Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Nice, Next Light is all I’ve used since the last 5 years. Three 525’s and one Mega in my rooms. What sold me on the lights are their “UL” listing. It costs big money to get them tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, but goes a long way if their is an incident and insurance companies need yo get involved, especially in legal grow states.

I’ve had no problems with mine thus far.

Nice plants Neiko!

Nice, Next Light is all I’ve used since the last 5 years. Three 525’s and one Mega in my rooms. What sold me on the lights are their “UL” listing. It costs big money to get them tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, but goes a long way if their is an incident and insurance companies need yo get involved, especially in legal grow states.

I’ve had no problems with mine thus far.

Nice plants Neiko!

Nice! I didn't connect the UL rating. That's good to know. I thought it was you running NextLight but wasn't a 100% sure. I've been sold on them since 2015, the 525's did a hell of a job but these Megas are like turning on the sun. You can't even glance at these things without sunglasses or it hurts the eyes. I'm definitely seeing these plants respond in a good way.

Following along to pick up brix knowledge. My first kit is still cooking away. Couple more weeks till I can get anything started in the dbhbb soil so just learning where and when I can.
Have a knife day
StaySharp
Nice to have ya Knifemaker, I saw the knife convo in Duggan's journal. You do some nice work. Feel free to grab a chair and one or three of Duggan's Stellas. Ask any questions you want I'll help you anyway I can.

Wow leave town for a couple days and get third row seating.
Hey Meds, you know how the initial rush goes on a new journal. You haven't missed much. Did you go to the Cannabis Cup? It looks like Exotic Genetics cleaned up. Everybody loves the cookie crosses (except me :().

Nice to have ya Knifemaker, I saw the knife convo in Duggan's journal. You do some nice work. Feel free to grab a chair and one or three of Duggan's Stellas. Ask any questions you want I'll help you anyway I can.
Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome. If Duggan doesn't mind I'll put a few rootbeers in his cooler as I'm a non drinker. :)

Nice! I didn't connect the UL rating. That's good to know. I thought it was you running NextLight but wasn't a 100% sure. I've been sold on them since 2015, the 525's did a hell of a job but these Megas are like turning on the sun. You can't even glance at these things without sunglasses or it hurts the eyes. I'm definitely seeing these plants respond in a good way.

Yeah the mega is bright, I wear dark shades or kiln furnace goggles if I’m in there long.

They grow some good DBHB weed, that’s for sure!

Back
Top Bottom