New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

ty for the link

Hey Bar I seen where Mr.A :)thankyou:) posted the link :peace:

You east coasters and your cold and snow. We had -45F and 80 MPH winds at my house once and it didn't even make the local news. There is flat snow as far as the eye can see with 40MPH winds blowing the stuff into drifts. Thar be dragons beyond that horizon.

Actually, Russia and the beyond.

Bob (travelling in remote AK right now and can't believe I can even send this)

Holy crap thats alot of snow :O:O that weathers heading our way so i hear, well never surive if its that bad haha
So what was the verdict Indo?

ty for the link
Anytime Bear.

Hey Brotha Great Week to ya :thumb:
It's been a terrible week Cronic. I'm sick & tired of some of these co-workers, or maybe I'm just turning into one of those grumpy old men.

While the problems of living in AK vs NY are seldom the same, snow! Now that is a problem I understand all too well. Take care and stay warm!

Bob
As I see Bob.

Reg here is my protocol for making stable ejuice
Thanxx Flip.

Yeah man lots of snow in dc too. Now it is cold wet and not at all nice to look at. I am getting too old i guess.
You and I both Keltic

Keltic,

I remember the one in 66. This one sounds about as bad.
Now you're just going to go and tell everyone our age Canyon.:laughtwo:

Damn it looks cold my friend....................... Keepem Green

Keep em' warm my friend.....:circle-of-love:
Woody, Fifi... It's been in the mid to upper 40's since it snowed so it's been seasonably warm and the snow's all but a memory.

SMOKE REPORT​

IMG_20140818_5_10.jpg

PINEAPPLE CHUNK

This strain is a deep couch-locker! The perfect evening relaxer but I don't suggest indulging when out & about. It makes you lackadaisical. We actually have something that taste like it's name for a change. The aroma is pineappley but you don't really taste it until the exhale. The first time I grew this strain was a catastrophe; yellow and brown dying leaves from start to finish but this time she reached the finish line healthy and the difference shows. She gets a strong 8...

Which is a shame. As you may remember we had trouble cloning her so I attempted to re-veg. I can't blame no-one but myself; She was at the bottom of the Veg Tent under the seedling table and I forgot about her. To make a short story even shorter yesterday I checked her and the pot was bone dry! Popcorn buds withering away.

IMG_00021708.jpg

IMG_00021682.jpg

There's one little piece of new growth, hope it's enough to bounce back.

IMG_00021687.jpg

lovely update B A R :thanks:

that smoke report had me on hello :smokin:

Always have hope... You never know when your circumstances are going to change in a flash...:)....:circle-of-love:
:;):​

I am growing out a Pineapple Chunk now and your report is great to hear.
It seems a few of us here have caught the Pineapple Chunk Fever lately Bob and by the way, she didn't survive the re-veg attempt after I starved her. She was tossed tonight.

lovely update B A R :thanks:

that smoke report had me on hello :smokin:
Yeah Brother, I'm going to go ahead and let that one cure a few months. Let's see her full potential.

HARVEST​

ROYAL MEDIC Day 108 / 39 Days under 12/12 / Day 43 under 11/13

IMG_00021715.jpg

IMG_00021736.jpg

IMG_00021740.jpg

Although she's sticky she wasn't showing much frost and by the looks of this close-up I don't think she's going to be worth much of anything. Prove me wrong! Please...
I'm thinking the 3 tent light schedule rotation might not be such a great idea after all. One hermied and this one just got plain old stuck on stupid.

From here on out when we flip; be it 12/12 or 11/13, that's where it'll stay.

IMG_00021747.jpg

7X LIBERTY HAZE Day 32 / Day 12 under 11/13

Seven plants in one 3gal pot... So far so good.

IMG_00021777.jpg

IMG_00021786.jpg

Seven plants in one pot. You are out of your freakin' mind Reg. :rofl: Nothing like life on the edge, huh? I guess when you begin to turn onto a cranky old man (NOT!!!) you have to get your thrills where you can. :laughtwo:

For only the second time in my adventure here I'm going to have properly cured buds when I get home on Wednesday. I'm salivating already.

So I'm interested - have you begun to see yields surpassing the 2ltr grows, or are you just taking up more space with larger soil mass in bigger pots? I know that was a frustration for you as you began to harvest the bigger pots.

I'll be heading home day after tomorrow. I'd bet my life the weather gets crazy cold as soon as I arrive. The cold followed me to Phoenix and stuck around with unseasonable chills the entire time I was here. Mild temps was one of the selling points for the vacation. Go figure. :laughtwo:

Always good to visit B A R. I believe my second run I'm gonna try one of those Jack Herers you like so much. I've been waiting for the opportunity, and this might be that moment. I have a third tent ready to ship, so maybe sooner. :slide:

Too bad the pineapple chunk reveg didn't take. :rip:

And on that Royal Critic, if it isn't too sticky maybe they called it that because it doesn't take much to get the Royals high. :biglaugh: Oh I crack myself up. Terrible joke. But seriously, the 3 tent light schedule? I missed that detail somewhere. What is that?

:bravo:
Bob ;)

So I'm interested - have you begun to see yields surpassing the 2ltr grows, or are you just taking up more space with larger soil mass in bigger pots? I know that was a frustration for you as you began to harvest the bigger pots.

Always good to visit B A R.
Always good to have you here Sue. We just started letting our plants get taller before flipping at the beginning of the year so somewhere in March you'll probably start seeing the bigger yields.

Too bad the pineapple chunk reveg didn't take.
Yeah, I definitely mucked that one up Bob. How could I totally forget I had a re-veggie under the seedling table? At least we all got something out of it...

Re-veggies won't bounce back from "under watering/missed waterings" like a normal growing plant will.

the 3 tent light schedule? I missed that detail somewhere. What is that?

:bravo:
Bob ;)
Out of the 3 tents the Veg Tent is set at 18/6. The Bloom Tent is on 12/12 and the Big Tent is on an 11/13 light schedule.
Right after we got this 3gal Perpetual Grow in full swing I started a plant rotation from 18/6 to 12/12 to 11/13.
I didn't do it with every plant because at the beginning we were still holding some back & pushing some forward to balance out keeping every tent full.
So far each plant that bloomed completely under 12/12 or completely under 11/13 has done fine. I still have 2 more plants that did the 3 tent rotation that look kind of weird (pics in the morn). My reasoning of thinking came from the decreasing light cycle that some of our co-members have used with great success. Since we grow perpetually I couldn't do it in 15min increments so I tried it with one extreme hr decrease. Apparently it's too much shock. You already know all my crazy ideas don't pan out but I'll keep posting them as we keep trying them.

As promised last night, here's the other two weird growing plants that were part of the 3 tent rotation.

AFGHANI KUSH

She's stuck on stupid; meaning trich production is ideal, and leafs just look weird.

IMG_00021790.jpg

I'm not sure what you call them but the roundish leafs we usually start to see inside the buds when a plant is close to finishing has already started to appear. Those always are trich filled but not here. In the following pic one is so shinny and green it almost looks like a seed pod.

IMG_000217931.jpg

KANDI KUSH

Her leafs have been curling downward since flipping to 11/13 from 12/12 but aren't showing any significant signs of deficiencies. At least she's producing trichs though.

IMG_00021804.jpg

Back
Top Bottom