Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better Than Reps

If you'd truly like to acknowledge a fellow member's help, presence, knowledge, input, advice, welcomes, spirit, journal, fellowship, friendliness, magnanimity and any general contributions to our community, give them a shot at one of the most coveted titles on 420 Magazine.

Nominations are now being received for August's Member of the Month. Via PM to any Mod, with reasons, justifications, support, and rationale. No nominations in-thread please. Nominate before the 15th, when voting starts, begins, commences and generally kicks off.

Go on. You know you've got someone in mind.

:thanks:

Teddy you have nailed it with that post. For everyone here, think back to a time someone's advice saved your plants, think of people you see everywhere greeting others and making hem feel at home. Think of those that post great techniques and advances in growing that we can all learn from. You all know someone like that or you wouldn't have stayed at 420mag. I put in my nomination for this month, take some time to nominate someone too!

ooohhhh now theres a thought....after making goat goulash we can make some goat headcheese too!!!

Teddy you have nailed it with that post. For everyone here, think back to a time someone's advice saved your plants, think of people you see everywhere greeting others and making hem feel at home. Think of those that post great techniques and advances in growing that we can all learn from. You all know someone like that or you wouldn't have stayed at 420mag. I put in my nomination for this month, take some time to nominate someone too!

All kidding aside, this is what MoTM is all about. While I joke and kid around in order to make the wait to hear the results of the voting, what is really important is that we take a moment out of our day and say thank you to someone for helping others. Be it great advice, a new technique that might increase a yield, or just a kind word when a kind word was needed to either make someone feel welcome or to make them feel better about the situation they are in. We have no shortage of wonderful people here at 420, people who sincerely want everyones grows to be successful, people who are capable of showing empathy when they meet a fellow human being who they have never met before, but know that that person is having a rough go of it because they have discovered a family member or someone they love may have cancer or some other terrible medical issue which is destroying their lives. While many of you have been on both sides of this, some may have only seen it from one side, and as one who has seen it from both sides, the people who helped me with kind words and soothing thoughts while I was watching my brothers wife die, will always have a special place in my heart. Some of them were great growers, some were just like me, just getting back into it, some had never grown before but each of them were in my mind, the quality of people which I wanted to be like and have strived to be. This last week I was reminded just how lucky of a person I am, I traveled to Montana and had to be constantly reminded that I was not in a "Legal State" It was actually quiet difficult for me to grasp the concept that what I could do back home completely legal could cause me to be arrested and thrown in jail here. Why? I was doing nothing different then what I did back home! BUT WHY? Just as it is important for you to voice your opinion on the MoTM and cast your vote it is even more important that we educate others about the prohibition of cannabis. Sign those petitions heck even volunteer to collect signatures if you can. Help get it on the ballot and then vote. Some may say, I do not vote in the MoTM because my vote does not matter, well you would be wrong, your vote is your voice and everyone should be heard.

Now enough tom-foolery back to our regular scheduled events. This months talent competition has been moved from the 25th to the 27th in order to have more time for the opening parade celebrations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Can I just sit here to hold my spot til the 27th or do we have to move each day and get what we can when we get here?

If that is the case then I need some heavy indica to pass around so folks don't wake up so early. I will just pretend to puff as I pass and rub my hands together in the corner eating that goat that wanted to eat all the parchment paper. I was hoping to try some dab this month.

OMG goats are so out of fashion this month... i just got one for the fashion parade & i just gone vegan Arrrhhh !

Free goat anybody ?

Mmm who have i noticed this month i wonder if my horse will be lucky :Namaste:

Can I just sit here to hold my spot til the 27th or do we have to move each day and get what we can when we get here?

If that is the case then I need some heavy indica to pass around so folks don't wake up so early. I will just pretend to puff as I pass and rub my hands together in the corner eating that goat that wanted to eat all the parchment paper. I was hoping to try some dab this month.

I tried using the paper anyway and the dabs are filled with goat hair and taste like you are dabbing a cardigan.

gotta run a baby goat float in the parade. them lil buggers are cute as abutton when they's hoppin about.

we'll just slaughter snid's old goat for the goulash........might hafta mebbe make some goat shish-le-ki too???

Back
Top Bottom