420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blessed to be nominated again. Don't feel i deserve it as i haven't been as active a member as i used to be due to equal parts grow shame and life but I am touched none the less. Ill be casting my vote for @stoneotter a true 420mag OG. Blessings and best of luck to you all :Namaste:

Good luck to you all.
Worthy names for sure.
:goodluck:

Blessed to be nominated again. Don't feel i deserve it as i haven't been as active a member as i used to be due to equal parts grow shame and life but I am touched none the less. Ill be casting my vote for @stoneotter a true 420mag OG. Blessings and best of luck to you all :Namaste:
Someone thought you worthy of the nomination, and that is enough to deserve it. You are a great and active member and I am sure that some day you are destined to win this thing. It is a very noble thing to give up one's own vote for another member, and in my house that is to be greatly respected. Keep doing what you do... it is being noticed! Good luck! :peace::love:

@stoneotter and @Emilya I appreciate the kind words, truly i do but i stand by what i said. If i was to win any time soon it'd feel like a hollow victory. With that being said I do realise i've neglected the people who helped me get where i am and have not shown the same support to people who need it. Rest assured though I am coming for that title with a vengeance from now on just to show my mentors they have not raised an ungreatful grower lmao.

I know it’s early but, Hats off to you @stoneotter a well deserved win! I’m confident in your win! :thumb:

Whether it’s @stoneotter @Alafornia @carcass or @Bilbobudkin420 I feel they all deserve to be on that list. How’s the saying go, I feel they deserve to have their cake, and eat it too! Well worthy of winning a MOTM no question!

Me on the other hand, it’s been one hell of an exciting ride, I didn’t think I would even be considered for a nomination of MOTM, being I am so new to the forum. I tell you one thing though! It sure feels nice to be recognized. This is what everyone here works hard for am I right? It sure feels good. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We have some amazing members here, I really only have a sliver of knowledge compared to what most of these members have. Not only smart, but very genuine members. When and if the time comes again, that I get nominated, I hope to of at least made a difference to enough members to really put up a fight.

That being said, I cast my vote for @carcass he really stuck out to me when I first arrived, I feel he is well deserving for not only the cake, but to eat it too. He’s a bit older, and I’m a bit younger, but I sure in the hell would love to sit and have a beer with you! Maybe even enjoy some of that beautiful PC you have going on!

Again, hats off to you @stoneotter your pulling away with the votes and I think it’s safe to say! Congratulations with a well deserved win!

@stoneotter for the win !:yahoo::cheer::adore::welldone:

And congrats on all the goodies you're going to win!....you'll be on a first name basis with the UPS guy by this time next month!

@stoneotter and @Emilya I appreciate the kind words, truly i do but i stand by what i said. If i was to win any time soon it'd feel like a hollow victory. With that being said I do realise i've neglected the people who helped me get where i am and have not shown the same support to people who need it. Rest assured though I am coming for that title with a vengeance from now on just to show my mentors they have not raised an ungreatful grower lmao.
Acknowledgement of ones' failings is how proper corrections begin and ultimately this reflects your good intentions. We are all human which means we are all lacking. Especially today but we can and will elevate everything with good intentions. Don't sweat the small shit.

The fat lady ain't singing but I did hear her warming up backstage.

@Backlipslide , someone felt you worthy of the nomination for your efforts here. You greet people left and right and try to find help for them when you're unable to offer direct advice. You are supportive and kind. I find you worthy.

@carcass is always helpful and supportive and has a great journal for low budget growing. He's a great guy to have by your side in this sort of venture.

Speaking of venture, or even adventure, I wish I knew @Bilbobudkin420 better and intend to. We may have passed in the hallway once or twice. I love the name (thus the adventure reference - not to self, if you have to explain it...).

@stoneotter was my choice for the month. He's just missed out to some stellar members (and is one in his own right) a couple of times and deserves it at least as well as anyone else.

To whomever nominated and/or voted for me, thank you for thinking so highly (unintentional pun) of me. It truly is an honor to be on this list with this group of folks.

Back
Top Bottom