1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Sorry toasty, cant find it. I think his name was buddoc or something like that... Maybe it Helps?

Are you talking about Doc Bud's?

Bud Washing

He dunks in a lemon juice + baking soda concoction so that it bubbles and makes a "surfactant" or something like that. I'ts just adding an acid to a base. But the recipe is pretty similar outside of that.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Harvest update - Day 66

Harvested ATF 2.3 today and did my initial trim of the fan leaves and then bud washed in my 4:1 water to Hydrogen Peroxide. This was the smallest of the plants.

Here is a quick shot, these nugs were dense and had some chunkiness compared to the previous grow.

120517_1st_ATF_ATF2_.jpg

Also finished harvesting most of the seeds from the Blueberry crossed with ATF. Came away with a lot more seeds than I expected with 398.

120417_ATF_X_BlueBerry.jpg

Here are the seeds taken from the first part of the Durban harvest, should still have quite a few in the buds yet to be chopped.

120417_ATF_X_Durban_Poison.jpg

And lastly, here are the seeds from the Blue Kush. These seeds do not darken like the other crosses. They stay pale compared to the other crosses. I feared I had harvested some too early but I see its uniform throughout all the seeds.

120417_ATF_X_Blue_Kush.jpg

I will most likely chop down the rest of the Durban Poison and Blue Kush tomorrow.....Thursday at the latest.

Good job Van, now to grow them out and do a serious pheno hunt

Hey there Stank and Ms Stank.. congrats on the MoM, awesome :thumb: and :passitleft:

Congrats on the harvests and the seeds. Looking great there VS...

Say hey to Ms Stanks and b-sure to hugs for all the support. You all deserve the recognition for all your hard work.

Now get to chopping and getting the next round going... bountiful harvests are in your future. :Namaste:

Are you talking about Doc Bud's?

Bud Washing

He dunks in a lemon juice + baking soda concoction so that it bubbles and makes a "surfactant" or something like that. I'ts just adding an acid to a base. But the recipe is pretty similar outside of that.

Yes that should be it :) Worked for me.

Happy harvest stank! You wont have to buy from a seedbank any time soon!(Yes you Will probably Hehe)

Seed addict!

Seriously though.......nice fkn touch on the ATF 2.3. She looks really nice. As usual, the haul is super impressive.....seeds this time too.......WOW!!

Harvest update - Day 66

Harvested ATF 2.3 today and did my initial trim of the fan leaves and then bud washed in my 4:1 water to Hydrogen Peroxide. This was the smallest of the plants.

Here is a quick shot, these nugs were dense and had some chunkiness compared to the previous grow.

120517_1st_ATF_ATF2_.jpg

Also finished harvesting most of the seeds from the Blueberry crossed with ATF. Came away with a lot more seeds than I expected with 398.

Here are the seeds taken from the first part of the Durban harvest, should still have quite a few in the buds yet to be chopped.

And lastly, here are the seeds from the Blue Kush. These seeds do not darken like the other crosses. They stay pale compared to the other crosses. I feared I had harvested some too early but I see its uniform throughout all the seeds.

I will most likely chop down the rest of the Durban Poison and Blue Kush tomorrow.....Thursday at the latest.

Dang that's a lot of seeds! You going to try to do 12/12 from seed with some of them to see what you've got faster? Cuts the veg time down to like 3-4 weeks and they start blooming kinda like an autoflower.

Hey Fert....actually I am not going to run any of these right now. I am going to run new strains to start trying new meds. I will start throwing an occasional seed of the crosses I made to see how they grow. I will run about 9 new strains at any given time, and the remaining 3 slots will be either for clones of strong plants I find or growing out the crosses I have already made.

Hey Fert....actually I am not going to run any of these right now. I am going to run new strains to start trying new meds. I will start throwing an occasional seed of the crosses I made to see how they grow. I will run about 9 new strains at any given time, and the remaining 3 slots will be either for clones of strong plants I find or growing out the crosses I have already made.

I need to start doing that too or else I'm gonna end up letting my seeds expire before I ever try them lol

Ill pop five and you can see how they grow .

I'm at the end of my main Strain testing phase, so I can relate for sure my friend

After the 20th ill be starting some of my own strain testing. I should have some Elephant candy seeds by then and my try a few others I managed to creat

Only bad thing about all this is it takes months to creat and months to test a strain

I may try a few at 12/12 from seed. I did a few at 24day veg but did too small of a pot. So with that knowledge a 12/12 grow should work better

Harvest update - Day 66

120517_1st_ATF_ATF2_.jpg

Very impressive on all accounts!! The breeding and the beautiful happy lady!!

Nice batch of seeds brother! I went through the whole cola that insisted with the atf pollen and only two seeds! I don't know if it's not viable cause of how long the mailman took to bring it, but I honestly don't even know if they're from the atf or the s1 pollen lol. I think I'll hit the NukeHead with it as well to see if we can get any of the pollen to germ. I think it may be a trait of the atf that makes the seeds lighter. They look good though dude!

Back
Top Bottom