LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

Looking outstanding LA, she is one of the most beautiful plants I've seen to date.

Am a bit gutted after seeing that rosin press as I binned something similar recently, on old t-shirt heat press from one of my old ships, thought I would have no use for it anymore and then I see this. One of those 'dammit' moments :thumb:

I saw this LA and thought of you;;;
Cannabis MarijuanaTomatoes - YouTube
That plants so big it's hard to tell whats what.. But that is alot of square footage of canopy for a what 4X4 tent. She's is starting to fill in. Going to be real interesting come 3 weeks from now. If them are large colas that need support, you could be real busy...
Keepem Green

Hey buddy, the press is a double heated one at 12 ton pressure, all programmable and is either pneumatic or hand controlled. My Rosin game should be strong with her once get my replacement. Its a big heavy bit of kit for sure!
As for the stain, yes Mephisto say it will be released to the masses sometime this year, I don't think it'll be long! :)

Damn, I would love to have one of those presses for more reasons than one. That'z awesome. :)

Well folks :)

Where to start.... OK so the DeathStar is firing along and stacking like crazy! The bummer being my life is never simple... My Landlord want to visit in a weeks time during prime budding of my monster! So ?????

My options are simple. Kill a years worth of work at a point nothing would be worth saving. Or collapse her run her down the rd and rnd the corner by hand! :) :) Or I could fold her away in a cupboard and pray to every god that she isn't detectable from a foot the other side of a door! :)

So soon if I can get hold of my mate in time, I'll be legging it down the street in daytime carrying her huge ass :)

Then in other news doubt I'm getting to Spannabis this year as, well the big girls just a touch late for fund raising. Even staying 2 nights only isn't looking doable :( I'm not giving up quite yet as a month to go, but pissed is the mood I'm in as was looking forward to going back affiliated to a huge brand this year!

Anyway short vid from a few days back, now she's getting all kinds of dumpy :)
[video=youtube_share;Yt2lssira80]
[/video]

:bump:

Well folks :)

Where to start.... OK so the DeathStar is firing along and stacking like crazy! The bummer being my life is never simple... My Landlord want to visit in a weeks time during prime budding of my monster! So ?????

My options are simple. Kill a years worth of work at a point nothing would be worth saving. Or collapse her run her down the rd and rnd the corner by hand! :) :) Or I could fold her away in a cupboard and pray to every god that she isn't detectable from a foot the other side of a door! :)

So soon if I can get hold of my mate in time, I'll be legging it down the street in daytime carrying her huge ass :)

Then in other news doubt I'm getting to Spannabis this year as, well the big girls just a touch late for fund raising. Even staying 2 nights only isn't looking doable :( I'm not giving up quite yet as a month to go, but pissed is the mood I'm in as was looking forward to going back affiliated to a huge brand this year!

Anyway short vid from a few days back, now she's getting all kinds of dumpy :)
[video=youtube_share;Yt2lssira80]
[/video][/QUOTE]

Alot of work if you have to move that monster............... Not sure about your area,,, but could you keep your plant in it's tent and throw it in the back of a pickup at night? I've lived places I could get away with that,, and others no f'ing way.. Take all the lights down and accessories and if the pot isn't too big... What a pain in the ass.... I feel for ya. I can see where you you could fold her up abit,, as long as you know when he's coming. Put her in a corner and throw a blanket over her? But what if? Bummer,, if I lived next door... GL and Keepem Green

Re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

So sorry to hear that. Can a landlord see every room of his house if he wants to where you live? What are you paying for? What about privacy? This is ridiculous imo.

In the country i was born you could smack door into the landlords face yelling 'F' yall', even if he calls the police there has to be a serious danger or crime involved so they have the right so get into their own house.

But i think thats the right way. We pay alot of money to live in there, you should be able to say 'no, doesnt fit my routines at the moment, you have to wait another 4 weeks sorry. '

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

What's the "ish"? Did you get the moving truck for a few days? That was a great idea!

lol all is good :) moved visit back over a week. For once I marked a date for flip and by strain guide she is due chop a few days before visit. Though I know she will take longer to mature as her training will dictate so, yet it will be as close as damn it so I'm happy if I've got to kill her a few days early!

I know the feeling LA! Well done in moving the landlord visit back, it always baffles me that they only have to give 24hours notice if they really want too.

Hope she finishes up in time for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom