BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

Most of the DDAs regardless of source seem to lean to the spog® end of the spectrum. I think Magoos' was almost a single trunk as well.
Magoo’s were/are from the same seed stock ;)

Brixnewb recently grew and 8oz one in an autopot if i remember rightly (something outrageously big anyway), and newty’s have all been nice sized plants.

:welcome: Thanks Bigbud and welcome to 420 magazine and our journal!

Regarding good seed sites, I'm probably not the best person to ask - I've only ordered seeds once. Several great seed sites are sponsors here. Just to mention a few: Seedsman, Dope Seeds, The Vault. There's several others but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Some are easier to order from than others - kinda depends on where you live and where they are located. :goodluck:

Looks amazing, been looking to get a few new strains going in my grow.

Any suggestions for the best seed site?
Hiya budz
:welcome: Thanks Bigbud and welcome to 420 magazine and our journal!
I’ll join Luiz in welcoming you to 420 Mag :green_heart: I’m from Australia as well :)

Seeds wise, depends what you’re after but Seedsman that BL mentioned are a big seedbank who carry seeds from a huge amount of breeders so they carry a lot of top shelf stuff. All of those BL mentioned are good.

What kinds of effects are you looking for and how will you use it?

I’ll check out your journal when i can :D

Looks amazing, been looking to get a few new strains going in my grow.

Any suggestions for the best seed site?

Dope Seeds - Northern Lights & Purple Amnesia Auto
Auto Seeds - Ulta Lemon Haze Auto (90% Sativa) - Order now and grow in 5 gallons of coco minimum, OMG!!!!
Bomb Seeds - Berry Bomb - flavorful Indica and oh so STONEY!
Seedsman - I've grown so many from them it's not even fair, but their Kush Auto is awesome!!!!!

I've been able to get high from every plant that I've grown from these sponsors...

The growing starts and finishes with you and that's what we're all here for. Buy your seeds brotha we can help with the rest!!!!!

:morenutes:

Here's some pics from Monday night's harvest activities.

I don't ever weigh anything until it's been dried and jarred for a few days. I'm guessing about 3 oz, maybe 4.

Here's some pics from Monday night's harvest activities.

I don't ever weigh anything until it's been dried and jarred for a few days. I'm guessing about 3 oz, maybe 4.
Great work. Love diesel lines!

Onward & upward!

I had plucked a bud from this plant last week and let it dry. Put some in my Sour Diesel pipe last night - just two hits and my head was spinning for 2 hrs! Could have been the early maturity of the bud... or it could have been the 1/2 bottle of wine I had with it. :laugh: Will definitely have to give it another try - quality control and all. :)

My money's with the Blue Nun! ~
Unfortunately my tastes in wine have outgrown Blue Nun - unfortunately for my wallet. :laughtwo:
Are you drying these low and slow
No low and slow here. Barely enough room for food in my frig. I'm at the mercy of mother nature - using my garden shed as the drying room. I've got a dehumidifier and a box fan, but that's about it. Gotta just watch them closely so they don't over do it.
Always the best day! Lovely lookin trim too :yummy:
Always the best day until you get into the 3rd hour of trimming and you just want to close your eyes! :oops:

Yep - using a drying basket. It worked really well for us last year. For the larger harvests and larger buds we still hang them, but most goes into the basket.

Dope Seeds - Northern Lights & Purple Amnesia Auto
Auto Seeds - Ulta Lemon Haze Auto (90% Sativa) - Order now and grow in 5 gallons of coco minimum, OMG!!!!
Bomb Seeds - Berry Bomb - flavorful Indica and oh so STONEY!
Seedsman - I've grown so many from them it's not even fair, but their Kush Auto is awesome!!!!!

I've been able to get high from every plant that I've grown from these sponsors...

The growing starts and finishes with you and that's what we're all here for. Buy your seeds brotha we can help with the rest!!!!!

:morenutes:

Thanks mate, ended up buying a few.
Already have a journal going, have been cloning incredible bulk for a few grows now.

Any benefit to autos? Always cloned my plants but have read you can’t with autos.

Anyway ended up buying seeds through GYO seedbank

Got myself some decent strains, love growing incredible bulk but time to get a few different strains going

Hiya budz

I’ll join Luiz in welcoming you to 420 Mag :green_heart: I’m from Australia as well :)

Seeds wise, depends what you’re after but Seedsman that BL mentioned are a big seedbank who carry seeds from a huge amount of breeders so they carry a lot of top shelf stuff. All of those BL mentioned are good.

What kinds of effects are you looking for and how will you use it?

I’ll check out your journal when i can :D

Thanks Amy, usually prefer a strain that I can function on. Nothing too strong that puts you on the couch. But don’t mind a stronger strain for bed time.

Have been growing incredible bulk for some time now, big fan of the high. Mellow with a good buzz and not too strong.

Nice to meet a fellow Aussie!
Hope to chat more

Caterpillar season is here at the BL garden. I thought it was interesting that the caterpillars turn to the color of the bud they are eating. The purple one was taken from my LSD-25, while the green one was taken from Lemon Potion. Sorry about the graphic nature of the 2nd picture as one of them had a terrible accident prior to picture snap.

Back
Top Bottom