1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

It's here it's here it's here!!!!:roorrip:
IMG_299825.JPG
IMG_299923.JPG

IMG_299825.JPG

The light is in, I have it 34" above as that's as far as she goes unless they show stress and then I will tie it up to gain the extra 2". It's bright and runs 81.2 3 degrees hotter than the other two lights, but the difference in the amount of light in there now is incredible. Here's just before I changed them out at lights on.
IMG_300120.JPG
IMG_300219.JPG

So out they went and in went this.
IMG_300520.JPG

And this is what they look like under that.
IMG_300322.JPG
IMG_300421.JPG

Feels like the first time I'm seeing them for real! The lights run about 3 degrees warner so I'm going to turn up the intake fans and see if I can get it back to 78-79. I'll keep you posted on how they take to their new light food. Wish them luck

So after 9 hours under the new lights there was no sign of stress so I tucked them all down one last time to even it all out and now I'm putting the lights at 32" for tomorrow. I'll lower them til they tell me no more. Here they are with they're last tucking I didn't want to do it but the 3 under the king were lagging and I needed space for the ones that were on the vipar side.
IMG_301418.JPG
IMG_301320.JPG
IMG_301121.JPG

This light has both temp and rh up and I can't seem to get it any lower than 50% now so defol tomorrow after red change and see if that makes a difference, if not it's time for the 6" fan. Or many an inline booster.

Mama finally rooted!!! She's been put into her own bucket in the spare room closet under the vipar, I have an air ouriefier in there blowing the air around gently to circulate and I'll keep an eye on humidity and such with my little gauge. I have her in seedling strength week 1 nutes and ph at 5.78. Just waiting for the lights to come on in the main tent to see how they've bounced back from the flogging they got this morning. They were out of koolbloom powder at the grow shop so I have to make a trip in Friday. I don't need it for a few weeks but I don't want to need it and not have any. As for a co2 machine I might try a yeast and mash mix this go round but in the future I'll probably add a tank and ppm controller.

IMG_301616.JPG
IMG_301716.JPG
IMG_301818.JPG

Day 16 flower:

I didn't res change since mama root d finally and they showed a bit of stress from the light at lights on so that got raised up to 36" I'll try again tomorrow. After I change the tubs. They perked up from the tuck so that good mainly even canopy now and I defol'd them anyway today and them are much clearer under the screen. The humidity is sitting around 51-54% so I think I'll be grabbing a booster fan on Friday. They have begun to stink!!! It's a very hit you in the face smell when the ten opens and it's what I have been waiting for. Mama finally rooted like I said so she's off on her own now in a closet.
IMG_302017.JPG
IMG_301923.JPG
IMG_302121.JPG

I have three more clones that are a little droopy but overall seem to be kicking so I'll let them do their thing. There's also an auto cheese started in the 4th rooter that I got for free with the GG#4 from Canuck seeds so I'm looking for ward to it bursting through and going in the Veg closet.

Mama finally rooted!!! She's been put into her own bucket in the spare room closet under the vipar, I have an air ouriefier in there blowing the air around gently to circulate and I'll keep an eye on humidity and such with my little gauge. I have her in seedling strength week 1 nutes and ph at 5.78. Just waiting for the lights to come on in the main tent to see how they've bounced back from the flogging they got this morning. They were out of koolbloom powder at the grow shop so I have to make a trip in Friday. I don't need it for a few weeks but I don't want to need it and not have any. As for a co2 machine I might try a yeast and mash mix this go round but in the future I'll probably add a tank and ppm controller.
I dig Koolbloom powder, and liquid for that matter. But, you can really see the magic happen with the powder. And it's cheap!

I dig Koolbloom powder, and liquid for that matter. But, you can really see the magic happen with the powder. And it's cheap!
Heres is a Koolbloom success story... the powder works the shit out of the leaves. I love the stuff
420-magazine-mobile1853895196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile425164678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1984925879.jpg

Another Koolbloom winner, a couple buds buds
420-magazine-mobile503373688.jpg

Back
Top Bottom