BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

It didn't help that I was pulling and tugging to get the branches spread out better. With that split, they were a little too spread out. :laugh:

Ripping good work. Nice lineup. Trainwreck's a blast!

Cheerio!

Yeah those LPa sugar leaves are sooo frosty!

Big kids looking tops Luiz! Stellar work. I am still convinced based on the visuals that your Northern Lights looks more like the Dope Seeds’ WW I grew, so I’m super keen to see what the flavours and aromas are from both of them. Could just be a phenotype thing... or they (dope seeds) got their seeds muddled up... time will tell... I may just be off on a flight of fancy all my own, too ;)

:Namaste:

Damn Beez!!!! Your very complimentary of little bush I have going. WOW man WOW!!!
Your outdoor NL does indeed look great too - very healthy looking leaves. I just got an earlier start than you did. Size isn't everything... right?
Nice lineup. Trainwreck's a blast!
I'm getting kinda excited to try Trainwreck. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but haven't tried it. We got this one pretty much by accident.
LPa 2 still a weirdo. A frosty weirdo, but still...
As long as it smokes as nicely as the LPa1 I will put up with "weird". I made some grapeseed oil out of LPa1. By my calculations 10.3 mg/ml CBD : 5.5 mg/ml THC. Works as both a topical and an ingestible. Took 1.25 ml of it last night and sleep great!
I am still convinced based on the visuals that your Northern Lights looks more like the Dope Seeds’ WW I grew
Well, they do both look very similar, but luckily for me I have them side-by-side and there is definitely a difference between the two. WW leaves are more sativa-like.

I don't think I've seen any 7's yet. I mixed up another bottle of transition today and fed all the outdoor MJ's. The Berry Bomb is still squat but she's pushing out new growth, I'll just have to accept no stretch for that one. The Peyote Critical from Shed is back on track in a serious way, she's got 3 nice tops. Both The PC and the NL have started to stretch out since I gave them stakes and loose ties but now they have guidance and support. A quick look while feeding and I still don't see any pistils on either, I guess that's good.

I thought this weekend would be harvest day for Lemon Potion #2.
However, after some close-up inspection of trichomes, I'm thinking we're still maybe a week away. Still seems to be quite a few clear trichomes mixed in with the cloudy and amber. As @Amy Gardner shared recently, outdoor growers should not be too concerned about amber, so I'm concentrating on the clear/cloudy ratio instead.

While inspecting, I also came across a few of these tiny critters. I'm sure they are likely "Foe", but they are so tiny, and not too many so I'm not going to be too concerned about them.

Thanks for the kind words and advice. I also thought maybe thrips, but they are so small and all the photos I've seen of thrips they appear to be larger. I can't even see these without the high mag lens. I'm pretty sure the plant will survive another week til I harvest. Then they will get washed off. I'd hate to spray stuff at this stage.

A little more research led me to this photo:
Thrips.jpg

The upper right is a thrip while the lower left is a cucumeris, which is a predator mite. I've seen both on this plant so I'm thinking the cucumeris is keeping the thrip population under control on my plants. :)

Thanks for the kind words and advice. I also thought maybe thrips, but they are so small and all the photos I've seen of thrips they appear to be larger. I can't even see these without the high mag lens. I'm pretty sure the plant will survive another week til I harvest. Then they will get washed off. I'd hate to spray stuff at this stage.
Agree. They are cute little shits too.

A little more research led me to this photo:
Thrips.jpg

The upper right is a thrip while the lower left is a cucumeris, which is a predator mite. I've seen both on this plant so I'm thinking the cucumeris is keeping the thrip population under control on my plants. :)
Nice work, por lo general, but including skipping spraying 'cides. In most healthy gardens, there's really no reason to do so--natural predators do the work. (I've been getting hoppers in my garden this year...for a few days, with a few holes in the leaves, then they're gone, thanks to wasps & spiders.)

Trichromes: I never check 'em, at all. Don't even own a loupe. When the buds look ready to me, I just harvest 'em & I'm almost always satisfied with the results.

Which I'm not recommending...just wanted to throw it out in order to horrify about 70+% of those on 420.

Truth is one, paths are many. Onwards & upwards!

Nice work, por lo general, but including skipping spraying 'cides. In most healthy gardens, there's really no reason to do so--natural predators do the work. (I've been getting hoppers in my garden this year...for a few days, with a few holes in the leaves, then they're gone, thanks to wasps & spiders.)
Actually, I've taken to heart your advice from last year's grow. I also see occasional leaf chompers on the plants. I just flick them off from time to time, but really the plant grows faster than they can eat. I've got a couple spiders living in the plants - I leave them be. I didn't need to spray anything on last year's grow and so far this year I haven't had to spray anything on the plants.

Trichromes: I never check 'em, at all...
Which I'm not recommending...just wanted to throw it out in order to horrify about 70+% of those on 420.
:laugh::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom