• Far East Buds

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about garlic HERB smoked goat quarters. Then the leftovers can be made into burritos. Mmm!!!

ooohhhh now theres a thought....after making goat goulash we can make some goat headcheese too!!!

TIME TO LIGHT THE BARBEQUE !! Same drill as last time Canna.. I go for beer.... DO preffer the salad over the goat.. but some cheese ..hmm.. I can make that.

Final call, Ladies and Gentlemen, for nominations.

Via PM only, to any Mod. You know the drill.

:circle-of-love::thanks:

I am still thinking....

Final call, Ladies and Gentlemen, for nominations.

Via PM only, to any Mod. You know the drill.

:circle-of-love::thanks:

Teddy you are so lucky that you have well defined rules, I get PMs right up to the night before the evening gown competition and swimsuit competitions asking for referrals for designers or even pleas of can you make me a gown by tomorrow for the big contest.
Oh and thanks for the suggestion of retiring the goat and replacing him with a sack full of ferrets Excellent idea though I do believe we should keep the barrel ride in play for at least till the end of the year, it always draws in such a nice crowd of people and everyone gets such a good chuckle out of the wacky way it always seems to end up.

Looking forward to seeing who gets nominated this month:circle-of-love:

Teddy you are so lucky that you have well defined rules, I get PMs right up to the night before the evening gown competition and swimsuit competitions asking for referrals for designers or even pleas of can you make me a gown by tomorrow for the big contest.
Oh and thanks for the suggestion of retiring the goat and replacing him with a sack full of ferrets Excellent idea though I do believe we should keep the barrel ride in play for at least till the end of the year, it always draws in such a nice crowd of people and everyone gets such a good chuckle out of the wacky way it always seems to end up.

Looking forward to seeing who gets nominated this month:circle-of-love:

Barrel ride ah, just working that one out...

Sack full of ferrets ah... sounds scatchy to me, i'm not sure if i'm into that idea in less served on a stick kebab style !

But ye i got gist of an idea off a bucket of soapy frogs with some diving gear being a good option or perhaps latex ?

sack fulla ferrets eh.

might as well be a bag o' badgers lmao.

it only hurts for a little while.....

have fun eh

Barrel ride ah, just working that one out...

Sack full of ferrets ah... sounds scatchy to me, i'm not sure if i'm into that idea in less served on a stick kebab style !
Silly Duck, tricks are for kids. Every knows it is kittens on a kebab not ferrets.

But ye i got gist of an idea off a bucket of soapy frogs with some diving gear being a good option or perhaps latex ?
Soapy frogs in latex, now we may be on to something. I like the direction this conversation is going. Prey tell more!

sack fulla ferrets eh.

might as well be a bag o' badgers lmao.

it only hurts for a little while.....

have fun eh
Unforgiven, we can not use a bag of badgers, that is what we will be using for MoTY not MoTM. We have to keep the best for last when we are having the best of the best compete. While I did do poorly in last years MoTY competition, I fondly remember thinking to myself right after the bag of badger competition, "man this sure is going to feel good when it stops hurting"

August Member of the Month Finalists
Thank you to everyone who nominated members this month. There was a bumper pile of PMs, so if your favourite hasn't made the final list, you can always submit them again in September. :thanks:

@Mr. Krip is a terrific, long-term member. Good to see nominations for him. Here's a selection: "He has helped me tremendously with my grow but also he helps many people, including his father as a caregiver using CCO". "He posts lots of great info about MMJ and working with different diseases such as cancer." "He is a wealth of knowledge and quick to help me and others."

@Duggan is back in the list. Many warm comments, but one nomination sums it up nicely: "His insane sense of humor and infectious personality greets all newcomers and makes for instant friends. When I joined the forum he followed some of my postings and made sure I felt welcome, even coming to check on me. He also brings people to unfollowed journals and gives great advice to newcomers and veterans alike. He is a perfect ambassador for 420mag and his time has come!"

@Emilya Green is another truly deserving finalist. "Her knowledge is incredible - I've learnt so much from her!" "I always see her in the FAQs, giving really great advice- she's really stood out to me this month". "Her watering thread has been invaluable to me and she seems like a lovely person." "She is a book of knowledge and can back it up with facts."

@Dennise is another long-standing member whose time here has proven comments such as these to be true: "Much loved and respected, she helps new growers and members on a regular basis, by either posting a help request on her own journal, or by calling in help when needed at the new grower's journal. She always supports our sponsors" "She is an asset to our community." "Dennise is a great grower to learn from."

@Graytail attracted some of the most eloquent nominations this month. Here's just one, worth quoting in full: "Gray is very active, especially on the grow forums. He keeps up with his subscriptions, and when we see him chime in, it's always because he has something substantial to contribute. His smoke reports are second to none. He offers sage advice about growing, smoking, strain selection and analysis, and life in general. He draws newer members into the community by taking their questions seriously, and answering thoughtfully. GT is also a natural peace maker. When hints of potential disputes are brewing, Graytail seems to instinctively show up on threads, and drop timely, balanced posts that ground the discussion and guide participants to find common ground and get on with the business of shared inquiry or observations. When comparing competing technologies and 420 products, his opinions are fair, balanced, wise, and often entertaining. There are a lot of cool cats on 420 Magazine, but I gotta say, Graytail is the coolest!"

@thebeast27 also has some real fans: "Everything I know thebeast27 has taught me. But not only me - he has helped so many growers of this community and is still hard at it." "He is such a helpful cool guy." "He made the auto topping thread to help anyone struggling with auto plants and it's still going strong with lots of great info." "He is active on here most days making sure all the questions he is asked are answered and he is always on the look-out to help any grower he can."

@Far East Buds is a frequent poster across journals and FAQs with plenty of solid content. Here's what others say about him: "His generosity is incredible and refreshing." "He has been noticed going out of his way to help other growers." "He's really helped to keep another members grow alive." "Very cool guy and deserving of this title."

@Cultivator is another member who's been with us for a few years. Great to see him nominated: "I would like to nominate Cultivator who has charmed many with his expertise & grows in the past," "He has recently return to the forums over the last several months. I do see him in FAQ's offering excellent help & advice with a current grow journal sharing his knowledge." "He is not forgotten by the community in which he has helped so many."

@masonman is a much newer member, but already sems to have made quite an impression: "He's consistently in FAQ section helping out. Every time I look into someone having an issue in their journal he's there, not only that but he's got good info and tips for the folks who need it." "If anyone has stood out in my eyes this month, it's him."

:bravo: and :goodluck: to each and every one of you.

The poll is now open.

Wow i never expected to be in this line up of fine fellow growers.whoever made this possible thanks so much. And all kind words appreciated.good luck every1 this month and happy growing every1;):passitleft::thanks:

I Hope the new attractions to this months meet up go off without a hitch, although donkeys are more predictable than a goat. Beast it's you turn to experience the thrills of posing in your best bikini for the Goat Fiesta and for all to see.

Congrats to all the nominees, Massonman glad your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I'm rooting for you aswell Emmie, happy to see you up there.
:bravo:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

WOW! What a list this month....just to be along side some of these members is humbling , for sure! As I said last month , it's such a thrill to be put here by my peers...I'm truly grateful to be nominated again this month and wish all the others good luck , and go out and have an awesome day ...there's people out there that think we're all special....lets not disappoint them....cheers to ya's all .:high-five:
Thank you 420 mag. for giving us all a chance to be here and enjoy a truly great membership!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Sorry gang....I can't let anyone take out the DeLorean for a while...I'm doing another fuel conversion...need some ideas on what to switch it over to....cheers again everyone!:circle-of-love::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom