Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Damn duggs, your temps are like mine. I've already lost one big girl to heat. That's why I'm gonna let few beans go, to pay for new 3ton mini split. I hate big purchases, but in my area I gotta have one, already hit 100 once already and it's not even July yet.

Hope you get her cooled down, but it's gonna be hard with all that fire your growing :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Hey Duggs, hope you had a great weekend brother! Hope the temps are cooperating for you. Nice down this way today 70 degrees and sunny! I am sure it will get hot soon enough. Enjoying no ACs running!

Sounds like loads of work to me......:passitleft:hit this Hacks...it's 'green' pheno of my last BCP. Tasty treats....:ganjamon:
Got a few pics ....comin right up......They will get their second Cationic Drench tomorrow night with a splash of Tea.
Enjoy the night everyone

We can chose when to give the CD ,..or not at all. I always prefer to give the first one right at 'take off' time,..you know,..mid bloom , like this, rather than at 'bud set'. Most of us 'kit' users , i see, can't wait to give it....That's fine,...however , i prefer to wait. These buds are in mid bloom and are crankin the pistils and filling out colas...great time to feed them .
Anyhow , cheers gang.:circle-of-love:

Same here, way too hot and no rain... send it this way guys!

That’s an impressive collection you have... I have one of the small mason jars that I keep ALL mine in:rofl: still in the little plastic bags of course... maybe someone needs to set up BA... Have Beans Anonymous weekly meetings...
We meet on Wednesdays in penny's journal lmao....

Duggs the plants looking stellar. Arctic says the cat drench frosts them up overnight. Cant wait to see how they enjoy the drink.

Cheers:passitleft:

Sounds like loads of work to me......:passitleft:hit this Hacks...it's 'green' pheno of my last BCP. Tasty treats....:ganjamon:
Got a few pics ....comin right up......They will get their second Cationic Drench tomorrow night with a splash of Tea.
Enjoy the night everyone

Are you sure these pictures aren't from a previous grow :hmmmm:. Every time I see your pics the plant have grown tremendously! Hopefully I can get mine rolling like that lol.

Back
Top Bottom