BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

Yeah, I'm not too worried about mold or bud rot this time of year. It's pretty uncommon for us to get any rain from May thru September here.

I briefly visited the 1st page yesterday. It's on my to do list to go back for a better look. :nomo:

:thanks:
I had a difficult time finding something that would thrive there - two other types of vInes died.. So happy I found this - it's very hardy.
That's a fine seat. Must be a trip with the aroma and just being right there in the vine is so cool. Must be nice after a couple puffs.

I'm thinking it was mostly a magnesium deficiency. In addition to the calmag that I added, I also bumped up the part A of my grow nutes. Those contained the micro nutrients which include iron. :morenutes:

That's a fine seat. Must be a trip with the aroma and just being right there in the vine is so cool. Must be nice after a couple puffs.
Indeed it is, especially in the morning and early evening. In the afternoon, though, I prefer this seat with some puffs :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom