Ace Panama green pheno from 2016 grow. Flower day 58. Her scent always reminded me of bowling alley wax. Don't know why....could be wrong about the smell. High was and is still very good.

DSC_099111.JPG

DSC_0002145.JPG

Ace Panama green pheno from 2016 grow. Flower day 58. Her scent always reminded me of bowling alley wax. Don't know why....could be wrong about the smell. High was and is still very good.

DSC_099111.JPG

DSC_0002145.JPG

Nice! Beautiful plant... I think I have the purple pheno but not sure I’ll be able to bring it out with the warm nights. Great work there, I bet it really is great smoke.

Ok, NOOB here..... Explain the Green - Purple pheno, where are you seeing the colors? Oh there is my pointy hat.
I'm not familiar with purple....not sure there is one.

Here's how dubi explained it elsewhere:

The green pheno is lighter in colour, has wider leaf and thicker stems. The grown pattern is a little bit more columnar but still with very good branching.

The green pheno flowers with the classic white pistils. The strong crystal formation and the light colour makes a nice combination of green and white.The high is a little bit clearer and more energetic than the red panamas.

Both phenos have similar size, potency, bud density, resin formation and similar flowering times, finishing at mid October in temperate climates. The aromas are sweet, earthy with great terpene density and quality.

There are purple Panama phenos. This is one with fully purple foliage. Pink pistils and buds are more common. . :)

full

full

full

That is one sweat looking lady there. Could you share the smoke report on that.

I went back and tried to find a report I might have written, but I didn't, so ... I'll try to remember. :) :hmmmm:

The high is fairly "thick" for a sativa, more like a hybrid than a landrace. In some ways, it's a lot like a Mexican. Mine was good and strong - the kind of high you get a little lost in - easy to pass time on it. The taste was very piney/cedar, turning slowly to an over-ripe orange smell in the jar. That's about as much as I can remember. It was a real standout for me at the time.

It is gorgeous plants Graytail

Do you know someone who is growing an Ace Panama, Sara? If so, it's a good choice. :) It's very easy to grow and yields well, too.

:thumb:

Gre
...Orient Express... from last year...

...Panama X Malawi...current grow...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Nice plant Hook! I ran the Malawi x Panama. It's my favorite cob. The older than me hippies love that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom