High all! :)

This is our first post here at 420Magazine. ACE Seeds has recently become a sponsor of this website, so we hope to be more present here in the forums too. We like a lot the vibes around and how well organized is this website.

We want to deeply thank Neiko for starting this thread about ACE genetics and for spreading the good name of our company.

We are excited to see more users growing and enjoying with our genetics.

Greenest regards to everyone! :Namaste: dubi - ACE Seeds -
Welcome aboard ACE! You have a lot of fans here, thats for sure!!

I still cant get the pics I like of these Panama plant shots, to many twists and LSTs

Panama 1

Panama 2

The P1 has been solely under the P300 and the P2 was solely under the V240 until last week when I squeezed a WW in there.
Now P1 is still under the P300 and the P2 has made it's way to the middle. Each gets rotated in place each day.
Trichome is about the same on each plant, but P1 seems to have the edge with the buds being a bit thicker.

Wow nice resin! Those are a couple great plants!

Everything he grows looks like that Neiko. He’s amazing, and how lucky am I to get tastes of what he harvests? :battingeyelashes:

He started this baby, and I credit him with her structure. This plant has become stunning, and she’s just getting started.

Great genetics on display over here. Makes a grower kinda burst with pride. :blunt:

Everything he grows looks like that Neiko. He’s amazing, and how lucky am I to get tastes of what he harvests? :battingeyelashes:

He started this baby, and I credit him with her structure. This plant has become stunning, and she’s just getting started.

Great genetics on display over here. Makes a grower kinda burst with pride. :blunt:
Gorgeous. I've been following along. I think I may have some of those. They're Morglie's right?

Gorgeous. I've been following along. I think I may have some of those. They're Morglie's right?
Yes, those are the same beans you have. Sue's doing a great job with her. Stunning looking plant.

I've got a new Ace one to show off. Malawi x Pakistani Chitral Kush. Nice fruity smell coming off her.

I was going through my old grows found my first ACE harvest Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan.
CIMG9528.jpg

This was from the last time I grew PCK x KC from last year.

about 5-6 weeks in flower here

CIMG21191.jpg

CIMG21311.jpg

frost
CIMG2062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom