'heat sink' drawing the 'good' heat from our cooking soil! I just have mine sitting on 2" thick hard insulation. cheers Buck!

Welcome aboard Mr.....grab a cold Stella , if it pleases you...:surf:
You know , the cooler with the Bob Marley poster on it...:tokin:
Have a great night you guys!:high-five:

you can place a tote on top of another tote..:thumb:

We have a clinic opening tomorrow(NWO)where you can go to get a medical card...Missus h00k expressed an interest in going...I told her to wait till I can get 2#'s off four plants and even then I would like to not have our name in the system...medically...records should be confidential...but...when Gov't. is involved...My spidey senses start to tingle...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

We have a clinic opening tomorrow(NWO)where you can go to get a medical card...Missus h00k expressed an interest in going...I told her to wait till I can get 2#'s off four plants and even then I would like to not have our name in the system...medically...records should be confidential...but...when Gov't. is involved...My spidey senses start to tingle...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

dont know where you are, I am assuming NWO is NW oregon? or I am completely stoned,,, lol

anyways, if in the US, just remember a med card will get your License to Carry taken away if you have one.

dont know where you are, I am assuming NWO is NW oregon? or I am completely stoned,,, lol

anyways, if in the US, just remember a med card will get your License to Carry taken away if you have one.

The system is so screwed up..We can smoke all day in CA but if you get a med card in a attempt to be honest and legal you have your rights revoked. I prefer the shadows any way...

Hey Duggan,

I hope you have room for one more - oh, over there by the Stella's? Oh Ok Thanks.

BTW, I haven't followed your grow through. I subbed for the last one, saw the two big pots in your closet, heater, lights, etc. Must've lost the subscription somehow. Don't remember the finish. I'll be sure to stay on point this time! Your produce is legendary in 420 land.

I was worried about going into the system in Canada too, and Canadians on other forums have said the same. But with legalization looming I'm not quite as concerned anymore, and besides, I didn't want to be limited to 4 plants! Big difference for you guys down south and the federal "war on drugs", so I definitely appreciate the difference in approaches.

So glad I stumbled upon you here; sorry I'm late...... :laughtwo:

Really interested on how you train to get such huge yields....so if you wouldn't mind, I will be looking for your diamonds of wisdom....rock on and do what you do best :surf:

The system is so screwed up..We can smoke all day in CA but if you get a med card in a attempt to be honest and legal you have your rights revoked. I prefer the shadows any way...

I have no idea what other states do, but I have my card in MI. I hear people talk about those that get cards who don't have a major illness and these people are just cheaters! Welp, cheater I am, yet over here having a card is protection. Now this is state law which can be trumped by federal law, but as long as your not doing dumb shit and staying in the limits your good. The funny thing here is my card does not converse with any other (that I know of) government organization. I can still get a CCW because the background check does not look at my licensing. I understand that having a CCW goes against my MMMP card, but thats a problem if you get caught. I know other growers that are much larger than myself and they carry all the time with no problems, again, that is unless they get caught...

Back
Top Bottom