420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

Shreks Bum🤣🤣 AKA Green Crack has been chopped and hung 1 to go (Obi-Wan Kush) tomorrow I reckon 🙂

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Damn Absorber. Awesome harvests, congrats! I have come to like the 90-95% wet trim as it appears you do very well, great trim job. Also appears you got excellent density top to bottom on these colas. Superior work. :adore:

Damn Absorber. Awesome harvests, congrats! I have come to like the 90-95% wet trim as it appears you do very well, great trim job. Also appears you got excellent density top to bottom on these colas. Superior work. :adore:
Thanks Jon ,
These @Canuk Seeds strains I chose have been very dense and with large cola's I'm very happy, im part way through taking down the last one from the SIP tent as we speak .
The hydro (bell syphon) tent of the same strains were nearly double in size.

When I harvested the hydro tent about 3-4 weeks ago I took all the top cola's and left the larf . I left light on 12hrs and left nutrients running and I just trimmed it all and got some nice buds 🙂

When I harvested the hydro tent about 3-4 weeks ago I took all the top cola's and left the larf . I left light on 12hrs and left nutrients running and I just trimmed it all and got some nice buds 🙂
3-4 extra weeks you say? I could easily end up with that situation. That’s at 12/12 you said though. Do you think they would finish faster at 20/4?

One grower's larf is another grower's harvest! :bravo:
Waist not want not 🙂
3-4 extra weeks you say? I could easily end up with that situation. That’s at 12/12 you said though. Do you think they would finish faster at 20/4?
I didn't want to reveg them 😁
My harvest might be your larf but even so, I can still burn one that tastes good, smokes good and gets me high :hookah:
So long as it smokes good is all that matters.

So long as it smokes good is all that matters.
Ok I was joking but I have made some observations worth noting.

My own weed is some of the strongest and tastiest I've smoked, and the stickiest, but because of the way I grow, the bud tends to be less dense.

I've smoked some rock hard nugs grown outdoors that come close to being the top smoke I've had.

I think it depends on the inputs. I really find organically grown weed so much tastier. Good genetics make a big difference too.

The visitors jar.. I'd have it out on the kitchen counter like feel free to roll one 😂 then they see the grinder pins bending when you roll your own 😂

I got a mate here now asleep and I know my 420 lighter is in his pocket 😂 he mustn't have been happy with the free green 😂 😂 I'll frisk him in morning 😎

IMG_0197.jpeg

🤣

The visitors jar.. I'd have it out on the kitchen counter like feel free to roll one 😂 then they see the grinder pins bending when you roll your own 😂

I got a mate here now asleep and I know my 420 lighter is in his pocket 😂 he mustn't have been happy with the free green 😂 😂 I'll frisk him in morning 😎
Yep that's the plan 😉 "a friend with weed is a friend indeed "
Can't have that lighter. :thumb: 🍋
I can't wait to get mine 🙂
🍻 thanks mate
Nice grow brother..🔥🔥🔥
Thankyou,
they were some of the densely packed buds I've grown the bell syphon hydro tent had massive cola's

My stepson nicked one of my 420 lighters and my mate “The Terp King” stole the other. Like twice I made him turn out his pockets and got it back. Third time he succeeded and jumped on a plane back to Australia.

Personally - a Clipper is the stoners choice of lighter?

But 420 Mag Bics always gonna be special!

Back
Top Bottom