Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

I'm done harvesting the A5 x Panama and I gotta say it was one of the easiest plants to trim. I didn't use scissors except to cut the branches. I really like how the plants are responding to the new lights. The Tangie OG x Malawi is really starting to smell like overripe oranges.

A5 x Panama Day 70 Harvest Day

Bubba Kush x Erdpurt Day 35

Tangie OG x Malawi Day 35

Critical Sensi Star 2 Day 35

Bubba Hash Day 7 She has some grumpy leaves from being in the 1 gallon too long but is coming around nicely.

Tent Shot

I appreciate all you guys and gals support that have joined along. Have a great week all.

Very nice. Did you train the A5 x Panamab into a circle, or are all of the limbs flopped over in the first pic? Nice chunky buds on her.
Kinda both. They did start to flop so I laid them in a circle. I probably could've gone another week but I split the main stalk down to slivers trying to hang that light by myself with the plants in place so I took it. I was worried it would stress out. The trichs were almost all milky and she did swell so I was in the harvest window.

Subbed :popcorn: Thanks for taking a punt on the sponsor and adding even more spectator appeal to the one of the most appealing gardens on the forum! I’m not surprised they said “yes” :)

Beautiful panels! :love:
They look really great eh!?

How many diodes neiko? (I could look it up - but just in case you happen to be around ;) )
split the main stalk down to slivers trying to hang that light by myself with the plants in place
:eek: Always perilous working overhead! Glad it was only the nearly ready one that took the damage - that was fortunate. That Critical x sensi star is looking very Brix-pretty :yummy:

She looks ready to me. Looks like she takes after the Panama with the structure and buds.
She was close enough. I didn't really have any larf, all the buds were pretty solid even the lowers. If I hadn't split her I may have still taken her it just felt like 10 weeks from flip was too soon. I'm getting pretty lucky with these testers. My Killer A5 cut is excellent at 10 weeks as well.

I didnt realize you were growing critical Sensi Star. I thought you were growing out Sensi Star on its own. I have grown out the Critical Sensi Star a few times and the last seed that I ran i cloned forever. She was the only girl ever to give me the sweet bakery smell Doc mentions.
When I planted them it just said Critical Sensi Star on the package. They were freebies from about 5 years ago. I thought Critical was the breeder :rofl:. I've sense realized it's from Delicious Seeds and it's Critical Mass x Sensi Star. I figured that out when I was looking at their line up when I bought the Sugar Black Rose. The one I just harvested is greasy, the buds feel wet with resin. It packs a pretty good punch too. I like it a lot so far. The Tangie OG x Malawi is overpowering all the smells in my garden. I'm usually pretty nose blind to my plants but that thing is crazy.

Subbed :popcorn: Thanks for taking a punt on the sponsor and adding even more spectator appeal to the one of the most appealing gardens on the forum! I’m not surprised they said “yes” :)

They look really great eh!?

How many diodes neiko? (I could look it up - but just in case you happen to be around ;) )

:eek: Always perilous working overhead! Glad it was only the nearly ready one that took the damage - that was fortunate. That Critical x sensi star is looking very Brix-pretty :yummy:
...actually neiko, the 2 links in your first post don’t work for me - i get the “403 Forbidden” message

Edit: maybe the links are just fine. I cant access the website no matter how I try to get to it. :hmmmm:
I'm not sure what to tell ya Amy, the links work when I click on them in your quoted message. Have you tried just going to nextlight.com?
I don't know about the diode count, I don't know if I saw it mentioned anywhere. I look again.
Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

Well that’s weird - I’m ny phone is fine. On my iPad I get the ‘forbidden’ error :hmmmm: go figure. I can check the specs now ;)
Yeah, I can't help you with ipad. My technology challenged wife insisted on apple even though I told her I know nothing about Apple. We just went through a battle trying to get an app to close (Pandora). It was draining her iPhone and nothing we did shut it down. I finally just said ask that voice thing or shut it down because I don't know.

She was close enough. I didn't really have any larf, all the buds were pretty solid even the lowers. If I hadn't split her I may have still taken her it just felt like 10 weeks from flip was too soon. I'm getting pretty lucky with these testers. My Killer A5 cut is excellent at 10 weeks as well.

When I planted them it just said Critical Sensi Star on the package. They were freebies from about 5 years ago. I thought Critical was the breeder :rofl:. I've sense realized it's from Delicious Seeds and it's Critical Mass x Sensi Star. I figured that out when I was looking at their line up when I bought the Sugar Black Rose. The one I just harvested is greasy, the buds feel wet with resin. It packs a pretty good punch too. I like it a lot so far. The Tangie OG x Malawi is overpowering all the smells in my garden. I'm usually pretty nose blind to my plants but that thing is crazy.

I'm not sure what to tell ya Amy, the links work when I click on them in your quoted message. Have you tried just going to nextlight.com?
I don't know about the diode count, I don't know if I saw it mentioned anywhere. I look again.
Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

Lol that is great. Yeah I have run a few Delicious Seeds strains and the CSS is probably my favorite. Her scent was never overpowering, but I hear you about being nose blind. I usually have to stuff my nose on my plants to get a good idea of what it smells like. I am glad you are liking her bud. It is a nice freebie to have gotten.

Good morning Neiko....second page...i'l take it,...and 'subbed'. New light looks interesting.....hope it performs for ya bud!
Panama buds look yummy. Cheers.
Bout time Duggs, I had to throw more ice on the Stella's waiting for ya.
The A5 x Panama tester from a week ago was excellent. I couldn't be happier. It's different from the killer haze as in it's very happy and not insane in the brain. The wife even liked it. It's getting another run for sure.

Lol that is great. Yeah I have run a few Delicious Seeds strains and the CSS is probably my favorite. Her scent was never overpowering, but I hear you about being nose blind. I usually have to stuff my nose on my plants to get a good idea of what it smells like. I am glad you are liking her bud. It is a nice freebie to have gotten.
Yeah I'm impressed with it so far. It doesn't reek like the tangie cross but it's got a pretty strong smell if you disturb the plant. Some of my best strains came from freebies. I always try to pop some when I drop seeds. Funny thing is when I recieved the sugar black rose order I got a sensi star freebie from another breeder. I can't remember which one but I'll be trying that too.

Yeah I'm impressed with it so far. It doesn't reek like the tangie cross but it's got a pretty strong smell if you disturb the plant. Some of my best strains came from freebies. I always try to pop some when I drop seeds. Funny thing is when I recieved the sugar black rose order I got a sensi star freebie from another breeder. I can't remember which one but I'll be trying that too.
I wonder if it is Paradise that bred it. I have 1 Sensi Star seed from Paradise I believe that I plan to run at some point. I think Paradise is who bred the one Conrad ran as well. He seemed to have some issues with his though.

Back
Top Bottom