BCBudd's Kushy SOG The 2L Experiment

Welcome back BC. Hope you were able to relax while you were away.

Hey BCBud did you get the cloner done? Been waiting for pictures. :nomo:

Sorry gang it seems I am a glutton for punishment. Took on more side work and some is out of town so the new cloner isn't loaded yet. It is built and ready to go but if I can't change the ice bottles it gets too warm. Also changing jobs and being the swell guy that I am There is a bit of overlap between the two. Wife is pretty much looking after the girls on her own so I don't wanna add to her workload atm. Will catch up on everybodies journals real soon and get updates in here too.:peace:

BC been there done that. Just be safe and don't over do it.

Well work can be a good thing for people that like to eat and have electric to grow herbs. Yea the style of growing you have going on needs constant work like youngens to fill all them holes ya got. And a steady flow of them. I guess I got here afew days early to see the pic's. Hope it's all going great. You live up north, I'd bet you could lay that cloner on some concret floor and it shouldn'd get to hot. That's if ya have a concret slab inside. Well hope it was profitable. Keepm Green

Well work can be a good thing for people that like to eat and have electric to grow herbs. Yea the style of growing you have going on needs constant work like youngens to fill all them holes ya got. And a steady flow of them. I guess I got here afew days early to see the pic's. Hope it's all going great. You live up north, I'd bet you could lay that cloner on some concret floor and it shouldn'd get to hot. That's if ya have a concret slab inside. Well hope it was profitable. Keepm Green

Still hitting 30C here during the day so not that cool yet. Could put em on concrete but it easier atm to keep em in the mom room beside the floer room. I might build a new mom/clone room this fall and do 2 flower rooms. Gotta decide what system to use tho cause no way am I doing another 150 pop bottles. Bug is going alright so far. Find the odd one but not many. I know they can turn into many quickly so gonna bite the bullet and get some azamax this week. Wife is still scared she will kill the moms somehow by cutting clones so they are both empty. Gonna remedy that tonight or tomorrow. 8 more come dome down end of the month. Thats bout it for now.:peace:

Working in the heat sucks and working on a roof is even worse. But we aren't far from the temps of not working on roofs because it will be to dam cold or wet. Cold and wet means shop time and pampering the girls. We need pictures to see the babies.

Ok I'am late but I'am here. hope the heat gives you a break and your little ones.
just had a read in here and thats cool about the turning I can see how that would give you some forget it time.
I will stay tuned for sure.

Hey BC I was looking thru a wish book I keep in the office and seen what might in the future fix the worry of your cloner over heating. It's not as costy as a chiller I seen one for 130$. Called Ice Probe Aquairium Chiller. Self contained unit about 7" tall. Sounded intresting. Seeing you are going to be flipping over serious numbers growing the style you are. IceProbe Aquarium/Water Chiller by Coolworks
Check it out. Must be getting close to some new pics huh? Keepem Green

Sorry to hear that BC but I can understand it. Be safe and a least have fun.

Well folks thats it for me. Kids are moving up and not gonna try n hide it so wife took down everything today while I was at work. Sucks but until we can get legal can't risk it anymore. Was fun while it lasted. Will pop in from time to time to say hey but this baby is done.:peace:

Yep, not worth it...you did the right thing my friend. Family first! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom