Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Lupey - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icemud - Mystery Cookies

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:surrender:​

That's it!! I'm all out of fingernails and toe nails and the better half yelled when I started gnawing on hers.. Lol you folks sure know how to make this interesting. By interesting, I mean heart palpitating fun!

:lot-o-toke: here you go Weaselcracker :passitleft:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

The Poll is now closed.

So sorry, Snid - there was one more invalid vote in, from a member with less than 50 posts. I waited until the very last minute.

Many, many congratulations to the Weaselcracker and his Critical Cheese. So it's not always about size.

:bravo:

Great looking plants & tightly contested to the end. Another exciting POTM at 420. Plus I'm delighted someone voted for my plant & it wasn't even me :rofl:

congratulations weaselcracker on an awesome win!!! POTM yay!!!

Congrats. on your well deserved win Weaselcracker!:thumb:

Weaselcracker....... :woohoo: for the challenge of the smallest pot I think I've seen anyone grow something that spectacular in. By God man, you've raised the stakes again in the most unexpected manner. Why are we ever surprised at any brilliant thing you do?

:bravo:

Congrats weaslecracker!! That was quite a nerve-racking ending to a contest I bet for you and Snidrajsed. Great work to both of you and everyone else who entered into the contest. See you all next month hopefully :)

Hey Weasel...Congrats Bruh!:high-five:
Special mention for Snidrajsed! So close,:goodjob: your lady is so beautiful.

Thank you!!! Holy... what a race. I confess I stopped looking at the results a few days ago cause it was causing me heart problems. Then I completely unsubbed! What a wimp I am :rofl: :rofl: I just threw the beloved plant in the contest because she deserved it, but I was unprepared for the deathly silent, white knuckle, nail-biting stress of the race, Lol! Snid I figured you probably won it, till I woke up this morn. I would have been happy enough to lose to that beautiful plant too, or many of the other nominations.
Snid I guess I'll keep the t shirt cause I spilled a little bleach on my MOTM one the other day, and I promised the MB machine to my girlie if I won, but the 420 nug jar is yours if you want it- as a gift. Probably quite a few other goodies in that prize box for you too. Please accept. Will PM you when it arrives.

@Weaselcracker......+ rep slap coming your way. Gracious winner here!

A big congratulations to you Weaselcracker!! That's one big ass one cola plant, coming out of a tiny ass pot. Amazing!
:high-five:

And now that I've let my disappointment subside, I'm happy and also very proud to have been going head to head in the tightest plant of the month race since at least November 2014. It's an honour to have been able to turn as many heads as I did. Those who gave their vote for Leialoha, I am eternally grateful and will never forget the support you all gave me. (you all might see her again this month) But to be honest, I felt as though she had no business being in the running for POtM. What an exciting month at Stinky Snid's Nursery and Flower Shop this was, hope to see you all there for a visit sometime soon.

Cola monster that is a beast dude. Great show my man! :thumb:
RTK and the Bizz, I'm like.... What happened!! That's a plant of the year contender, hope to see that crown Royal again. :bravo:
Beast, where did you go? Still... That's a beautiful Durban dude. :goodjob:
Gyftobill that plant is like a Palm tree, magnificent plant.. :high-five:
Rifleman brother, that's a hell of a scrogged b@#&%. Your first photo to if I remember your entry.. Awesome job :bravo:
Traheel, those colours are splendid. What a wonderful looking plant :love:
Vlad, you know I got love for Explodey. She a super freak and that's the way I like it! My respect comrade :Namaste:
Lupey my good buddy, I am very happy for your Jezebel. She was alot of work and some fun journaling. Great job brother.. :bravo:
Everyone else has some of the best plants in the world, I am honoured to be in such good company. Truly from the bottom of my heart thank you all so much to each and every member making and keeping it Green.

Goodluck to all the nominees next month, hope it's not quite as nail bitting as this one was...

:thumb::thanks::thumb:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Thank you! Kinda glad I don't have to go through that again anytime soon - even if I was lucky enough to grow with such a nice plant in the near future. Would have been cool to see a tie- but having checked out Snid's plants- looks like he'll be coming right back ;).

Back
Top Bottom