Goody's Dessert On Mars: Blueberry & GSC Autos, Sponsored By Weedseedsexpress & Featuring MarsHydro

Everyone is looking good today and the Blueberry is getting colorful
AEBA5AA8-2B17-400E-8CCE-E0CB241B0C6F.jpeg
4DC12BA1-7C32-41B5-9155-D1C1D259E200.jpeg

Realized today it’s been a while since I showed my grow area. It’s changed quite a bit since I got the new tent.
FF998226-1BF8-4A5E-91D0-4A50B093AF76.jpeg

Anyway this is my corner of the garage. On the left of this @Mars Hydro tent, is the drying fridge. To the right of it, I have an actual vault now for the seeds (they take up about .001% of the vault space, so I store other things in there too) to the right of that is my 12/12 tent with a Gelato the Great photo plant. To the far right are Wedding Cake and Babushka Black autos under 2 lights in a 2x3x5’ tent.
Up top is an old tent where I used to dry buds, now I keep my soil and other stuff up there. And stuffed in between my albums and my tools is where I make the MegaCrop magic happen.
Lights, fans and all this wall of tents still comes in under 800 watts total. Between that and the MegaCrop, my grows are fairly inexpensive and yields MUCH HIGHER than what I encountered in the past.

Subscribed.

When do you start feeding yours?
I already dropped a little pebble (unmeasured, maybe 1g) into their gallon of water yesterday, and there’s a few drops of superthrive in there already. As long as they don’t react weird, once this gallon is done I will start them at 3g/G. 4g the next gallon and continue that until they show flower for a week or so.

:surf:

Keeping up with each other nicely. Off to a good start. I put the gorilla glue into 12/12 a couple of days ago and wondering if I should bump up the MC slightly. She's had 4g/G the last 3 feeds I think.
If she’s not burning tips yet, it might be time to bump it up. I usually throw in some silica blast during that time as well. Do you normally do any supplements?
I’m going easy on them now with the WC in my other journal, and it’s responding well. Only feeding extras (purpinator and sweet candy) every other time.

If she’s not burning tips yet, it might be time to bump it up. I usually throw in some silica blast during that time as well. Do you normally do any supplements?
I’m going easy on them now with the WC in my other journal, and it’s responding well. Only feeding extras (purpinator and sweet candy) every other time.
Cheers mate. I'll bump it up .5g on the next feed. I've got some plant magic bio-silicon I can add. Was thinking I might add some of the biobizz top-max I have once she starts flowering.

I missed the intro but along for this ride! Congrats on the sponsored journal, well deserved as one of the most helpful members on the forum.

And did I read that right.....you have a photo tent

I missed the intro but along for this ride! Congrats on the sponsored journal, well deserved as one of the most helpful members on the forum.

And did I read that right.....you have a photo tent
You did, and thank you for the kind words.
I do have a photo plant (bagseed) stuck in between all these autos. It's in the smallest tent and is easily going to be the biggest plant- so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. You'll likely see some plant tetris going on for a few weeks, or you'll see me give in and buy another tall tent lol. It is black friday tomorrow!

:rollit:

Have an amazing grow!
Thank you for the opportunity! Looking forward to making these ladies shine. Doing great so far-
2E0B9A26-2F10-4426-A426-06710802CC92.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving, to those who celebrate it. One of my favorite smoking holidays- football and food all day!

Don’t forget the #marshydroblackfriday sale and use the code 420magazine for an extra discount on top of the Black Friday deals. Thanks you to @Mars Hydro for their great sales and giveaways.

Back
Top Bottom