LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

yea they still look Wonderful Brotha :thumb:

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Well what a difference a day makes lol. I'm actually quite happy at the moment with my flowering girls! :)
They might be small but the flux and the splayed non almost flux are going to produce well!

I'm currently running 10/11 and will give another week or so before going 10/10. All is looking fine and dandy so I'm quite confident that 10/10 will beok and get my hharvest in on time, well ish lol. As the flux seems a mile ahead of all the others!?!?

Anyway some more pics! Best of buds to all :) :)
20150206_152937.jpg
20150206_152943.jpg
20150206_153115.jpg
20150206_153128.jpg
20150206_152727.jpg
20150206_152735.jpg
20150206_152747.jpg
20150206_152757.jpg
20150206_152847.jpg
20150206_152907.jpg
20150206_152914.jpg
20150206_153215.jpg
20150206_153136.jpg
20150206_153339.jpg
20150206_153144.jpg
20150206_153150.jpg

Hey Mr Dreamz :) lol yep it is alittle bright in me cupboard! I think that 6 God clusters is maybe overkill in such a spot, especially with the strip thrown in! :) :)
I'm actually looking forward to switching em out and going to OD level, just as ill be vegging mainly in this spot after this run. Ill just add a couple more in there as ill be flowering out autos alongside! :)

Well folks I be needing some info!
I think a certain someone has been playing about in my garden! (BID :) )
It seams my Purple#1 has decided to play at being a trans gender! I have open flower and Nannas on the same female plant. She has been in flower for about 3 weeks and looked like a girl so didnt pay attention lol. Anyway we have some open flowers and big nannas.
I'm not stressed or upset more excited as I believe off a H'd fem bean I will be able to get fem seeds off another cross??
IS THIS SO?? It may have already dusted a branch of my critical super silver haze!!!!

I want to actually seed something if poss with this purple#1 !!!!! Hopefully someone with breeding knowledge can holla at me as I want my own purp cross just like our friend Seth!
20150204_135948.jpg
20150204_140011.jpg
20150204_140011.jpg
20150204_140111.jpg
20150204_140348.jpg

Erm...so I have checked my shoreline and I have noticed that I too have this exact problem! I always though I had to look out for balls! But I noticed that I had these little growth sacks yesterday. What should I do? Will they fill up with mail pollen and herm my other girls?

You can try if the numbers allow, to remove all nanners carefully with tweezers and spray down with water. Yet one of my others recently did this and they became to numerous. So chop chop! But yep they will not be good for your others! Although the pollen they produce is in small amounts so it doesn't normally go far! :)

You can try if the numbers allow, to remove all nanners carefully with tweezers and spray down with water. Yet one of my others recently did this and they became to numerous. So chop chop! But yep they will not be good for your others! Although the pollen they produce is in small amounts so it doesn't normally go far! :)

Sorry to bring the question to your thread. I really needed an answer hehe. Ok, well from the looks I only have a few so I'm going to try removing and spraying with water. If that doesn't work then I guess I will have to pull it. The shoreline is the closest to being finished but is also going to be the lowest producer so if I have to pull it I have to pull it. Gonna attempt to remove the balls first though.
Thanks for the advice buddy, really don't want it pollinating the silver la next to it!

Some plants will push em out at the end of flowering when your waiting for amber?? With the amount of pollen in question just dampen and remove, then check and repeat daily! :)

I'm about 5 weeks into an 8 week flower so I will try and survive and just see how it goes, I knew the shoreline might do this but totally forgot because everything was going so well. So I will spray and remove. Might even pick up some of that "reverse" product, I have heard good and bad things about it.

Hidden that's not like you!!! :) I'd have thought you would have researched and then broke it down to buy the active part in bulk :) I'm guessing its hormone based :) :)

It is indeed hormone based and pretty dangerous I hear. It was pulled a couple years ago I believe for health reasons.
Yeah I messed up hehe, the more mistakes you make the more you learn. Will pop into the grow room tomorrow with a spray bottle and try to remove all them balls.

:nicethread: It's like fine wine, getting better with time.

Many thanks BAR :)
OK well things are good and bad today! Its looking like only one girl will be ready for when I go away. This just neans my mate will get em while I'm away. Also means a serious lack of fundage for our trip. Hell it is what it is and we will just have to get into debt and behind on bills. Then worry about it all afterwards lol. Even if I have to go broke I'm bloody going!!!

Anyway they still be on 11/10 at the moment. The budding speed is way down on most of them with just the Critical Super Silver Haze motoring along.
So last night I chucked the kitchen sink at em! :)

I've been using just GET for ages, yet had my old Plagron line given back to me the other day :) :)
Now I don't know how others feel, but to me I like having separate components to my feeding. I DO NOT LIKE ALL THROWN IN 3 PART FEEDS ETC!!!
To me they're great if a newb or unsure etc, yet once you know your plants you want to personalize and tailor they're feed.
So I'm very happy now I have my boosters and PK etc etc.
Last night my girls got some SNS organic bloom feed , then some Plagron Sugar Royal, Plagron GreenSensation, PK 13-14. Then some GET Power to Bloom! :)
Now I don't have any PH meter at mo so am going on gut with PH :) All is looking lush and healthy! Basically for soil I'm happy to go evermore without a PH pen!
Anyway I suppose I'm saying I want the multi faceted feed lines that give you far more control over your girls diet! :)

Others thoughts? ??? :)

only thought I have now is Happy Shatterday Brotha :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom