Ranger275 - Adventures in the 2nd Dimension

Congrats on your signature...

Subscribed Ranger275, I'll return after I read this from the beginning.

Okay Ranger, pix time (the good, the bad & the ugly). :rofl:

Welcome aboard 60cal,
So glad you could make it. Was just gifted a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS camera, by an old flame KrazyKelly. Nice bod, great between the percales, but krazy as a loon. She's looking for SIM card and cord/thingy. So pix are on the way.
Mucho progress today. Got the big, strapping lassie into her new home, and gave her a big drink of pond water. The LightCanyon is ready to echo. I'm super-excited! So brace yourself, the good, the bad and the ugly are enroute.

Pics Darn It, Pics... Stop teasing us!

I know sometimes it takes a while to upload photos, but this is ridiculous.

Yours

Cranky Old Lady
The Home for Crankies
Crankford
Crankishire

Ehh give the man some time to get situated! ;)

No but seriously brother.... Pictures..... Possibly a drawing or painting? lol

Much love brother, take your time. I'm positive the pictures are well worth the wait!

Howdy Folx,
I sure appreciate the patience. As you know I was gifted a cam w/o card & cord. Kind of like getting a 51-card deck; of course I'm grateful, but I still can't play! Well today is the first day of 12/12 and yes we have pix! Yay!
Step 1: Smoke a big bowl of Malawi my buddy grew. Fast- and hard-hitting, in case in you were wondering.
Step 2: Crank tunes & feel considerably more lifted and a little less organized. Case in point: no pix w/apron up. My bad, they'll be up soon. First an overview of my lanky beauty.
IMG_024542.JPG

IMG_024638.JPG

Cruddy shot of big loop tied around the base, loose enough so it'll never choke. You can kind of see the twine spiralling it's way up the main stem. It's training but it's sort of Zen: the firmness of is based on it's gentleness. Every consecutive wrap you take is always at the place most able receptive to gentle guidance.
IMG_024929.JPG

Oops. Houston, we have a problem. I'm new at tech, so plz bear w/me.
To train sidebranches, if you choose to, tie a loop around the vertical guide string, NOT the stem itself. This let's it ride up/grow w/the main stem alleviating stress. The DNA your way out in any direction that fits. That's what my great-Aunt taught. Only much later did I learn that she used the same technique/philosophy on boys.
Hope you enjoy, pardon the tech problems.

Gosh Folx, I'm overwhelmed at the response! Many thx.
As grateful as I am, much of the praise belongs elsewhere. I'll happily confess to borrowing freely from: friends, Family down the generations, co-workers over the years, reading, random old coots who really crop out, and most recently, the 420Tribe. I'm just bringing a few stray pieces together and trying to glue it together w/hope.
Ranger out.

Thank you so much for the invite mate, I'm most definitely subbed!
Looks like I'm just in time to watch the fun start, (well if you're into the malawi the fun has already started haha)

Back
Top Bottom