BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited as that's the first time I've actually won one of these contests. I came in 2nd once on Nug of the Month - lost by one vote. That's what I was expecting to happen this time as well.

I think I mentioned earlier this fall that I was going to get some of my buds tested. I haven't done it yet, and not even sure if my lab is open to the public these days due to covid. Next week I plan to give them a call to make sure they are still accepting walk-ins.
I hope to test 4 of my plants for bud potency, and maybe a couple oils (made from two of those plants). Will probably cost me $350 or so. I'll keep you posted on what I find.

Same here. Grocery store once every couple weeks and physical therapy are about the only times I venture out into the wild.

The testing lab I go to is located just across the bay from SF, in Berkeley. It's pretty convenient as it's only about a 45 minute drive away.

Hey beez, that blue tape looks great! What happened to the freezer bags?
Hi Age, good to hear from you! :ciao:I still use the vacuum bags for long term storage, but I keep a lot of my bud in glass mason jars with the Boveda packets. The blue tape is cheap and always onhand.:)

I've got some great news and some not so great news. First the not so great news: I've been under the weather the past couple weeks. Thought it was just allergies until I lost my smell and taste :eek:. I got Covid tested and sure enough came back positive. Pretty sure I got it from my doctor's office during a surgery follow up appointment. Fortunately it's been a pretty mild case... at least so far.

Now for the good news: My PotM winnings are starting to arrive and it's definitely lifting my spirits! :yahoo:

Thank you to @420 , @Sierra Natural Science , @NextLight , Foods Alive, Remo Nutrients, Cannabis Irrigation Supply, and Perfect Pipe. :thanks:

Sorry to hear about the positive test, Beez...
If you've been feeling poorly for a couple of weeks already, maybe the worst is behind you?
Either way, take good care of yourself, get well soon, and enjoy those sweet prizes!

Back
Top Bottom