New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Don't worry Lady Dee. I promise I wont burn her again. I didn't promise last time. LOL

Broke Ass I was reading in another journal but now I can't remember who's but it was talking about when it is time to harvest and they were talking about something other than the milky to amber thing. It was something about the pistils turning down at the stem or something. I might have that all backasswards but do you have any idea what I am talking about??? Cause obviously I do not.....:circle-of-love:

Broke Ass I was reading in another journal but now I can't remember who's but it was talking about when it is time to harvest and they were talking about something other than the milky to amber thing. It was something about the pistils turning down at the stem or something. I might have that all backasswards but do you have any idea what I am talking about??? Cause obviously I do not.....:circle-of-love:
Yep, I remember that convo also. Can't pinpoint the thread but I recall AG being an initiating force of the convo.

BAR, sorry i do not stop in much, hard to keep up on this thread, but my timing good now, u just posted update:)

The Stack o Dollar looks to be filling out nicely, better genes then street walker Laverne lol.

Your Kumiko seems to be over watered from my eye. I would let her dry out. I 3000 miles away though.

I let one of my seedlings get too close to T5 and burned it a bit, I slapped myself and my g/f did bad things to me lol

Thanxx for stopping by Craw. I know this thread gets a little hectic but anytime you want to catch up just drop in, use the "Search thread" button & type in "PHOTO SHOOT". You'll always find the latest update.

Looking good buddy! :) keep the green a flowing, best of buds![/QUOTE

Checked out your Fluxing Technique and have decided to try it out on my next grow. Any and all help will be appreciated. First I see you used round buckets. Does it make a difference as mine are square. Also what is your opinion on Fluxing White Widow as that will be my next project. Also how do you water when soil is covered by canopy? Last but not least why is it called Fluxing. Just ordered beans so I want to have everything ready. Other than wire is there anything else I will need to buy. Wow can't wait. Also that will be my first journal.

Don't worry about Queen Thai Reg.Every single grower here as burnt our beloved cannabis plant at one point in time.whether it be with a cfl or a bic.
We have all done it.lol
LOL... But how many times ya gotta burn the same one till ya move the silly light.... just sayin'...:circle-of-love:

Checked out your Fluxing Technique and have decided to try it out on my next grow. Any and all help will be appreciated. First I see you used round buckets. Does it make a difference as mine are square. Also what is your opinion on Fluxing White Widow as that will be my next project. Also how do you water when soil is covered by canopy? Last but not least why is it called Fluxing. Just ordered beans so I want to have everything ready. Other than wire is there anything else I will need to buy. Wow can't wait. Also that will be my first journal.

I know I know! Well at least a little of the answer... The reason it is called fluxing is that here at :420: they are trying to see if the term will stick as it was originally know as main lining and because of the negative associated with that term they are trying to see if fluxing will stick...... what do I win... what do I win....:high-five:

Hey Latin, I have a flux grow that will be going into 10" square pots in the next few days. Just moved them from seedling lighting to 600w MH. They looke a little stunned today, so I'll transplant tomorrow probably. Check out my journal. Link in sig. Good luck to you. Flux Capaciter from "Back to the Future". :)
Btw, White Widow will be fine.

Hey Reg. Good weed to you. Laverne is looking lovely as usual. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom