1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

Thats some fine looking bud.:thumb:

I use the liquid until the last 2 weeks of flower and then switch to the powder.

Just for reference:
KoolBloom liquid 0-10-10
KoolBloom powder 2-45-28

I use the liquid until the last 2 weeks of flower and then switch to the powder.

Just for reference:
KoolBloom liquid 0-10-10
KoolBloom powder 2-45-28
Yep. Thats how you do it. Its amazing how many people think the liquid and powder are the same thing. Nope. Very different. They soon find out when all their leaves fall off. The stuff demands respect! Flushing is pretty important with the dry also.

Just for reference:
KoolBloom liquid 0-10-10
KoolBloom powder 2-45-28

2-45-28 seems like it's job in to get in there and bust a beer bottle over their heads and yell let's get ready to rumble, it's a wonder it doesn't outright kill it. :rofl:

2-45-28 seems like it's job in to get in there and bust a beer bottle over their heads and yell let's get ready to rumble, it's a wonder it doesn't outright kill it. :rofl:
Right. It certainly wakes them up. It's amazing to me how you can almost hear the damn things getting thicker "harder". The buds from the pictures of the plant are (I still have quite a bit)like breaking up a crayon. Chunky, waxy, and as a full indica stoney as heck. I probably should have let it go another week, but I'm damn happy with what it did. They strain was Ayahuasca Purple from Barneys Farm. It was a blast to grow. So easy

I was looking at that strain because I liked the way it sounded lol.
That's why I got it! So funny. I'm growing their Alcopulco Gold right now. I've thought about raking another whack at Pine apple Chunk but that is for another day. I like Barneys

Res change day! I've transitioned to mid bloom nutes according to the schedule I've been following. Each tub got 7 gal with 35 ml GH Micro, 17.5ml GH Grow, 52.5 ml GH Bloom, 17.5ml Koolbloom and 14 ml hydroguard. Rh has calmed down to 47-50%, and the tent is staying pretty steady at 78.4f lights on 73.1 lights off. The room I store and aerate the water do changes is 68f so the hillbilly holler won't need to work so hard today to get it into range.
IMG_303123.JPG
IMG_303019.JPG
IMG_302821.JPG
IMG_302927.JPG
IMG_303318.JPG
IMG_302723.JPG

If you didn't know what to expect from the Ayahuasca Purple you might wonder what the hell kind of alien powdery mildew bud infestation you acquired. That strain makes White Widow look like White Baby.

If you didn't know what to expect from the Ayahuasca Purple you might wonder what the hell kind of alien powdery mildew bud infestation you acquired. That strain makes White Widow look like White Baby.
Thanks man.

The change in solution seems to be going over well so far, tho the runty girl has been going a lighter shade of green than the rest and her bud development is lagging behind the rest, I still love her all the same. The flowers are growing by the day and she hasn't seemed to stretch more than an inch over the past 24 hours. There are lots of tops all over the screen, and they are fattening quick. I have nothing to compare to experience wise but i feel like these girls have moved quick throough all stages. Here are some pics
IMG_304617.JPG
IMG_304522.JPG
IMG_303917.JPG
IMG_303821.JPG
IMG_304020.JPG
IMG_303512.JPG
IMG_303619.JPG
IMG_303718.JPG

IMG_304317.JPG
IMG_304419.JPG
IMG_304123.JPG
IMG_304224.JPG

Flower day 19:

They drank a gallon and a half each so i topped up with the same stuff that went in on wednesday. Temps are holidn 78-80, Rh is 41-45%, PPM is 790-800 in each tub, and the water temps are 68-69. Dropped my PH pen in the fill water tonight so i'm letting it dry out again. I'm buying two backups this time so i don't have to worry about it anymore ffs. the buds are filling out pretty nice, Here are some shots from today.
IMG_303124.JPG
IMG_304816.JPG
IMG_304713.JPG

IMG_304917.JPG
IMG_305119.JPG
IMG_305218.JPG
IMG_305420.JPG
IMG_305518.JPG

The Auto cheese broke out today so she went into her own bucket with 1/4 strength nutes beside mama in the spare closet. Mama is doing pretty decent now, she been inher bucket about three days. The three clones i have leftare starting to root and I dunno what I will do with them, maybe give one to the guy at the grow shop here in town and some friends for the other two, though one is pretty gnarly looking and might not make it.
IMG_305721.JPG
IMG_305619.JPG
IMG_305824.JPG
IMG_305922.JPG

So that's today, nothing major but loving the progress. I'm thinking i really only started seeing flowers last Sunday so not bad for a week, Outdoors is definitely so much slower of a process so its really cool to watch inside for the first full run. Time to go make some goofy comments on your journals have a good night.

Back
Top Bottom