Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Awesome, as soon as I've posted 50 posts I'll be able to message DocBud to buy his kit. Tried emailing and posting to no avail but meh, I've got time!

As they say, start hitting up journals and commenting as much as you can. Ask questing and start conversations to get you count up as fast you can. There ya go, the best advise I think can give lol . in Doogs journal

Doc posted that he'd be out of town for a few days, so be patient. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Kit was actually adapted FROM outdoor growing. It's designed for 1000 sqft plots, intended to be broadcast over existing soil. You send a sample of your soil and you get a custom amendment blend. Then all the foliars and drenches will work properly. There are hundreds of gardens using High Brix amendments. :slide:

Doc posted that he'd be out of town for a few days, so be patient. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Kit was actually adapted FROM outdoor growing. It's designed for 1000 sqft plots, intended to be broadcast over existing soil. You send a sample of your soil and you get a custom amendment blend. Then all the foliars and drenches will work properly. There are hundreds of gardens using High Brix amendments. :slide:
High brix farming should the norm! Im about done reading Dr. Albrecht's Soil Fertility and Animal Health. Its very sad to see the billions wasted on health care when the root of our problems in this country are poor soils. That book opened my eyes to the reality that it's just going to get worse unless a quantum shift in farming is made.

Hey Duggan,

Top of the morning to ya! Thought I'd stop by to see how you were doing. Hoping to see some seedlings

Coupla Q's - Looks like the Stanley Cup will be American vs Canadian. Who is the best team, Anaheim or Ottowa? Second - Do (or will) you grow outdoors? Lots to say, just not good timing, lol.

Ya , mornin to ya Maine. dunno about Can. vs US for the cup,...Ottawa lost last night ...BAHHHH! Series is all tied up at 2/2 now so, anything can happen! I don't grow outside any more. I've tried multiple times as i get jealous of seeing southern members get great crops outdoors. My climate here has too short of a growing time and i always ran into problems with the weather , or just people stealing my plants , so i stopped trying. I enjoy playing 'god' indoors...and having 100% control over things. suits me, i guess...a lot less stress !
You got lots to ask/say....i'm around here every day , so fire away bud OK! Cheers , and have an awesome long weekend would ya!:Namaste::high-five:

leave for a few days and look what happens
congrats on the last beauties
appears to be a nice long weekend:thumb:
got my lawnchair set up for the show
so grow on

Hey 49,..glad to have you along for this grow..thanks BTW..yes, pull up that chair, grab a Stella,..in the cooler,..in the corner,...with the Bob Marley poster on it!:) Gonna post a few pics shortly...Blueberry Twist grabbing this HB soil...i think they like it. Cheers , and welcome aboard !:high-five:

Duggs, please allow me to jack your journal for a brief moment to pause to say RIP to Chris Cornell, a musician from Soundgarden in Seattle, who played in Detroit at the iconic Fox Theatre 2 nights ago and then went to the MGM Hotel and committed suicide....RIP, my friend, and my love goes out to his family....Duggs....I am deeply embedded in music, you have no idea how important music is in my life....I saw the Beatles at age 12 and it changed me forever.....end of rant and thank you, Duggs, for the imposition..... :circle-of-love:

The black hole sun finally came and washed away the rain for him.

Yeah of the 4 original great Grunge singers I believe Edder Vedder is the only one left. Soundgarden was and is still one of my favorite bands of all time.

Sorry to derail Duggs....hope you're having a great weekend bud!

Somehow I think Duggs will give us a pass...:thumb:

The black hole sun finally came and washed away the rain for him.

Yeah of the 4 original great Grunge singers I believe Edder Vedder is the only one left. Soundgarden was and is still one of my favorite bands of all time.

Sorry to derail Duggs....hope you're having a great weekend bud!

I will listen at this very moment

Great morning to everyone,....Shawnee, Beaves, and '7' . Absolutely no probs my friends,...i'm crazy in love with music too and have been most of my life. Just so ya's know, as soon as i get home every day 'my music' gets put on, right away to the 'blues' just love the blues....jazz too now a days. I love it all, helps me get thru life whatever the challenge may be , and always has...just the way i roll...gotta have music 'on'.
Thanks for mentioning Chris C.. he must have had demons inside him, for a long time.My heart goes out to his loved one's...cuz that's who it's about now,..not him..not any more , only all 'his people' and the suffering they are going thru.
Try and have an awesome Sunday you guys....i'l be thinkin of ya's....:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Oh No, am I out of line, my apologizes

EDIT
Thanks I was a little un-sure :)

BTW Since Next Monday is MEMORIAL DAY I thought
I would post some home made Memorial Videos of
my MOM & DAD.

Mom's is set to "TUPELO HONEY" By Jim Morrision
I show up at 1:20 on the Phone :)

Dad's is set to "Joy of my Life" By John Forgerty

Link below if anyone is interested or have some of there own to post, Pictures
only would be fine :)

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/memorial-day-people-i-miss.361052/post-3417454

Thanks so much for pointing him out

WIKIPEDIA
"McCalla was born to Hubert Sylvester McCalla, a minister in a gospel church, and Elizabeth Victoria McCalla, in North London, England"

There it is :)

Ya , that's cool. I researched him too a while back and like that he went on to form his own band. He was only with Sniffn the tears for two years , i believe. This version of Driver's Seat is by far , the best cuz of him and how the band was back then. I love watching his 'part' in the vid. You can tell, he's a cool cat eh! Got style,...pezzazzz! Just like Frank had..:slide::blunt:...back in the day! Thanks for chiming in Gazoo,...great stuff! Top of the day to ya !:high-five::Namaste:

Top of the day to everyone. got a lil photo update. Wanted to show how i train them and get them nice , short and thick! So these two front plants were the Sat. dom. phenos,...a lil quicker, a bit lankier etc. The back two are another pheno,..a short squatier type of growth,..thicker but slower with thicker , more of an Indica look. The front two are close to me cuz they will need more TLC. The breeder says this strain grows tall, so , you all can see the differences in the two phenos. It appears I have two completely diff phenos,...i'm OK with that:) Anyhow , see how easy the pipe cleaners are to use , really , they are the best way , without a doubt..fast , cheap and easy!:) Just the way i like em....my plants that is....(Duggs ,,, bad lad...muhahaha)
The idea is to let all the secondary lil branches join the party , and get 'up' to the canopy level. i wanna see ALL the tops looking the same in month or so...not being able to spot the 'mains'...know what i mean. That's when i'l flip these. Cheers gang, have a great Sun. night...where ever you are.....Ziggs,...where are you!!:circle-of-love:
BT_s_in_training_001.jpg
BT_s_in_training_002.jpg
BT_s_in_training_003.jpg
BT_s_in_training_005.jpg
BT_s_in_training_006.jpg
BT_s_in_training_007.jpg
BT_s_in_training_008.jpg
BT_s_in_training_009.jpg

Looking good Duggs :passitleft: training is the way to go brother. They sure look happy. My music is also quite important to me, a bit more extreme but I got about 250gb of it, some older things like Fleetwood Mac, Def Leppard, ah my parents loved this type of music. All I get when I visit them is Queen, Abba, The Beatles and Simon & Garfunkel :rofl: some good music though! Hope you also have a great Sunday Duggs, it is already 00:15 AM on Monday where I am at. Blessings

Back
Top Bottom