Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonny5 - Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest!

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (There is a separate contest thread for nugs)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

All winners receive "Plant of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Winner's choice of 5 x 3 Gallon Pots, 3 x 5 Gallon Pots OR 1 x 15 Gallon Pot
Geoflora Nutrients: Geoflora Veg & Geoflora Bloom
Remo Nutrients: One Supercharged Kit (Range of 7 1 Liter Nutrients)
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
PerfectPipe: Two Pipe Travel Kit
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s), rather recent and not previously entered in a Plant of the Month contest. The same photo cannot be entered into more than one contest in the same month. Winning entries cannot be entered into any future contests.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them. Photos must be cropped properly, leaving no large empty spaces at top/bottom or left/right of the image.

9. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Consolidated Entries

WakkaDerpin - Bag Seed

full

full

Carmen Ray - Bruce Banner #2
full

full

Tkmk - Orange Cuntz
full

DeeBoy - Muni Lot Fire
full

Danishoes21 - Chunky Skunk
full

full

Marcus611a - Sour G
full

GainesvilleGreen - Field Trip
full

full

CaptainLucky - Temple Kush
full

full

Zephyrs - Grand Daddy Purple
full

full

Stormblessed - Skunk Junky
full

full

Dutchman1990 - Oreoz
full

full

StoneOtter - Do-Si-Dos
full

VetSmoke85 - Godfather OG
full

full

Chuckeye - Amnesia
full

full

Paintedbudman - Girl Scout Cookies
full

full

EhCndGrower - Do-Si-Dos
full

full

7Dust2 - Gelato 33
full

full

OGpapa - Girl Scout Cookies
full

full

Deltadubie - Do-Si-Dos
full

full

Nickeluring - Strawberry Banana Gelato XL
full

full

Jaygrowing - Mimosa x Orange Punch
full

full

Bill284 - Northern Lights
1665827022939.png

1665827043035.png

Jonny5 - Kush
1665827059811.png

1665827074099.png

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

I grew my Bruce Banner #2 on my living room table, next to a window in winter! I did use an led to help it along but no temperature or humidity control measures were in place. Every night from flip I covered the windows and tented the plant with bin bags to keep it at 14 hours of darkness. It weighed in at 68g / 2.4oz before jarring.
It was trained using a combination of bending the meristem and hooking the branches outward to form a canopy.

Hello 420 folks,
Hope everyone is feeling good! Great plants as usual.

Heres my Field Trip from Bodhi seeds. There's 3 total plants in this 5x5. I would like to enter the front plant of the Field Trip.
Really nice smoke and a big yield.

Good luck everyone

My entry for the month is a Girl Scout Cookies Auto flower from Nirvana. She stands about 4 feet from the top of her clay pellets to the top of her top cola. She fills a 4'x4' grow tent from wall to wall and her buds are hard and glistening (as you can see). If you look, there is pink bic lighter nestled in here branches for scale (this is a standerd size lighter not a mini lighter, just to be clear). She gets harvested this weekend but wanted to share her with the group first. She is one of the finest I have grown, and I hope you will consider my entry when it comes time to vote. So, thanks to all especially the participants who always make a great showing each and every month!! Good luck to all and to all a GREEN NIGHT!

Just took this one down today at 1001g wet, purely buds only and freeze drying as I type. So my plant is Do-Si-Dos - Canuk Seeds She sure came out frosty and just rock hard buds too. Plant pic was done after I had already taken off a couple colas (d’oh)

Back
Top Bottom