From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

Thanks guys and sorry I'm still kinda new to this site how to I find someone that gives like a discount

Hi again McN.
Icemud has a great journal running the topLED MarsII light, and the TopLED rep SmokeSara is often checking in on his journal, if you send her a PM with your grow room specs and what your interested in, I'm sure you'll be able to work something out.
Good luck.;)

Link to Icemuds journal..Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Hey Stealth best of buds to you my pal :)

Hi LA.
You to man.;)

IT IS YOU!!!!! I was trying to remember on who's journal I saw the "back-budding" info.
My Blue is coming along really well, only 5 more days to go, but 3 or 4 of the tops have some pretty wild fox-tailing going on. I was thinking the next grow I'm gonna try the "backbuilding/backbudding" procedure to keep the fox tails at bay and also thicken up the tops.
Glad I found the info again...or it found me.;)

LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Stealthgrow, what causes foxtailing?

No idea really, but pretty sure it has to do with light intensity or light "hotspots". Someone more knowledgable might have some more info to add.....anyone?

Hi all:ciao:
Was bored tonight so went to check on my grow and took some pics.
I think I was just paranoid with the OG Kush not flowering, she's certainly taking her time but she has started to put out pre-flowers all over. I also did some LST on the Kush, I'm trying to fill the right side of the screen as much as possible.

OG Kush before LST.

IMG_0001119.JPG

IMG_0002125.JPG

During and after the LST. Nothing too serious, I just want to fill the right side of the screen.
IMG_001579.JPG

IMG_001667.JPG

IMG_001879.JPG

Some pics of a couple of pre-flowers on the OG Kush.

IMG_001374.JPG

IMG_001471.JPG

The Blue is doing awesome, 4 more days.......

IMG_0003129.JPG

One of the main tops with 2 crazy fox-tails, 1 out each side.;)
IMG_0005123.JPG

IMG_0006110.JPG

You can actually see the blue hue to the buds in the next 2 pics, and holy crystals.;)

IMG_000894.JPG

IMG_001178.JPG

That's all for tonight, 4 more days....;)

Looking awsome can wait to see the finished product. How tall did you let it get before you topped it.?
Thanks for checking out the grow Dank one.;)
I topped her at the 4 or 5th node the first time, and topped those two tops and then topped those 4 tops, and then topped those 8. Finally I topped her another 4 times when I flipped the lights.
With all the topping and the side branching that's going on, I'm expecting her to look very similar to the Blue Mystic I'm about to harvest.

IMG_001271.JPG

If you want a nice Stalk on your plant you pretty much make it when you do the 21 day defoliation under the screen. You trim away all the small branches and stuff that hasn't made it to the screen. When your done your usually left with a nice trunk/stalk on your plant with lots of branching.

thanks for the info. im at the first topping. its hard to look at your baby and cut its head off lol. Do you clone on your first topping or later on? Thanks

thanks for the info. im at the first topping. its hard to look at your baby and cut its head off lol. Do you clone on your first topping or later on? Thanks

No, I usually take my clones from the bottom of the plant about a week before I flip to 12/12. That way I'm sure to have at least 1 good clone to continue the grow. If the clones all die, its usually during that week before flip, so I can take more if needed.
My clone survival rate isn't the best. ;)

Back
Top Bottom