1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

So I went ahead and ordered myself some GG#4, some pineapple chunk, and the ever elusive White Castle by nirvana seeds, they stopped making it but I'm going to keep it alive as long as I can. I got a freebie autoflower cheese by Canuck seeds. Everyone seems to have good luck with the autoflowerws so I figure with the new light on my he way I might be able to rock one! There was a few other freebies but I was after specific strains so they weren't anything special or worth noting. The wife want our ne t grow to be the White Castle while I'm rooting for the chunk or the legendary Grandpa Glue!

it does makes the dust but its inert minerals and wont hurt anything. I used one for my mycology experiment and it was the bees knees. evap humidifiers don't put out enough moisturew for where i live it just end ups being a vertical pointed fan, I have one of each but the evap is only around cause i bought it first. I will say it barely runs tho now that they are in flower its set to go on if RH drops to 41% and run til its gets back up to 45.5%

My assumption was a bit of bro science. I was thinking maybe the dust clogged the stoma. That's good to hear though. Anyhow, I returned the ultrasonic, and the evaporative has been working well.

So I went ahead and ordered myself some GG#4, some pineapple chunk, and the ever elusive White Castle by nirvana seeds, they stopped making it but I'm going to keep it alive as long as I can. I got a freebie autoflower cheese by Canuck seeds. Everyone seems to have good luck with the autoflowerws so I figure with the new light on my he way I might be able to rock one! There was a few other freebies but I was after specific strains so they weren't anything special or worth noting. The wife want our ne t grow to be the White Castle while I'm rooting for the chunk or the legendary Grandpa Glue!
I grew Pineapple Chunk, but I didn't do very well. Gotta watch the nute strength. Nothin too strong

I grew Pineapple Chunk, but I didn't do very well. Gotta watch the nute strength. Nothin too strong

Good tip man thanks I will watch that when it time to grow it, I feel like since the wife wants White Castle that's what will be going in the tent next lol, I'll probably get to grow the chunk sometime next summer.

FedEx can't make up their minds on when the light will get here, today they say it'll be Tuesday now but that will probably change again lol.

Don't hold your breath. I've shipped twice to Quebec City and had things held up by Canadian customs for three and four days.

Oh jeezus... I just banged my transition nute strength way up today and two of the plants in my RDWC are Mama Thai x Pineapple Chunk. I hope I don't go in tomorrow and find crispy critters.

Don't hold your breath. I've shipped twice to Quebec City and had things held up by Canadian customs for three and four days.

Ya I know they can be jackasses, I haven't had any hold ups on the last few things and since it's Xmas time I'm hoping they are fully staffed for once.

Oh jeezus... I just banged my transition nute strength way up today and two of the plants in my RDWC are Mama Thai x Pineapple Chunk. I hope I don't go in tomorrow and find crispy critters.
I didn't read enough about what the strain liked/didn't like. They stopped really growing a little past half way in flower. Made some nice RSO. It's not a hard plant to grow, I just blew it. If you make smooth changes, no surprises, im sure you'll be fine

All caught up in here OG looking damn fine! Excited to see what that cob will do for you, I'm definitely interested in getting one !

Keep pushing those plants man, really impressive grow so far! . . . .

I didn't read enough about what the strain liked/didn't like. They stopped really growing a little past half way in flower. Made some nice RSO. It's not a hard plant to grow, I just blew it. If you make smooth changes, no surprises, im sure you'll be fine

The three strains I bought are all extremely high thx strains, and all three I've bought from the dispensaries around here and they all grow huge nugs, so those were my factors in deciding what I wanted to grow this time. White Castle is no longer being made by nirvana so finding a bank with some is a pain but then finding one that takes credit card is next to impossible. Each of the past three time ordering it I get a message three days later telling me they can't do my order because they don't actually have the seeds in stock.

The three strains I bought are all extremely high thx strains, and all three I've bought from the dispensaries around here and they all grow huge nugs, so those were my factors in deciding what I wanted to grow this time. White Castle is no longer being made by nirvana so finding a bank with some is a pain but then finding one that takes credit card is next to impossible. Each of the past three time ordering it I get a message three days later telling me they can't do my order because they don't actually have the seeds in stock.
Nice. Yeah, Pineapple Chunk is a real bruiser... I was after its strength and yield. I grew another Barneys Farm strain called Ayahuasca Purple. It was my highest yielding single plant. And it was pretty strong. Gonna try their Alcopulco Gold next

Have you used Crop King for seeds?

I was warned away from crop Kong seeds by my very experienced uncle. I have very little seed experience myself as I've always used clones from him or friends. So far just seedsman attitude and true north.

That's good to know. Thanks.

I've had very good luck with Oaseeds. I tried Seedsman. I spent almost $300 with them. The package made it to Los Angeles but that was it. I didn't get a letter of explaination or anything. BUT, I asked for my money back and they didn't hesitate giving it to me. I really like Oaseeds. They're quick, and my Lemon Skunk was cheaper there then from Seedsman by a little bit. I've seen some strains at True North I'd like to try. Canuk is there brand name right? So many seeds so little time. Thanks again for the info

Back
Top Bottom