OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Very happy to see you starting this journal.

Rock On
:allgood:
OMM

woo hoo i made in the first 2 pages!! since your 1st or second journal i have always followed along tho i may not say much im always creeping around in the bushes eavesdropping omm journals are a must sub:peace::high-five::circle-of-love:

Hey My Buddy BID! How are you brother? Sorry, I haven't been around much. Staying around here and keeping up things is a full time job since my health holds me back from nosing around much. Happy Turkey to you and your wonderful Lady! :high-five::peace::party:

Best of days to you and best of all things wondrous and green. Real happy to catch this one early. Looking forward to learning loads.

Hello there Light Addict! You do well already. Maybe we can learn from each other. Glad your here. I will be doing some things new to me too. Tents ready and so are the lights. Now to pop a few seeds. :yummy: :surf:

Can I join in the fun too? I promise not to touch anything.

B-

You sure can Blazer420. The more the merrier. Good thing you are not going to touch anything...you might catch something dreadful. :surrender:

Happy Thanksgiving OMM!

you got babies?... where are the coloring areas?

you got babies?... where are the coloring areas?

These are very smart babies, they color themselves. 2 are up already, I better work on my opening page. As usual, I have some new stuff to play with. Been documenting it all with pictures.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Make that 3 are up.

These are very smart babies, they color themselves. 2 are up already, I better work on my opening page. As usual, I have some new stuff to play with. Been documenting it all with pictures.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Make that 3 are up.

Yay! Pictures!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh shit page 3 already?
well im here Buddy
sigh page 3 shoulda been here from page 1 sorry lol

*peeks in*

Hey there! Mind if I sit in? :circle-of-love: I've read through a few journals, but it was finishing up GG7's journal from '11 and '12 that inspired me to join 420. Looking forward to being here for one of your grows from the very beginning! xD

welcome to the 420mag community :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom