I really meant the known quantity, which seems to be the:
Does that mean we're growing with this blend again next grow? I'd have to get a new 30 L bag of orgasoilux as I have run out of that. I'm not sure it's worth doing if I am not using this soil again. Can I not just plonk it in the mushroom / perlite?

Like @InTheShed said, use what you have been using.
No reason to change this late in the game.

How much time do you have too the harvest window?
Hey Tok. I started counting flower 27 days ago. I think I have quite a distance to go still.

I'd have to get a new 30 L bag of orgasoilux as I have run out of that. I'm not sure it's worth doing if I am not using this soil again. Can I not just plonk it in the mushroom / perlite?
Oh I didn't realize you were out of your regular (if disappointing) blend. I'd plonk it in whatever you have on hand though I don't know what nutes are available in the mushroom stuff alone.

Oh I didn't realize you were out of your regular (if disappointing) blend. I'd plonk it in whatever you have on hand though I don't know what nutes are available in the mushroom stuff alone.
It is an unknown quantity but there will be more nutrition in the compost than in the depleted soil it is in. I have some old, rained on Elemental Blend, which is the amendment pack for the Orgasoilux. I'll mix some of that in. That's what goes into used soil to recharge it. How much perlite do you think I should mix with the compost? It's quite dense and there some clods that need breaking up. I'll also mix in EWC. I hope it works. I'll continue to feed fish hydrolysate, some kelp and molasses. Should work.

How much perlite do you think I should mix with the compost? It's quite dense and there some clods that need breaking up.
I normally make my soil with about 30% perlite for better drainage, and I am sure you know you will need to breakup those clumps. Can you buy soil locally, or do you have it shipped to you?

I have not grown with LOS yet, but reading up on it.

I started counting flower 27 days ago.
When did you germinated them?

I normally make my soil with about 30% perlite for better drainage, and I am sure you know you will need to breakup those clumps. Can you buy soil locally, or do you have it shipped to you?
I'll do 30 % too. I buy the soil locally fortunately. It comes in 30 L bags though and I don't want to buy another bag as I plan to change to a different brand next grow. This soil is too hot for small pot plants I have discovered. I think it is better suited to larger outdoor grows.
I have not grown with LOS yet, but reading up on it.
It should be simple with a craft cannabis soil but this brand is wrong for me and the SWICK without top watering caused problems that appear irreversible. What are your thoughts about los in general after reading about it?
When did you germinated them?
64 days ago. The Gelato flowered on day 40 and the the Parmesan on day 55. The second Gelato is 48 days old. Very slow to flower, and whilst I have enjoyed the extra veg time, I hadn't anticipated it.

Greetings, it's time for another tabulated update. You will see here that the seed pack harvest windows are completely out for these plants.
Screenshot (759).png

First up, this is the best this plant did at praying before droop set in again and made me check the soil. The BBQ skewer came out bone dry and the bag was light. It was due a dose of calmag, and 2L water it got, with fish hydrolysate, kelp extract, molasses and calmag.

Next up is the Gelato auto 2 which is preparing to flower any minute now.

And finally, Gelato auto 1 flowers to show how the leaves are finally "praying" and the budlets are puffing up on day 26 of flower.

Thank you for spending time with me in my garden :passitleft:

What alternatives do I have? I take medication and I have read that it is unsafe to use urine as a fertilizer when on medication and or hormones. I think it is a nutrient issue. The plant has been praying beautifully, which would indicate that watering is spot on and roots have adapted.
Personally I would buy the cheapest tomato fertilizer your garden center sells as long as it had good N and K numbers. Even some orchid nutes work for cannabis. Post names of what's available and in your price range and I'll take a look (this offer is for tonight and Sunday only 🚗 ).

Personally I would buy the cheapest tomato fertilizer your garden center sells as long as it had good N and K numbers. Even some orchid nutes work for cannabis.
Ok, thank you I will do that. What would good N and K numbers look like?

Ratios are more important than actual numbers, but nothing where P is really high. Ideally something close to 5-2-6 would be good, but any similar ratio will work as well. LMK what you can find.
I am not finding anything at all online. Absolutely nothing.
Edit: I stopped looking for tomato fertilizer because I couldn't find anything, so I am trying to define a search for the right kind of thing in cannabis nutrients, but I'm still not getting any closer to finding anything. It probably has more to do with my search skills than the lack of listings.

This one is 20-10-20:

Doesn't have any Ca in it but I think you have some on hand.
Thanks for looking but It's R1.3 k. It's an awful lot of money.

Doesn't give the ratios but can figure them out (4.5, 1, 4.5 @InTheShed ?)

R219 for 5KG from Garden Nursery and Online Plant Shop

1692323891770.png

3-1-5
Thanks for looking!

Please have a look at what is in the Seagro that I use.

DSC_4500.jpg
DSC_4502.jpg

Back
Top Bottom