LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

You have me over here in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Professor Flux...

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

I wish you didn't live so far away.... I would love to come smoke your herb with you...:passitleft: That's just the kinda gal I am..:loopy:.. just doin' all I can to help..:)..... I'd share mine too but I think I would be getting the better end of the deal....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

That's a good thing LA. It would be a shame not to get that extra gram out of your 2 pound plant.:winkyface:

Seriously, you are a pioneer! :circle-of-love:

I love this site. Thanks LA!

Still bad on Budmaster for not clearly specifying that. My unit came clearly marked with a 220v tag. The power cords included both have 220v connections, and there was no documentation included. Obvious conclusion for me was, don't plug it in to a 110v current.

I'm not knocking the product as I still believe it to be the best available, just saying a little more attention to customer service may be warranted, no?

I'm super relieved thanks so much LA. :thanks::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Umm just a little extra info on the using the computer monitor cable with the power supplies.

The connector on the power supply is an IEC connector, it's one standard for termination for AC goods. It is a connector designed so that a manufacturer can make an item which isn't country specific, may be able to handle multiple supply voltages. The distributor in each country would usually order with country specific cable with IEC one end and local plug for wall socket at the other end for distribution.

This modularity is basically for reduction of manufacturing costs and ease of world wide distribution.

If you ordered from England rather than the US distributor, it stands that you got a UK cable supplied.

Sorry you had to work this out the hard way :)

Hey WJ luckily I cut my tent up for the Oxy system, so ill be able to run the ress outside the tent as before. So hopefully no temp issues to be had! :)

I'm speaking of the rez's in each DWC bucket. Not the larger rez for all the buckets. Sorry. My bucket rez temps got into the 90's with the LED lighting.

Frosty Holidays !!

WJ
:Namaste:

Hey WJ.
I've been thinking of this issue. ... Now as I haven't used the system I can't speak for if it copes with temps or not. Yet if it did, my cure would be to lift the entire tent!! Have it well supported etc yet have holes cut in floor to fit pots through! So yep just the top of pots and canopy in the tent itself!
The bottom of my tent is screwd anyhow lol.
This would be a second run deal though as I have to test the system as is first time rnd. :)

Well helloooo folks and best of green days to you all :)

I've been told I can now have one of my reveals! !!! :)
Now I ain't got the goods yet myself so can only post a couple of pics of the prototype and talk in generalish terms in certain points!

So Budmaster are bringing out LED strips!!! :) These are indeed Osram diodes! :)
The strips come in 1, 3 and 5 gang options. The length is going to be 1.20m! :)
The draw will be 20w, 60w and 100w.
They use a Crystalex cover that means no light loss or colour change! They are totally water proof and fully CUL/UL/CE/RHOS certified.
The power packs are American and its just 1 pack to power each set even the 5 gang.
The rest of parts are German and then fully manufactured in UK. They will have a 5 year warranty!
Oh and they will have bend ponts for utilization within smaller spaces! :) :)

So that's all the tech stuff I know at present. Ill be getting a 5 gang set really soon and will of course give a more detailed overview at that time!

To me I'm excited for the small spa e growers as well as for tent runs! Some serious side lighting to match my lamp :)
Anyway a couple of pics of the early mockup!
WP_20141031_10_41_54_Pro-1.jpg
WP_20141031_10_42_04_Pro1.jpg

Hello, that's really interesting; just about to ask what coverage would you get from single Budmaster II 75 G.O.D. Cluster at 30"h? Thinking vertical a lot

I can see three or four side by side hooked/suspended on a rail moving across grow to simulate sunrise and sunset. Kool!

We are nearly there. Need to be able to program lights to simulate color changes for sun rise and set. Yea man!

WJ

Back
Top Bottom