Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Hi Uncle Duggan.
I like your profile pic. Whoever made that photo must be a genius.
Good luck with your current crop, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Ah , yes , the photo...it's a very special one!!!

Ok 104 , I gotcha on your first post! I think I know who you are.....got the Awh figured out but what's with the 104? Anyhow , a very warm welcome to the mag. nephew!:thumb:
What took ya so long. Yes, around these parts mostly all of us are growing in soil and of them , most of us are using Doc Buds 'kit'. We're all a big happy family around here and these growers are real people who have a lot of integrity and passion for what we all do! They will help you at every turn and do it with a smile. Please feel free to get around to some of the other DBHBB journals and get a feel for our very special group. This journal will be for these four Blueberry Twists from Gorilla Seeds (thanks to Sherry there) and should be a lot of fun , as I've never done a Blueberry strain before . Anyhow 104 , welcome to the Mag...and have a great day would ya!:welcome::cheer::bravo::high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:...:party:

Well looks like most everyone was waiting in line ahead of me, my fault, been reading
some more of the Doc's journal (up to page 500).

Looking forward to another class

Thanks Duggan I learn something everytime :)

Second row! I'll take it. Duggan, go forth and grow some monstars(intentional spelling).

Hey TB, a big warm welcome to you !Thanks for joining along. hope i don't disappoint! cheers eh!:high-five:

Ah ha, here's where all youz went! I'm in Duggs! Here's a case of Stella for the fridge. So my man... growing the Blueberry Twist! Sounds delicious. Well I hope you hit that double pounder mark you keep striving for...I'm rooting for ya!
DL ,..a whole case...you rock my brotha...havin a cold one right now. Thanks for joining in bud. Should be fun...cheers to ya DL!:Namaste::thumb:

I was hoping you would catch wind of my new journal my friend! So glad to have you here along side me Gov!:Namaste:

Duggan, look at the time of your OP.

This Grow Journal is heading for greatness. It's destiny!
Ya eh Beaves...good to have you along bud! gonna be fun ..these BT's! cheers and later eh!:thumb::high-five:

Those BT's gonna explode after the transplant! Can't wait to see what they can do in those big pots!
Welcome aboard Kid, glad to have you along for the ride! Ya...i'm gonna transplant them just as soon as i get these welcomes done! Yeepa , yeepa! yes, when they grab the 26 gal's. of Doc's dirt they will take off,...for shore!:thumb:

Well looks like most everyone was waiting in line ahead of me, my fault, been reading
some more of the Doc's journal (up to page 500).

Looking forward to another class

Thanks Duggan I learn something everytime :)
Thanks Gazoo, so glad someone is learning some stuff. i try to spread info around the best i know how so....Cheers to ya and a big welcome aboard !:Namaste:

Hey Joe...good to see you along for the ride! Hope i don't disappoint ! Cheers eh!:high-five:

Evenin Over..thanks for joining in...these BT's should be very interesting! Have a seat and enjoy!

Top of the evenin to everyone...long day but i'm eager to get the transplanting done so....better get ready! Pics to follow a lil later showing how i bring these big pots into the picture!
Have an awesome night gang....all my brothas....and sistas...:circle-of-love:

OK, all done transplanting! Ahhhhh....:tokin: Got a few pics , nothin special, most of ya's have seen this stuff.
Just wanted to show the pots with the 1/2 inch, galv. chicken wire on the bottom , then the landscaping cloth lining the bottom...works pretty good. I just cut two tie wraps , one at the very top , and one at mid way, that allows me to dump the used soil onto the tarp. Give the pots a few hits and shakes (sometimes i wash them)then fill them up ...right up!! Anyhow , i'm rambling...it's the DB OK...OK...OK...Ok.....FFS's...LMAO..:rofl:
Hope ya's all enjoy the night. Cheers gang!:high-five:
Transplanting_the_BT_s_001.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_002.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_003.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_004.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_005.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_006.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_007.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_008.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_009.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_010.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_011.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_012.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_013.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_014.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_015.jpg
Transplanting_the_BT_s_016.jpg

That's a big a $$ pot... I was looking through the pictures confused at first and the I realized what was going on... Hella cool

Hey Twox, great day to ya . Ya big ass pots...they're bigger than they look when ya gotta hump em around the basement!! Sore back from it all last night ....FFS's. I can see smaller pots in my future!:tokin:

Hey Twox, great day to ya . Ya big ass pots...they're bigger than they look when ya gotta hump em around the basement!! Sore back from it all last night ....FFS's. I can see smaller pots in my future!:tokin:
You are not fooling anyone with smaller pots...i think you could get more dirt in there! Build something like we have and out it on wheels. Then you could slide them out and work in them. Easy peasy.

:passitleft:

Hey Duggan! I'm just a beginner, so I'm far from all of you Hi-Brix masters yet, but since you're calling out your fellow experts to this thread I will most definitely pull up a seat to learn from the "gang"!

You are not fooling anyone with smaller pots...i think you could get more dirt in there! Build something like we have and out it on wheels. Then you could slide them out and work in them. Easy peasy.

:passitleft:

They are on wheels...member...i have them on HD plant trollies but the GR door is too small to roll them out. Once i get em outta there , then i have a narrow door to go thru with a section of 'step' in the way, so the trollies only work while they are in the GR ...! bin doin this a long time Nis...bin 'on' wheels for many years now. cheers eh!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom